Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@InfernalShepherd

Eh, it's fine. Are you subbed?
@InfernalShepherd

Eh, it's fine. Are you subbed?
Okay thanks, please excuse the cautionary ping, I'm now subbed myself as well.
Okay thanks, please excuse the cautionary ping, I'm now subbed myself as well.
Okay, I won't ping you then unless I specifically need your attention in the possibility this thread dies and I need to reboot it... again. XD
Okay, I won't ping you then unless I specifically need your attention in the possibility this thread dies and I need to reboot it... again. XD
Name: Kyle Woods Age: 16 Gender: male Sexuality: Gay :) Patient Number: B-39 Appearance: Kyle has a perpetually messy mop of black hair that has white streaks all throughout it due to stress. His hand keeps him up at night and so he also has dark eye bags and extremely pale skin. He’s about 5’7” and thin. His eyes are dark brown. Depending on his mood, he likes to wear baggy t-shirts and sweatpants or crop tops, skinny jeans and some sort of stylish coat. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/92/9a/6c/929a6c030f96fc018428b3f538161f36--wet-hair-l-death-note.jpg[/img] (I keep imagining him as L so basically this but the hair is just a tad shorter) [b]Personality[/b]: Despite his arm always flailing around, or maybe partially because of it, Kyle is a generally fun and quirky dude. He is flamboyant despite looking like the world’s biggest introvert (sans his clothes), and likes being social. His disorder is classified as a mental disorder because it stems from a disfunction of the brain, but he thinks clearly and acts the same way he did before being admitted to looney land, if just a tad weirder. He enjoys flirting and making people uncomfortable, getting himself into a few tough situations with some fellow crazies through the years. He also enjoys physical contact and tends to be pretty touchy, often putting his good arm around someone’s shoulders. His left arm seems to be a great part of his character and he frequently uses it to make jokes. [b]Backstory[/b]: It was like any ordinary day for Kyle, walking home from school. He looked both ways when he went to cross the crosswalk but it just came out of nowhere. He didn’t even see the car, but he felt it smash into him and send him flying. As if the car itself hadn’t done enough, when he landed his head fell first. He blocked out at that point. His skull had fractured, he received a major concussion, and there was a trauma to his brain that may not ever heal. He woke up in a hospital bed with his left arm tied down and twitching furiously. Partner: Azrael In What Way Are You 'Insane': Kyle has Alien Hand Disorder (a real thing, look it up). His entire left arm seems to have a mind of its own, often flailing about and twitching. Sometimes however the hand attacks him, scratching him or trying to choke him to death. He refers to the arm as a separate entity and has named it Jimmy. Reason For Slight Insanity: He was hit by a car a few years ago and suffered a trauma to the head. He has been stuck with this disorder ever since. Relations: none currently Other: drinking chocolate
Name: Kyle Woods
Sexuality: Gay :)
Patient Number: B-39
Appearance: Kyle has a perpetually messy mop of black hair that has white streaks all throughout it due to stress. His hand keeps him up at night and so he also has dark eye bags and extremely pale skin. He’s about 5’7” and thin. His eyes are dark brown. Depending on his mood, he likes to wear baggy t-shirts and sweatpants or crop tops, skinny jeans and some sort of stylish coat.
929a6c030f96fc018428b3f538161f36--wet-hair-l-death-note.jpg
(I keep imagining him as L so basically this but the hair is just a tad shorter)
Personality: Despite his arm always flailing around, or maybe partially because of it, Kyle is a generally fun and quirky dude. He is flamboyant despite looking like the world’s biggest introvert (sans his clothes), and likes being social. His disorder is classified as a mental disorder because it stems from a disfunction of the brain, but he thinks clearly and acts the same way he did before being admitted to looney land, if just a tad weirder. He enjoys flirting and making people uncomfortable, getting himself into a few tough situations with some fellow crazies through the years. He also enjoys physical contact and tends to be pretty touchy, often putting his good arm around someone’s shoulders. His left arm seems to be a great part of his character and he frequently uses it to make jokes.
Backstory: It was like any ordinary day for Kyle, walking home from school. He looked both ways when he went to cross the crosswalk but it just came out of nowhere. He didn’t even see the car, but he felt it smash into him and send him flying. As if the car itself hadn’t done enough, when he landed his head fell first. He blocked out at that point. His skull had fractured, he received a major concussion, and there was a trauma to his brain that may not ever heal. He woke up in a hospital bed with his left arm tied down and twitching furiously.
Partner: Azrael
In What Way Are You 'Insane': Kyle has Alien Hand Disorder (a real thing, look it up). His entire left arm seems to have a mind of its own, often flailing about and twitching. Sometimes however the hand attacks him, scratching him or trying to choke him to death. He refers to the arm as a separate entity and has named it Jimmy.
Reason For Slight Insanity: He was hit by a car a few years ago and suffered a trauma to the head. He has been stuck with this disorder ever since.
Relations: none currently
Other: drinking chocolate
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
And yes I am subbed :p
And yes I am subbed :p
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
@/InfernalShepherd

That's... alarming. He's going to have an Eastlyn worker with him at all times in case his arm decides to strangle him or something. Accepted!
@/InfernalShepherd

That's... alarming. He's going to have an Eastlyn worker with him at all times in case his arm decides to strangle him or something. Accepted!
Name: James William Drake

Sexuality: Bisexual

Patient Number: A-13

Appearance: James stands at a height of 6', his body is lean and muscular, similar in build to a swimmer. He has angular features, large green eyes, and red hair, leaning towards the color of rust. Despite him usually keeping his hair fairly short the two thick streaks of white hair along his temples are still quite visible. A thin scar goes across his lips at the left corner of his mouth, he's had it as long as he can remember, though he cannot remember how he got it. His skin is quite pale, with a dotting of freckles across his shoulders. His right shoulder blade sports a tattooed manticore.

James isn't picky about his clothes, and will dress in whatever is available. However he does have a dark red coat, double breasted coat that he wears as often as possible.

Personality: James is highly intelligent, and manipulative should trouble arise for him. While he is typically very restrained in his emotional responses, he does possess a hot temper. His interactions with others are usually limited as James rarely has any common ground with whomever he is speaking with. He carries himself confidently on the outside, often coming across as intimidating due to sharp eye contact, and his habit of looming over others. His reserved nature and analytical view of the world keep James from seeing the emotional side of things unless he himself is directly affected. He is prone to having lapses of apathy during which he'll become somewhat suicidal, or masochistic. When the lapses pass he is unaware of his behavior, and has extreme difficulty recalling his actions.

Backstory: James Drake, is the son of Tina and Ross Warren. The somewhat infamous Model and Actor duo were forseably terrible parents, eventually sending their son off to the UK for schooling. The boy excelled though over found it difficult to connect with those around him, this led to him being privately tutored. His end goal was to become a surgeon, despite the urging of his father to follow in his footsteps and become an actor.

At the age of fifteen James was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the resulting surgery and prescription caused his hormones to scramble creating the aforementioned white streaks. His parents dislike of them became rather obsessive to the point where they'd react violently unless he agreed to dye, cut, or cover them. He took their treatment of him out on himself through intensive gym visits, and restrained self mutilation. Covering his chest with long topical scars. It was an attempt at suicide that landed him in Stillwater Sanitarium, later renamed to Stillwater mental clinic. James was transferred on his seventeenth birthday to Eastlyn, after an insident occured with another patient.

Partner: n/a as of right now

In What Way Are You 'Insane': Aside from several weird quirks such as hemophilia, James has been diagnosed with a handful of disorders. Mild or lapsing Schizoid personality disorder, Atelophobia, and BDD (body dysmorphic disorder).

Reason For Slight Insanity: While second and third are likely directly connected, and caused by his unstable household and superficial relationships with his parents. The former appears to act similarly to a defensive mechanism.

Relations:
Friends- Open
Enemies- Open
[Crush- Open

Other
Do fudge-sickles count? If not dark chocolate with sea salt.
Name: James William Drake

Sexuality: Bisexual

Patient Number: A-13

Appearance: James stands at a height of 6', his body is lean and muscular, similar in build to a swimmer. He has angular features, large green eyes, and red hair, leaning towards the color of rust. Despite him usually keeping his hair fairly short the two thick streaks of white hair along his temples are still quite visible. A thin scar goes across his lips at the left corner of his mouth, he's had it as long as he can remember, though he cannot remember how he got it. His skin is quite pale, with a dotting of freckles across his shoulders. His right shoulder blade sports a tattooed manticore.

James isn't picky about his clothes, and will dress in whatever is available. However he does have a dark red coat, double breasted coat that he wears as often as possible.

Personality: James is highly intelligent, and manipulative should trouble arise for him. While he is typically very restrained in his emotional responses, he does possess a hot temper. His interactions with others are usually limited as James rarely has any common ground with whomever he is speaking with. He carries himself confidently on the outside, often coming across as intimidating due to sharp eye contact, and his habit of looming over others. His reserved nature and analytical view of the world keep James from seeing the emotional side of things unless he himself is directly affected. He is prone to having lapses of apathy during which he'll become somewhat suicidal, or masochistic. When the lapses pass he is unaware of his behavior, and has extreme difficulty recalling his actions.

Backstory: James Drake, is the son of Tina and Ross Warren. The somewhat infamous Model and Actor duo were forseably terrible parents, eventually sending their son off to the UK for schooling. The boy excelled though over found it difficult to connect with those around him, this led to him being privately tutored. His end goal was to become a surgeon, despite the urging of his father to follow in his footsteps and become an actor.

At the age of fifteen James was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the resulting surgery and prescription caused his hormones to scramble creating the aforementioned white streaks. His parents dislike of them became rather obsessive to the point where they'd react violently unless he agreed to dye, cut, or cover them. He took their treatment of him out on himself through intensive gym visits, and restrained self mutilation. Covering his chest with long topical scars. It was an attempt at suicide that landed him in Stillwater Sanitarium, later renamed to Stillwater mental clinic. James was transferred on his seventeenth birthday to Eastlyn, after an insident occured with another patient.

Partner: n/a as of right now

In What Way Are You 'Insane': Aside from several weird quirks such as hemophilia, James has been diagnosed with a handful of disorders. Mild or lapsing Schizoid personality disorder, Atelophobia, and BDD (body dysmorphic disorder).

Reason For Slight Insanity: While second and third are likely directly connected, and caused by his unstable household and superficial relationships with his parents. The former appears to act similarly to a defensive mechanism.

Relations:
Friends- Open
Enemies- Open
[Crush- Open

Other
Do fudge-sickles count? If not dark chocolate with sea salt.
@SystemGoingDown

Please have the letter in your Patient ID A-C, referring to the four wings of the Eastlyn facility. Fudgesickles do count! They're good. So is dark chocolate with sea salt, though.
@SystemGoingDown

Please have the letter in your Patient ID A-C, referring to the four wings of the Eastlyn facility. Fudgesickles do count! They're good. So is dark chocolate with sea salt, though.
Dang my kingdom hearts reference won't fly here XD
Dang my kingdom hearts reference won't fly here XD
@SystemGoingDown

XD Sorry. My number was a fandom reference too: A-5
@SystemGoingDown

XD Sorry. My number was a fandom reference too: A-5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15