Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Villains among heroes
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
“Alrighty then, glad we can move on from this conversation. And if it would make you comfortable you can just go by a nickname around here too if you get to hanging out with the others eventually.”

She put on a smile and stood to lead the way back into the lobby. “Hero work sure has a lot of wild turns.”
“Alrighty then, glad we can move on from this conversation. And if it would make you comfortable you can just go by a nickname around here too if you get to hanging out with the others eventually.”

She put on a smile and stood to lead the way back into the lobby. “Hero work sure has a lot of wild turns.”
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
"My hero name is fine... Believe it or not I sort of abandoned my real name when I got into the villain business. Which is why I don't already have people arresting me when I order a coffee." He joked, following after.
"But thanks for understanding... Guess I be given you a lot to think about... But at least you have your work cut out for you."
"My hero name is fine... Believe it or not I sort of abandoned my real name when I got into the villain business. Which is why I don't already have people arresting me when I order a coffee." He joked, following after.
"But thanks for understanding... Guess I be given you a lot to think about... But at least you have your work cut out for you."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"Hah, a lot to think about might be an understatement. But what's life without a bit of danger." Holly smiled and went to lean against the counter of the front desk.

"Hey, but good work on all the courses. Don't remember if I got around to congratulating you. Now you're basically a full-blown sidekick outside of a bit more time on the job. Can get a permanent license to work under pros soon, maybe get a full solo license one day if you feel ambitious."
"Hah, a lot to think about might be an understatement. But what's life without a bit of danger." Holly smiled and went to lean against the counter of the front desk.

"Hey, but good work on all the courses. Don't remember if I got around to congratulating you. Now you're basically a full-blown sidekick outside of a bit more time on the job. Can get a permanent license to work under pros soon, maybe get a full solo license one day if you feel ambitious."
More Active on Weekends
"Wait, really? I didn't think it would work out that quick. That's great then, I guess.... I might aplie for one soon, if I can. It would definitely be an interesting opertunity..."
And he figured it might throw off some suspicion from him. "But I look forward to the permanent license. The idea of being a temp isn't exactly fun..."

He leaned on the wall and looked out the front doors of the building.
"Speaking of which, where's the patrol today?"
"Wait, really? I didn't think it would work out that quick. That's great then, I guess.... I might aplie for one soon, if I can. It would definitely be an interesting opertunity..."
And he figured it might throw off some suspicion from him. "But I look forward to the permanent license. The idea of being a temp isn't exactly fun..."

He leaned on the wall and looked out the front doors of the building.
"Speaking of which, where's the patrol today?"
"Well, the sidekick licenses aren't too hard as long as you have a good recommendation and long enough training. It's the solo work that gets tricky. Actually tests and drills and stuff." Holly shrugged and started tapping idly on the counter.

"Patrol? That should be in the seedier part of downtown today. Been reports of a small string of robberies that could be a small-time villain gang."
"Well, the sidekick licenses aren't too hard as long as you have a good recommendation and long enough training. It's the solo work that gets tricky. Actually tests and drills and stuff." Holly shrugged and started tapping idly on the counter.

"Patrol? That should be in the seedier part of downtown today. Been reports of a small string of robberies that could be a small-time villain gang."
More Active on Weekends
"Maybe... I've heard rumors of smaller gangs popping up... Although I also heard that another man group might be trying to leech their way into the city too.... But either way, we need to be careful..." He shrugged a bit and shook his head. "Still, it shouldn't be too bad..."

(If you want to throw any villains in yourself, go ahead))
"Maybe... I've heard rumors of smaller gangs popping up... Although I also heard that another man group might be trying to leech their way into the city too.... But either way, we need to be careful..." He shrugged a bit and shook his head. "Still, it shouldn't be too bad..."

(If you want to throw any villains in yourself, go ahead))
“Definitely something we can handle. The biggest concern officially is that a known villain is recruiting newbie criminals to start a gang, meaning they’d have a leader with actual experience.” Holly pushed off the counter and shrugged.

“Only way to find out is find them though. If we catch wind of anything I’d like to set up a steak out and really get to the bottom of it.”

(Got it! Same to you with filling in the other few hero’s in the agency)
“Definitely something we can handle. The biggest concern officially is that a known villain is recruiting newbie criminals to start a gang, meaning they’d have a leader with actual experience.” Holly pushed off the counter and shrugged.

“Only way to find out is find them though. If we catch wind of anything I’d like to set up a steak out and really get to the bottom of it.”

(Got it! Same to you with filling in the other few hero’s in the agency)
More Active on Weekends
(sounds good))

Owen nodded.
"Sounds reasonable enough... I'll start asking around after patrols tonight... Let you know if anything turns up." He gave a smile and sighed.
"It is concerning to know more villains are moving in... But it's the natural cycle, I guess."
(sounds good))

Owen nodded.
"Sounds reasonable enough... I'll start asking around after patrols tonight... Let you know if anything turns up." He gave a smile and sighed.
"It is concerning to know more villains are moving in... But it's the natural cycle, I guess."
Holly nodded “good, just be careful.” She walked over to the door and looked outside. It would be a while longer before it got dark but they could always start early.

“Yeah, it’s an area with low hero activity so villains have started flocking here. As long as it keeps to low level though, we won’t get any big shots in the area. It all just moves around.” She waved around her hand. “ Now. Wanna head out early or do some training here?”
Holly nodded “good, just be careful.” She walked over to the door and looked outside. It would be a while longer before it got dark but they could always start early.

“Yeah, it’s an area with low hero activity so villains have started flocking here. As long as it keeps to low level though, we won’t get any big shots in the area. It all just moves around.” She waved around her hand. “ Now. Wanna head out early or do some training here?”
More Active on Weekends
"Well, I can tell you that nothing irritates a villain more than hnot being able to establish themselves in a single area for.long, so flocking to whatever active sites there are is probably the best thing to do for now..."
He shrugged and looks out the door.
"How about we go out early, today?"
"Well, I can tell you that nothing irritates a villain more than hnot being able to establish themselves in a single area for.long, so flocking to whatever active sites there are is probably the best thing to do for now..."
He shrugged and looks out the door.
"How about we go out early, today?"
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21