Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Villains among heroes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Owen followed around looking around. Making notes of his surrounding. Door locations... Possible emergacy exits... His paranoia would never leave him. It was just how he was. He'd never grow to fully trust anyone or anywhere. Not so easily.
Not so quickly.

"I've never played ping-pong..." He said absently, looking around. "Darts, once or twice, but never ping-pong..." He shrugged. As he continued after her.
"So where is this game of yours?"
Owen followed around looking around. Making notes of his surrounding. Door locations... Possible emergacy exits... His paranoia would never leave him. It was just how he was. He'd never grow to fully trust anyone or anywhere. Not so easily.
Not so quickly.

"I've never played ping-pong..." He said absently, looking around. "Darts, once or twice, but never ping-pong..." He shrugged. As he continued after her.
"So where is this game of yours?"
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
“Well then we’ll definitely have to get a table! And perhaps a dart board too. If you liked them when you played.” She let the door close to the room when Owen seemed content and turned to go back the way they’d come. “ it’s annoying but there’s only one elevator and stair set,” she explained as they retraced their steps.

“And what game?”
“Well then we’ll definitely have to get a table! And perhaps a dart board too. If you liked them when you played.” She let the door close to the room when Owen seemed content and turned to go back the way they’d come. “ it’s annoying but there’s only one elevator and stair set,” she explained as they retraced their steps.

“And what game?”
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
((Heck. Meant to put 'Gym'. Stupid autocorrect))

"Game.... Oh, I mean't gym..." His face went a little red, having been too lost in thought to realize his mistake.

Swell. Make yourself look like an idiot on the first day.

"Yea.... Where's your gym at...?" He said, trying to move past the fact he felt like an idiot.
((Heck. Meant to put 'Gym'. Stupid autocorrect))

"Game.... Oh, I mean't gym..." His face went a little red, having been too lost in thought to realize his mistake.

Swell. Make yourself look like an idiot on the first day.

"Yea.... Where's your gym at...?" He said, trying to move past the fact he felt like an idiot.
((That’s fine! Tbh I thought I just forgot about something ^^’)

Holly smiled and nodded in understanding. “ Don’t worry about it. You should see how I try to talk after a day without sleep.” She clicked on the elevator button as the reached it.

“It’s downstairs though. On the other side of the building from where you came on. We figured putting it upstairs could be a bad idea unless we put a lot of extra money into floor reinforcement.”
((That’s fine! Tbh I thought I just forgot about something ^^’)

Holly smiled and nodded in understanding. “ Don’t worry about it. You should see how I try to talk after a day without sleep.” She clicked on the elevator button as the reached it.

“It’s downstairs though. On the other side of the building from where you came on. We figured putting it upstairs could be a bad idea unless we put a lot of extra money into floor reinforcement.”
More Active on Weekends
Owen nodded, before turning to head that way.
"Well, how about we spare a bit... Unless there's more to show...?" He offered, running away some redness in his face.

He looked around and out a nearby window. It was nearly mid day, now. His powers wouldn't be all too effective outside right now. Not with all that natural light... They'd be better indoors, but really, he only felt confortable in the dark.
Owen nodded, before turning to head that way.
"Well, how about we spare a bit... Unless there's more to show...?" He offered, running away some redness in his face.

He looked around and out a nearby window. It was nearly mid day, now. His powers wouldn't be all too effective outside right now. Not with all that natural light... They'd be better indoors, but really, he only felt confortable in the dark.
“Sparing sounds perfect!” Holly nodded. “We have a few spare sets of plain gym clothes if you need them. No idea how much movement you need from your clothes. The locker rooms are in the back of the gym.”

When they reached downstairs she led the way into the gym. It was a large room with both a few exercise machines and open space. In fact most of it was open with special mats down, clearly for sparing and general power practice.
“Sparing sounds perfect!” Holly nodded. “We have a few spare sets of plain gym clothes if you need them. No idea how much movement you need from your clothes. The locker rooms are in the back of the gym.”

When they reached downstairs she led the way into the gym. It was a large room with both a few exercise machines and open space. In fact most of it was open with special mats down, clearly for sparing and general power practice.
More Active on Weekends
Owen seemed to all but disappear for a few minutes, before reapearing, wearing a set of game shirts, and a tank top he had found in the locker room..
It really showed off how pale he was under all his dark clothing. And a couple, far more faded scars. The one on his neck still stood out.

"Alright... So where do you want to start?"
Owen seemed to all but disappear for a few minutes, before reapearing, wearing a set of game shirts, and a tank top he had found in the locker room..
It really showed off how pale he was under all his dark clothing. And a couple, far more faded scars. The one on his neck still stood out.

"Alright... So where do you want to start?"
(so sorry for disappearing, midterms are coming up fast and I've been getting ready for review)

Holly waited by the mats, still in her hero gear. When she saw Owen she tossed her cloak to the side hummed in thought. "How about a light warm up, no powers, and then we go all out?

"You have any hand to hand experience? Formal or otherwise?" she asked as she moved on to the mat proper. She stretched a little, getting excited to spar.
(so sorry for disappearing, midterms are coming up fast and I've been getting ready for review)

Holly waited by the mats, still in her hero gear. When she saw Owen she tossed her cloak to the side hummed in thought. "How about a light warm up, no powers, and then we go all out?

"You have any hand to hand experience? Formal or otherwise?" she asked as she moved on to the mat proper. She stretched a little, getting excited to spar.
More Active on Weekends
((Its fine. Midterms are stressful))

A warm up... Sure.." He shrugged. It sounded a little silly, to him. After all, in a real fight, you'd have no chance for a warm up.
"Uuuh. Informal I guess Never really had training for anything...."
he walked over and stood, hands down.
"You go first..."
((Its fine. Midterms are stressful))

A warm up... Sure.." He shrugged. It sounded a little silly, to him. After all, in a real fight, you'd have no chance for a warm up.
"Uuuh. Informal I guess Never really had training for anything...."
he walked over and stood, hands down.
"You go first..."
(i'm finally done! Hopefully I pass. How has your week been?)

Holly smiled and rolled her shoulders before dropping down into a fighting stance. "Let's see what we need to work on then."

She looked at his stance for a moment before taking a quick step forward and twisting to aim a kick at his side.
(i'm finally done! Hopefully I pass. How has your week been?)

Holly smiled and rolled her shoulders before dropping down into a fighting stance. "Let's see what we need to work on then."

She looked at his stance for a moment before taking a quick step forward and twisting to aim a kick at his side.
More Active on Weekends
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21