Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Fall - warrior cats rp (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Bumpy
Bumpy
WsNF1Ur.png
@Moodnoot

this rp sure seems interesting— im assuming we’re allowed to use cats that were once in Starclan, or did i read that wrong?
also, how many characters are we allowed to have? :0
@Moodnoot

this rp sure seems interesting— im assuming we’re allowed to use cats that were once in Starclan, or did i read that wrong?
also, how many characters are we allowed to have? :0
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Boop bump!
Boop bump!
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
@Pyxiis I’m not moodnoot, but I do know you’re allowed to make reincarnated StarClan cats! They can’t be over 40 moons old however. And, I’m not sure. I’m guessing around 4-5, or how many characters you can manage.
@Pyxiis I’m not moodnoot, but I do know you’re allowed to make reincarnated StarClan cats! They can’t be over 40 moons old however. And, I’m not sure. I’m guessing around 4-5, or how many characters you can manage.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Pyxiis Yep, Axolotlboi summed it up perfectly! Their reincarnations, so they were once in starclan but have been reborn back into the clans.
I think 4-5 sound like a reasonable limit since we don’t have very many cats yet and having one person playing half the clan might not go so well. If you want to add more cats you can always start out with just a couple and add in exstras later.
@Pyxiis Yep, Axolotlboi summed it up perfectly! Their reincarnations, so they were once in starclan but have been reborn back into the clans.
I think 4-5 sound like a reasonable limit since we don’t have very many cats yet and having one person playing half the clan might not go so well. If you want to add more cats you can always start out with just a couple and add in exstras later.
Lol then here’s reaper... I can play him Image: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/3a/10/683a10ca8545742bf21a4a00e29edf8f.jpg[/img] Name: reaper Age: 20 moons Gender: male Sexuality: straight Rank: loner Personality: is about as serious as Batman History: (Optional) lol no Parents: dead Siblings: shadowpaw Crush: none Mate: frostedleaf Kits: none Image: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/cf/19/f5cf191ce5ceb2a4f67d890f769acda2.jpg[/img] Name: frostedleaf Age: 20 moons Gender: female Sexuality: straight Rank: warrior Personality: is happy and cheerful and loves reaper’s sense of humor History: (Optional) lol no Parents: orphaned/ abondoned Siblings: winterstorm Crush: none Mate: reaper Kits: none
Lol then here’s reaper... I can play him

Image: 683a10ca8545742bf21a4a00e29edf8f.jpg
Name: reaper
Sexuality: straight
Personality: is about as serious as Batman
History: (Optional) lol no
Parents: dead
Siblings: shadowpaw
Crush: none
Mate: frostedleaf
Kits: none

Image: f5cf191ce5ceb2a4f67d890f769acda2.jpg
Name: frostedleaf
Sexuality: straight
Personality: is happy and cheerful and loves reaper’s sense of humor
History: (Optional) lol no
Parents: orphaned/ abondoned
Siblings: winterstorm
Crush: none
Mate: reaper
Kits: none
||They/Them|| FR +1 || pun master

ILZLKQT.png
@Moodnoot thanks for the information! here's one of my older characters; ill make a new form for the reincarnate later on :>)) *artwork used is drawn by me [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/232b2f3a6b513340e9a0e673a53492b9/tumblr_pj63g7unMj1sdll2v_500.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181123/1ba277fde26426d0c2f277e8408312ac.png[/img] [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]name;[/b][/i][/color] Swiftstorm [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]name meaning;[/b][/i][/color] [u]prefix;[/u] Swift - For his quick speed [u]suffix;[/u] Storm - His birth name [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]nickname(s);[/b][/i][/color] Storm, Swift, Swifty [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]past names;[/b][/i][/color] Storm [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]gender;[/b][/i][/color] Male [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]orientation;[/b][/i][/color] Homosexual [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]age;[/b][/i][/color] 2.2 years [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]height;[/b][/i][/color] 10 in [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]weight;[/b][/i][/color] 7.6 lbs [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]breed;[/b][/i][/color] Somali mix [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]coat;[/b][/i][/color] A soft, ash gray pelt with a paler underbelly and olive eyes. He has a deep scar on his back right leg. [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]voice claim;[/b][/i][/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsqDdJFoz1U]Johnathan Rhys Meyers[/url] [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]clan;[/b][/i][/color] FernClan [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]rank;[/b][/i][/color] Warrior [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]queen;[/b][/i][/color] Scylla (Deceased from a badger) [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]sire;[/b][/i][/color] Dustfang (Whereabouts unknown, ex-FernClan warrior) [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]littermates;[/b][/i][/color] N/A [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]mate;[/b][/i][/color] N/A [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]kits;[/b][/i][/color] N/A [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]positive traits;[/b][/i][/color] Charming | Fearless | Carefree | Intelligent [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]neutral traits;[/b][/i][/color] Bold | Easily flustered | Sly [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]negative traits;[/b][/i][/color] Opinionated | Narcissistic | Emotionally withdrawn | Indecisive [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]summary;[/b][/i][/color] A tough upbringing can cause one to develop unpleasant traits; and this is definitely the case for Swiftstorm. With being alone for a good portion of his life as a rogue, he’s learned to care only for himself, but also to show very little emotion, as it would have made him vulnerable and easy to dominate. Instead, Swiftstorm has always tried to one-up his competitors, using his sharp tongue to irritate those who would try to give him a hard time. He can also be slightly manipulative at times, but because he lives with a clan now, Swiftstorm has been working to repress that side of him, grasping and understanding that these cats do not work for him, and that he won’t have to go hungry if it can be helped. It is rare to see him express gratitude, however, as Swiftstorm can still be very… distant. He tends to get lost in thought rather easily, but the most prominent is wondering about his deceased mother, and wishing he could have done more to help her— or if he could have taken her place instead. Such thoughts as these can also be prone to giving him nightmares, but they don’t seem to happen as frequently. Still, Swiftstorm prefers to keep himself at a reasonable distance from others, only close enough to be someone he could hold a good conversation with, as he has yet to find another who could crack his shell and reveal more of who he truly is. Swiftstorm often wonders of his place in the clan, as well. He was never really given a defined role, considering he had been found at the edge of FernClan territory. Often times, which usually comes on a sleepless night, Swiftstorm would wonder if he should leave, torn between the thoughts of ‘the clan is better off without me’ and ‘I’ve made it this far, why back down now?’. He still has yet to make a choice, but it still frustrates Swiftstorm quite easy. But with all bad comes good, the natural way of one balancing themselves out, and Swiftstorm has enough good in him that still has yet to reveal itself in full. Despite only being in FernClan for a little less than a year, he has proven to be a lovely warrior, one who is loyal and dedicated to feeding and serving his clan in any battles against whatever threat comes their way, but Swiftstorm knows very well that he has much more to offer— it’s just a matter of when he’s comfortable enough. He only shows a small part of himself, the side that his mother taught him all of his life; be fearless. Swiftstorm doesn’t allow weakness to get in his way of doing what’s right, and would rather be punished for doing what’s better off for the clan as opposed to sitting idly and allowing whatever is negative to take over. Swiftstorm is also a relatively nice cat to be around outside of a battle— his hushed nature with a carefree air about him easily means fun adventures outside of camp during downtime. He knows a variety of secret spots around the forest that’s he’s always wanted to show another cat, but has, unfortunately, never gotten much of a chance to do so. He simply wants to go where the wind takes him, most of the time, running through lush fields without a care in the world, but Swiftstorm also knows that his duties lie with the clan, and that he could never truly stay out for long. [font=arial][b][color=#color of choice][i]trivia;[/b][/i][/color] • An injury on his hind, right leg can sometimes affect how he walks— especially on colder days •He was found with a bloodied, broken leg and taken in to camp to be healed back up •Born to a rogue and a warrior, he never knew who his father was, but knows he may still be alive •Often times doesn’t feel as if he belongs, making a tendency to sneak out and contemplate leaving; but he never goes through with it •Claim song [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weEbCjdrcJM]here[/url] •Crush/mate slots are open, though only for toms •Lizard
@Moodnoot
thanks for the information! here's one of my older characters; ill make a new form for the reincarnate later on :>))
*artwork used is drawn by me
tumblr_pj63g7unMj1sdll2v_500.jpg
1ba277fde26426d0c2f277e8408312ac.png

name; Swiftstorm
name meaning;
prefix; Swift - For his quick speed
suffix; Storm - His birth name
nickname(s); Storm, Swift, Swifty
past names; Storm
gender; Male
orientation; Homosexual
age; 2.2 years
height; 10 in
weight; 7.6 lbs
breed; Somali mix
coat; A soft, ash gray pelt with a paler underbelly and olive eyes. He has a deep scar on his back right leg.
voice claim; Johnathan Rhys Meyers
clan; FernClan
rank; Warrior
queen; Scylla (Deceased from a badger)
sire; Dustfang (Whereabouts unknown, ex-FernClan warrior)
littermates; N/A
mate; N/A
kits; N/A
positive traits; Charming | Fearless | Carefree | Intelligent
neutral traits; Bold | Easily flustered | Sly
negative traits; Opinionated | Narcissistic | Emotionally withdrawn | Indecisive
summary;

A tough upbringing can cause one to develop unpleasant traits; and this is definitely the case for Swiftstorm. With being alone for a good portion of his life as a rogue, he’s learned to care only for himself, but also to show very little emotion, as it would have made him vulnerable and easy to dominate. Instead, Swiftstorm has always tried to one-up his competitors, using his sharp tongue to irritate those who would try to give him a hard time. He can also be slightly manipulative at times, but because he lives with a clan now, Swiftstorm has been working to repress that side of him, grasping and understanding that these cats do not work for him, and that he won’t have to go hungry if it can be helped.

It is rare to see him express gratitude, however, as Swiftstorm can still be very… distant. He tends to get lost in thought rather easily, but the most prominent is wondering about his deceased mother, and wishing he could have done more to help her— or if he could have taken her place instead. Such thoughts as these can also be prone to giving him nightmares, but they don’t seem to happen as frequently. Still, Swiftstorm prefers to keep himself at a reasonable distance from others, only close enough to be someone he could hold a good conversation with, as he has yet to find another who could crack his shell and reveal more of who he truly is.

Swiftstorm often wonders of his place in the clan, as well. He was never really given a defined role, considering he had been found at the edge of FernClan territory. Often times, which usually comes on a sleepless night, Swiftstorm would wonder if he should leave, torn between the thoughts of ‘the clan is better off without me’ and ‘I’ve made it this far, why back down now?’. He still has yet to make a choice, but it still frustrates Swiftstorm quite easy.

But with all bad comes good, the natural way of one balancing themselves out, and Swiftstorm has enough good in him that still has yet to reveal itself in full. Despite only being in FernClan for a little less than a year, he has proven to be a lovely warrior, one who is loyal and dedicated to feeding and serving his clan in any battles against whatever threat comes their way, but Swiftstorm knows very well that he has much more to offer— it’s just a matter of when he’s comfortable enough. He only shows a small part of himself, the side that his mother taught him all of his life; be fearless. Swiftstorm doesn’t allow weakness to get in his way of doing what’s right, and would rather be punished for doing what’s better off for the clan as opposed to sitting idly and allowing whatever is negative to take over.

Swiftstorm is also a relatively nice cat to be around outside of a battle— his hushed nature with a carefree air about him easily means fun adventures outside of camp during downtime. He knows a variety of secret spots around the forest that’s he’s always wanted to show another cat, but has, unfortunately, never gotten much of a chance to do so. He simply wants to go where the wind takes him, most of the time, running through lush fields without a care in the world, but Swiftstorm also knows that his duties lie with the clan, and that he could never truly stay out for long.

trivia;
• An injury on his hind, right leg can sometimes affect how he walks— especially on colder days
•He was found with a bloodied, broken leg and taken in to camp to be healed back up
•Born to a rogue and a warrior, he never knew who his father was, but knows he may still be alive
•Often times doesn’t feel as if he belongs, making a tendency to sneak out and contemplate leaving; but he never goes through with it
•Claim song here
•Crush/mate slots are open, though only for toms
•Lizard
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@nightfury738 accepted!

@Pyxiis Accepted! Your artwork is fantastic!
@nightfury738 accepted!

@Pyxiis Accepted! Your artwork is fantastic!
@moodnoot here i am! im a bit nervous about this, since this is the first time ive roleplayed with anyone really, so please let me know if i messed up! [center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fe6dc1fc722220fc73cbac9173092421/tumblr_pma5nf07pL1wwrnl2_540.jpg[/img] [size=1]Artwork by me![/size] Medium-sized tom with thick, slightly long dark-brown fur (which looks dark red when light hits it), amber eyes, and a bobbed tail. Name: Redwater Age: 19 moons Gender: Male Sexuality: Gay Rank: Warrior Personality: Laid-back, fun-loving. Always willing to help out a cat in need, even if it gets him in trouble. History: His parents were killed in a fire when he was around five moons, the same fire singing off his tail. He was left alone in the nursery after that, since everyone else was too busy rebuilding, and he was nearly old enough to be an apprentice. Parents: Wasptail & Applefur Siblings: Lionfang (open) Crush: None Mate: None Kits: None Other: Reincarnated from Oakkit, who was killed by redcough. [/center]
@moodnoot here i am! im a bit nervous about this, since this is the first time ive roleplayed with anyone really, so please let me know if i messed up!
tumblr_pma5nf07pL1wwrnl2_540.jpg
Artwork by me!

Medium-sized tom with thick, slightly long dark-brown fur (which looks dark red when light hits it), amber eyes, and a bobbed tail.
Name: Redwater
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Laid-back, fun-loving. Always willing to help out a cat in need, even if it gets him in trouble.
History: His parents were killed in a fire when he was around five moons, the same fire singing off his tail. He was left alone in the nursery after that, since everyone else was too busy rebuilding, and he was nearly old enough to be an apprentice.
Parents: Wasptail & Applefur
Siblings: Lionfang (open)
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: Reincarnated from Oakkit, who was killed by redcough.
error 404: user is too lazy to update signature. please try again later.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11