Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Ooo I have a stash of Andes mints! XD
Ooo I have a stash of Andes mints! XD
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Lol I just found a box of them in the store, gotta love postvalentine's day sales!
Lol I just found a box of them in the store, gotta love postvalentine's day sales!
[center][i][size=5]Charater Form[/size][/i] [b]Name[/b] [color=Plum] Neavah Luke [/color] [b]Age[/b] [color=Plum] 17 [/color] [b]Gender[/b] [color=Plum] Female [/color] [b]Sexuality[/b] [color=Plum] Straight[/color] [b]Appearance[/b] [img]https://gl-images.condecdn.net/image/0OQz37NZ19K/crop/405/f/gettyimages-1024971374_p.jpg[/img] [b]Backstory[/b] [color=Plum] Neavah is wanting to become a psychiatrist. She visits Mental Hosiples to see if she can help there, and maybe get experience and money. The reason why she wants to become a psychiatrist is that she had depression when she was 12-15. Her parents got divorced and her sister Mya had Autism, so it was hard. We lived with our mom and on weekends we go to visit dad. Neavah felt lonely, and she often went out, and play video games to escape reality. She was good in school because she felt happy and safe there, it was safe at home but she wasn't very happy. Our father tried to get us to live with him but it didn't go good in court. We still live with our mom and it was a hard time for all of us. [/color] [b]Personality[/b] [color=Plum] Neavah is very kind and smart. She is gentle on other people unless anger. She has the patience of a saint and likes to take things slow. She loves cats and books. She helps the mentally ill learn new stuff and to help them with their illness.[/color] [b]Partner[/b] [color=Plum] N/A [/color] [b]Why Do You Wish To Work At Eastlyn[/b] [color=Plum][/color]For the experience of course. She wants to study the behaviors of people with these illnesses, also she wants a job. [b]Relations[/b] [color=Plum] Her parents, Her sister ( Mya and Sophia ), her best friend ( Rebecca ) and her friends in college.[/color] [b]Other[/b] [color=Plum] My favourite chocolate bar is Hershey's Oreos ones.[/color] [/center]
Charater Form

Name
Neavah Luke
Sexuality
Straight
Appearance
gettyimages-1024971374_p.jpg
Backstory
Neavah is wanting to become a psychiatrist. She visits Mental Hosiples to see if she can help there, and maybe get experience and money. The reason why she wants to become a psychiatrist is that she had depression when she was 12-15. Her parents got divorced and her sister Mya had Autism, so it was hard. We lived with our mom and on weekends we go to visit dad. Neavah felt lonely, and she often went out, and play video games to escape reality. She was good in school because she felt happy and safe there, it was safe at home but she wasn't very happy. Our father tried to get us to live with him but it didn't go good in court. We still live with our mom and it was a hard time for all of us.
Personality
Neavah is very kind and smart. She is gentle on other people unless anger. She has the patience of a saint and likes to take things slow. She loves cats and books. She helps the mentally ill learn new stuff and to help them with their illness.
Partner
N/A
Why Do You Wish To Work At Eastlyn
For the experience of course. She wants to study the behaviors of people with these illnesses, also she wants a job.
Relations
Her parents, Her sister ( Mya and Sophia ), her best friend ( Rebecca ) and her friends in college.
Other
My favourite chocolate bar is Hershey's Oreos ones.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
@1moon1spirit I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure all the contained slots are taken, so we can balance out the volunteer to contained ratio.
@1moon1spirit I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure all the contained slots are taken, so we can balance out the volunteer to contained ratio.
Ah, I see, I'll change it then!

Also, it's pretty interesting researching psychosis. o3o
Ah, I see, I'll change it then!

Also, it's pretty interesting researching psychosis. o3o
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
@1moon1spirit I’m not in charge, though, so I don’t know! I just know they were talking about needing more volunteers. But we need more girls, too...

It is. Your character is so interesting, too!
@1moon1spirit I’m not in charge, though, so I don’t know! I just know they were talking about needing more volunteers. But we need more girls, too...

It is. Your character is so interesting, too!
Okay, I've edited mine! It is ready to be judge XD
Okay, I've edited mine! It is ready to be judge XD
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

CnfmRxI.png
Bump
Bump
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
The brain itself is just super neat!

Also @RaynixAura I found it kinda funny my character Nate had a little brother with bipolar disorder in his backstory. They're working at Eastlyn for almost the same reason!
The brain itself is just super neat!

Also @RaynixAura I found it kinda funny my character Nate had a little brother with bipolar disorder in his backstory. They're working at Eastlyn for almost the same reason!
@1moon1spirit @meely

Yeah, 'Contained Teenagers' is closed. The program at Eastlyn is only open to high schoolers - that is, 14 to 17 year-olds. So unless Neavah has gotten held back an exceptional number of years, she would not be volunteering at Eastlyn.
@1moon1spirit @meely

Yeah, 'Contained Teenagers' is closed. The program at Eastlyn is only open to high schoolers - that is, 14 to 17 year-olds. So unless Neavah has gotten held back an exceptional number of years, she would not be volunteering at Eastlyn.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15