Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) with Brambleheart!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Ski:
Team: Litten, Miltank, Absol, Pidgey, and Emolga

¨What the... HEY LET GO OF ME!¨she yelled, she returned all of her pokemon so they wouldn't be hurt anymore. She was freaked out, nobody used pokemon moves on trainers, did they? Her eyes widened as she was being lifted into the air.
Ski:
Team: Litten, Miltank, Absol, Pidgey, and Emolga

¨What the... HEY LET GO OF ME!¨she yelled, she returned all of her pokemon so they wouldn't be hurt anymore. She was freaked out, nobody used pokemon moves on trainers, did they? Her eyes widened as she was being lifted into the air.
Team Abyss: Grunt
Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

"Well that was easy." Arrow said as he walked over "You're one of those new trainers right? Didn't expect pokemon to harm humans?" Not really surprised by her reaction he did notice her a few days ago. "Anyway. Do you have any reason to keep battling me?"
Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

"Well that was easy." Arrow said as he walked over "You're one of those new trainers right? Didn't expect pokemon to harm humans?" Not really surprised by her reaction he did notice her a few days ago. "Anyway. Do you have any reason to keep battling me?"
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
Ski:
Team:
Emolga
Litten
Miltank
Absol

¨ You, you destroyed the village... and now what? You keep someone captive? ¨ She snarled. She released her Emolga, and quickly instructed something to it. It glided off into the distance, searching for Bramble. ¨ You know... your kind of stupid for a grunt.¨ she insulted him.
Ski:
Team:
Emolga
Litten
Miltank
Absol

¨ You, you destroyed the village... and now what? You keep someone captive? ¨ She snarled. She released her Emolga, and quickly instructed something to it. It glided off into the distance, searching for Bramble. ¨ You know... your kind of stupid for a grunt.¨ she insulted him.
Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

"And you're a stupid trainer. I didn't destroy that place. No idea why it destroyed anyway. Also none of your business about that other person." Arrow was already getting annoyed with this girl. He did see her Emolga fly away but didn't pursue it.
Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

"And you're a stupid trainer. I didn't destroy that place. No idea why it destroyed anyway. Also none of your business about that other person." Arrow was already getting annoyed with this girl. He did see her Emolga fly away but didn't pursue it.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

She raised her eyebrow, ¨ Wow, such a good excuse.¨ she rolled her eyes. ¨ Its easy to tell if someone is doing something wrong you know. And anyways you know nothing about me. It just takes a few minutes to tell if someone is stupid or not.¨ She crossed her arms, ¨ So what? Are you just gonna make me float for the rest of my life?¨ she joked slightly.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

She raised her eyebrow, ¨ Wow, such a good excuse.¨ she rolled her eyes. ¨ Its easy to tell if someone is doing something wrong you know. And anyways you know nothing about me. It just takes a few minutes to tell if someone is stupid or not.¨ She crossed her arms, ¨ So what? Are you just gonna make me float for the rest of my life?¨ she joked slightly.
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

Bramble mumbled at the dislike of the undergrowth. Why would this random Emolga lead her to the forest? Kind of hoping to find a new pokemon it did cross her mind about someone or a pokemon being in trouble. Continuing to follow her Flabebe was watching for any movement.

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

"Okay. This is for not believing me. Kirlia break her arm." Kirlia did as his trainer said. Herdier honestly was getting bored of this. He didn't understand why they were toying with this trainer. They could just teleported away right now. No need for all this force. Huffing Herdier looked at Riolu "We're probably leaving soon. Stay close."
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

Bramble mumbled at the dislike of the undergrowth. Why would this random Emolga lead her to the forest? Kind of hoping to find a new pokemon it did cross her mind about someone or a pokemon being in trouble. Continuing to follow her Flabebe was watching for any movement.

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

"Okay. This is for not believing me. Kirlia break her arm." Kirlia did as his trainer said. Herdier honestly was getting bored of this. He didn't understand why they were toying with this trainer. They could just teleported away right now. No need for all this force. Huffing Herdier looked at Riolu "We're probably leaving soon. Stay close."
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

The throbbing pain shot through her arm, ¨ OH GOD! ¨ she cried. Why was he Toying with him? She hoped that Bramble got here soon, or she'd be dead meat. She felt so useless, ¨ Please stop!¨ she cried

Riolu: Riolu nodded, she felt bad for the trainer, she didn't deserve her broken arm.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

The throbbing pain shot through her arm, ¨ OH GOD! ¨ she cried. Why was he Toying with him? She hoped that Bramble got here soon, or she'd be dead meat. She felt so useless, ¨ Please stop!¨ she cried

Riolu: Riolu nodded, she felt bad for the trainer, she didn't deserve her broken arm.
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

Seeing Ski in the air and that guy again she sighed "Getting in trouble again Ski? I swear you attract trouble." Releasing her Flaaffy Bramble ordered it to shock the Kirlia. Bramble was annoyed by this. Being called over to save a trainer. Looking at the woman tied up she guessed it had something to do with her. Though she was going to get Ski and leave. It was none of her business.

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

Kirlia lost focus on the trainer as he took the attack. Herdier and Rowlet were between Arrow and the other trainers. Herdier growled at the Flaaffy, daring it to come closer.
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

Seeing Ski in the air and that guy again she sighed "Getting in trouble again Ski? I swear you attract trouble." Releasing her Flaaffy Bramble ordered it to shock the Kirlia. Bramble was annoyed by this. Being called over to save a trainer. Looking at the woman tied up she guessed it had something to do with her. Though she was going to get Ski and leave. It was none of her business.

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

Kirlia lost focus on the trainer as he took the attack. Herdier and Rowlet were between Arrow and the other trainers. Herdier growled at the Flaaffy, daring it to come closer.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

Ski just held back the cries as she reached for her pokeballs, she released all of the pokemon she had. ¨ MILTANK! Use slam! ¨ she ordered, then she turned to her emolga, ¨ Emolga! Use Nuzzle on the grunt! ¨ both pokemon obayed, emolga instead of going towards the other pokemon, Emolga quickly perched on his shoulder and nuzzled him, electrocuting him.

Riolu: Riolu was surprised when the emolga attacked her trainer. She looked back at the others, she didn't know what to do.
Ski
Team:
Emolga
Miltank
Litten
Absol
Pidgey

Ski just held back the cries as she reached for her pokeballs, she released all of the pokemon she had. ¨ MILTANK! Use slam! ¨ she ordered, then she turned to her emolga, ¨ Emolga! Use Nuzzle on the grunt! ¨ both pokemon obayed, emolga instead of going towards the other pokemon, Emolga quickly perched on his shoulder and nuzzled him, electrocuting him.

Riolu: Riolu was surprised when the emolga attacked her trainer. She looked back at the others, she didn't know what to do.
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

Staravia tackled Ski to the ground as Poochyena growled beside her. Bramble was walking over "That's enough Ski. We need to get you to hospital." Glancing at the guy on the ground she looked at the Riolu. "I suggest you teleport out of here. Can't really be sure what this crazy girl is going to do."

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

Kirlia started teleporting them to the next town. Arrow didn't say anything. Just grateful that he could get away from them. Checking to see that the woman was coming with him Arrow returned his Herdier and Rowlet.
Team
Popplio
Staravia
Flaaffy
Flabebe
Poochyena

Staravia tackled Ski to the ground as Poochyena growled beside her. Bramble was walking over "That's enough Ski. We need to get you to hospital." Glancing at the guy on the ground she looked at the Riolu. "I suggest you teleport out of here. Can't really be sure what this crazy girl is going to do."

/

Team
Riolu
Rowlet
Kirlia
Herdier

Kirlia started teleporting them to the next town. Arrow didn't say anything. Just grateful that he could get away from them. Checking to see that the woman was coming with him Arrow returned his Herdier and Rowlet.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11