Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Fall - warrior cats rp (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@nightfury738 No problem, accepted!
we'll be figuring out who the apprentices mentors are when we get more members
@nightfury738 No problem, accepted!
we'll be figuring out who the apprentices mentors are when we get more members
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump
WsNF1Ur.png
Image:a light brown tabby with amber eyes and white spots
Name:Brindlestep
Sexuality:Straight
Personality:Kind, loyal, trickster, with a heart big enough for the earth
Parents:Horizon oak(m) RavenScar(f)
Siblings:Amber leap, Shake kit, Someonewhoisaspoilerkit
Crush:Hawkblaze
Mate:none
Kits:none
Other:lizard
History: As a kitten, brindle step hadn't many friends. She usually turned to the elders for company, and a little time after becoming an apprentice, it got worse. Not only did she not have friends, but she was bullied for her crush on hawkblaze. When her warrior ceremony came, things changed. She was honoured her first apprentice moons later, way before the other got theirs, if they got any. And she was even more respected when she was elected deputy. Two days later her mother gave birth to a litter of two kits, one died, its name was shake kit, beacause it came out shaking. Brindle step mourned the loss of her newborn sibling, but something was wrong with the other kit... something dark... so that's where brindle step leaves off, the rest is explained in the role play, and this took forever to write. Hope your happy @moodnoot!
Image:a light brown tabby with amber eyes and white spots
Name:Brindlestep
Sexuality:Straight
Personality:Kind, loyal, trickster, with a heart big enough for the earth
Parents:Horizon oak(m) RavenScar(f)
Siblings:Amber leap, Shake kit, Someonewhoisaspoilerkit
Crush:Hawkblaze
Mate:none
Kits:none
Other:lizard
History: As a kitten, brindle step hadn't many friends. She usually turned to the elders for company, and a little time after becoming an apprentice, it got worse. Not only did she not have friends, but she was bullied for her crush on hawkblaze. When her warrior ceremony came, things changed. She was honoured her first apprentice moons later, way before the other got theirs, if they got any. And she was even more respected when she was elected deputy. Two days later her mother gave birth to a litter of two kits, one died, its name was shake kit, beacause it came out shaking. Brindle step mourned the loss of her newborn sibling, but something was wrong with the other kit... something dark... so that's where brindle step leaves off, the rest is explained in the role play, and this took forever to write. Hope your happy @moodnoot!
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
Pfffff good luck with that Melon.
Pfffff good luck with that Melon.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Axolotlboi rude much?
@Axolotlboi rude much?
I didn’t mean to be rude, it was more joking. Sorry if it seemed that way, Melon.
I didn’t mean to be rude, it was more joking. Sorry if it seemed that way, Melon.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Melonwings accepted as a warrior,

if you want Bridlestep to be deputy she will need to be at least 26 moons old since deputys must have been a mentor and mentors can be chosen at 20 moons and then need at least 6 moons to train their apprentice. I know it forgot to say this anywhere so its completely my fault and I'm sorry!! I originally planed to have 'pm' after the spot for deputy but it was so late at night when i wrote it I forgot to add it. I also want deputy's forms to include their history since it'll give the person playing clan leader a better feel for them and their motivation behind having chosen this cat as deputy as well as preferably having this cat be clan born or joined the clan when they were a very young kit.
Once again sorry for all that! If you want parts of her history to remain secret you are welcome to pm it to me instead of putting it on her form.

@Axolotlboi I saw that bump, thank you! :3
@Melonwings accepted as a warrior,

if you want Bridlestep to be deputy she will need to be at least 26 moons old since deputys must have been a mentor and mentors can be chosen at 20 moons and then need at least 6 moons to train their apprentice. I know it forgot to say this anywhere so its completely my fault and I'm sorry!! I originally planed to have 'pm' after the spot for deputy but it was so late at night when i wrote it I forgot to add it. I also want deputy's forms to include their history since it'll give the person playing clan leader a better feel for them and their motivation behind having chosen this cat as deputy as well as preferably having this cat be clan born or joined the clan when they were a very young kit.
Once again sorry for all that! If you want parts of her history to remain secret you are welcome to pm it to me instead of putting it on her form.

@Axolotlboi I saw that bump, thank you! :3
Yw!
Yw!
WsNF1Ur.png
@Moodnoot oh I typed the wrong number she is almost 30 moons old ???? whoops!
@Moodnoot oh I typed the wrong number she is almost 30 moons old ???? whoops!
Bumper cars
Bumper cars
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11