Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) with Brambleheart!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Arrow didn't pay that any mind. Continuing his walk to the train station he glanced at some newspaper. Hearing about some professor visiting soon wasn't anything new. Arrow did think it was weird that someone famous would go to such a deserted place. Going inside the station he payed for his ticket.

(Skip to the next day when the new trainers get their pokemon?)
Arrow didn't pay that any mind. Continuing his walk to the train station he glanced at some newspaper. Hearing about some professor visiting soon wasn't anything new. Arrow did think it was weird that someone famous would go to such a deserted place. Going inside the station he payed for his ticket.

(Skip to the next day when the new trainers get their pokemon?)
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
(( sure! if you want! ))

Riolu looked around, she hadn't seen so many humans here. She started to feel uneasy, occasionally younger humans looked up at her and stared at her. She disliked this place, and she hid her face most of the time.

The next day...

Ski was already at the lab, she was one of the first people here in fact. She was getting exited, it would be the first time she would get a pokemon! she sat on the wooden fence, as the minutes went by, a few more people her age arrived.
(( sure! if you want! ))

Riolu looked around, she hadn't seen so many humans here. She started to feel uneasy, occasionally younger humans looked up at her and stared at her. She disliked this place, and she hid her face most of the time.

The next day...

Ski was already at the lab, she was one of the first people here in fact. She was getting exited, it would be the first time she would get a pokemon! she sat on the wooden fence, as the minutes went by, a few more people her age arrived.
Bramble yawned as she made her way to the ranch. It was definitely new than the usual going to a building. Looking around she spotted Ski. "Hey Ski. Came early as usual?" She asked yawning again.
Bramble yawned as she made her way to the ranch. It was definitely new than the usual going to a building. Looking around she spotted Ski. "Hey Ski. Came early as usual?" She asked yawning again.
¨ Yea, and your late as ever.¨ she joked and she jumped off of the fence. ¨ So, have you planned on which pokemon your planning on getting?¨ she asked. She looked back at the ranch before turning to Bramble.
¨ Yea, and your late as ever.¨ she joked and she jumped off of the fence. ¨ So, have you planned on which pokemon your planning on getting?¨ she asked. She looked back at the ranch before turning to Bramble.
"Yeah. Definitely getting Popplio. Though I'm still trying to figure out what team to have by the time I get-" Bramble was cut off at the sound of pokemon being released. Seeing the other people rush in she sighed "Let me see if I can actually get one." Going through the gate she went over to the few people who went near a group of Popplio. She didn't listen to what they were saying and picked up the seal pokemon that was away from the other.
"Yeah. Definitely getting Popplio. Though I'm still trying to figure out what team to have by the time I get-" Bramble was cut off at the sound of pokemon being released. Seeing the other people rush in she sighed "Let me see if I can actually get one." Going through the gate she went over to the few people who went near a group of Popplio. She didn't listen to what they were saying and picked up the seal pokemon that was away from the other.
Ski quickly rushed over to the group of littens, and quickly grabbed one of them. It seemed friendly to her. she then sat down with her new pokemon, petting it. ¨ Aww..¨ she said petting it. She was then handed a pokeball for her new pokemon, and she opened the pokeball, capturing the litten.
Ski quickly rushed over to the group of littens, and quickly grabbed one of them. It seemed friendly to her. she then sat down with her new pokemon, petting it. ¨ Aww..¨ she said petting it. She was then handed a pokeball for her new pokemon, and she opened the pokeball, capturing the litten.
Team:
Popplio

Letting her Popplio out of his poke ball Bramble saw two trainers coming towards her. Both had Litten for their starters. Rolling her eyes she reached into her bag to find the potion her cousin gave her. "Go ahead and water gun." As she said that her Popplio blasted both littens with water gun.
Team:
Popplio

Letting her Popplio out of his poke ball Bramble saw two trainers coming towards her. Both had Litten for their starters. Rolling her eyes she reached into her bag to find the potion her cousin gave her. "Go ahead and water gun." As she said that her Popplio blasted both littens with water gun.
Ski turned around and saw both of her brothers, ¨ Hey! Tom and Barry!¨ she yelled angrily at her younger brothers. She ran towards them and let out her own litten, her litten blocked the other litten´s path. ¨ You knuckleheads!¨ she yelled,¨ You aren't supposed to be battling here! Nor do you just go around picking a fight!¨ she said, smacking both her brothers upside the head.
Ski turned around and saw both of her brothers, ¨ Hey! Tom and Barry!¨ she yelled angrily at her younger brothers. She ran towards them and let out her own litten, her litten blocked the other litten´s path. ¨ You knuckleheads!¨ she yelled,¨ You aren't supposed to be battling here! Nor do you just go around picking a fight!¨ she said, smacking both her brothers upside the head.
Team:
Popplio

"Water gun again." Bramble said as she looked through her bag for her pokedex. Almost forgetting she had went to retrieve one yesterday. Not really paying attention to Ski fussing at her brothers she took the chance to get some experience for her Popplio. Even if Ski was going to be mad at her for attacking her starter, she did see some other trainers battling as well. Popplio used it's move again aiming at Ski's Litten.
Team:
Popplio

"Water gun again." Bramble said as she looked through her bag for her pokedex. Almost forgetting she had went to retrieve one yesterday. Not really paying attention to Ski fussing at her brothers she took the chance to get some experience for her Popplio. Even if Ski was going to be mad at her for attacking her starter, she did see some other trainers battling as well. Popplio used it's move again aiming at Ski's Litten.
Her litten hissed and looked up at Ski, ¨ Oh! so you wanna battle me?¨ she chuckled, ¨ Litten! Use ember! ¨ she yelled at her litten. her litten obayed and used ember, ¨ Use scratch!¨"she instructed, and the litten obayed, ¨ Just because it's a fire type doesn't mean that its not powerful against your popplio!¨
Her litten hissed and looked up at Ski, ¨ Oh! so you wanna battle me?¨ she chuckled, ¨ Litten! Use ember! ¨ she yelled at her litten. her litten obayed and used ember, ¨ Use scratch!¨"she instructed, and the litten obayed, ¨ Just because it's a fire type doesn't mean that its not powerful against your popplio!¨
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11