Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 partners
1 2
Hello, I'm back looking for partners so lets get started.

A bit about me:
  • I've been roleplaying on and off for the last two years.
  • I'm a full time college student (who's about to go on brake soon, so I'm going to have a lot of free time.)
  • I usually write about two paragraphs unless the situation doesn't lend itself to elaborating or I get inspired to write more.
  • My response time ranges, but it takes me about two hours to write a response and I try to get back with people in less then a week (key word is try).
  • I'm fluent in English.
  • I love hearing people pitch plot and am usually open to most of them but one's I like to avoid are zombies, slice of life (unless the situation is just really compelling), and romance plots.
  • Prefer to stay on Flight Rising, but can use Discord if necessary.
  • I only do 1x1 RP's.
If I have any requirements for a potentate partner it would be close to what I listed above (Though I don't mind if your not in school or other specific thing like that), and not minding OOC chat.

Here are some things I'm interesting in playing. I have a few ideas on what kind of plot could work for each, but feel free to bring your own as well.
  • Stray dogs/cats (I really want to do a Warrior cats roleplay with someone)
  • Pokemon
  • Dragon Riders - Based on Eragon's rules.
  • Fantasy - I'm fine with a modern or medieval setting. I normally mean the witches and monsters kind of fantasy, but I might be able to be sold on some sci-fi stories.
  • Superheros - Um... I haven't really put any though into this one, but they where my introduction to roleplays, and I'd like to put a plot together.
I may respond though ping or PM. I don't know yet.
Hello, I'm back looking for partners so lets get started.

A bit about me:
  • I've been roleplaying on and off for the last two years.
  • I'm a full time college student (who's about to go on brake soon, so I'm going to have a lot of free time.)
  • I usually write about two paragraphs unless the situation doesn't lend itself to elaborating or I get inspired to write more.
  • My response time ranges, but it takes me about two hours to write a response and I try to get back with people in less then a week (key word is try).
  • I'm fluent in English.
  • I love hearing people pitch plot and am usually open to most of them but one's I like to avoid are zombies, slice of life (unless the situation is just really compelling), and romance plots.
  • Prefer to stay on Flight Rising, but can use Discord if necessary.
  • I only do 1x1 RP's.
If I have any requirements for a potentate partner it would be close to what I listed above (Though I don't mind if your not in school or other specific thing like that), and not minding OOC chat.

Here are some things I'm interesting in playing. I have a few ideas on what kind of plot could work for each, but feel free to bring your own as well.
  • Stray dogs/cats (I really want to do a Warrior cats roleplay with someone)
  • Pokemon
  • Dragon Riders - Based on Eragon's rules.
  • Fantasy - I'm fine with a modern or medieval setting. I normally mean the witches and monsters kind of fantasy, but I might be able to be sold on some sci-fi stories.
  • Superheros - Um... I haven't really put any though into this one, but they where my introduction to roleplays, and I'd like to put a plot together.
I may respond though ping or PM. I don't know yet.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Pokemon? Yes.

But im not updated with Sun and Moon... (Which I find really random and kind of sad... Talking about the Anime xD)
But the game is also weird... In my pov

@Raan
Pokemon? Yes.

But im not updated with Sun and Moon... (Which I find really random and kind of sad... Talking about the Anime xD)
But the game is also weird... In my pov

@Raan
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy
I'm not exactly up to date either. I've played every game so far, and only saw up to half way though the Black and White series. But Pokemon isn't the kind of show you need to be up to date with to roleplay.

Alola is also kind of difficult to roleplay in if you ask me. Too much traveling even for Pokemon. Did you have anything in mind as far as plots go? I usually prefer to avoid the "collect the badges journey" kind of story. I've got a few ideas, but am curious what ideas you have.
@MasterEggy
I'm not exactly up to date either. I've played every game so far, and only saw up to half way though the Black and White series. But Pokemon isn't the kind of show you need to be up to date with to roleplay.

Alola is also kind of difficult to roleplay in if you ask me. Too much traveling even for Pokemon. Did you have anything in mind as far as plots go? I usually prefer to avoid the "collect the badges journey" kind of story. I've got a few ideas, but am curious what ideas you have.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan I know I don't need to be updated with the shows, but it's the Pokemon xD

And I have no plot ideas, VAGUELY... YET

And I have never tried the "collect badges", because I think that's a bit... boring...
My opinion... but yeah...

...Maybe another land that has two separate sides. These two sides WERE once in peace, but SOMETHING caused it... More stuff~
@Raan I know I don't need to be updated with the shows, but it's the Pokemon xD

And I have no plot ideas, VAGUELY... YET

And I have never tried the "collect badges", because I think that's a bit... boring...
My opinion... but yeah...

...Maybe another land that has two separate sides. These two sides WERE once in peace, but SOMETHING caused it... More stuff~
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy
Couldn't agree more. I'll PM you the plots I have been wanting to work on.
@MasterEggy
Couldn't agree more. I'll PM you the plots I have been wanting to work on.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
I'm cool for warriors!

I try to write about one paragraph, and I have a lot warriors ocs I've kept away in the closet for this very day.
@Raan
I'm cool for warriors!

I try to write about one paragraph, and I have a lot warriors ocs I've kept away in the closet for this very day.
@QUACK2
Hi! Did you have an idea for a plot? I worked out one before, but it never took off.
@QUACK2
Hi! Did you have an idea for a plot? I worked out one before, but it never took off.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Heyo! I recently came up with an idea for a Pokemon RP. Basically, a guy/girl gets abducted by -Insert Region Bad Guy Team Here- and is experimented on, being turned into a -Insert Rare Pokemon Here-, after which they will find themselves in the wild, only to be caught by an eager trainer who just found a rare pokemon!

Of course, things won't be easy, due to the person/pokemon being completely inept until they get the hang of their new body, let alone the fact that they will be trying to figure out how to use Pokemon moves at all, resulting in a frustrated pokemon and a confused trainer.

Plus, there's always room for more things, because experimentation often leads to unforeseen consequences...
@Raan

Heyo! I recently came up with an idea for a Pokemon RP. Basically, a guy/girl gets abducted by -Insert Region Bad Guy Team Here- and is experimented on, being turned into a -Insert Rare Pokemon Here-, after which they will find themselves in the wild, only to be caught by an eager trainer who just found a rare pokemon!

Of course, things won't be easy, due to the person/pokemon being completely inept until they get the hang of their new body, let alone the fact that they will be trying to figure out how to use Pokemon moves at all, resulting in a frustrated pokemon and a confused trainer.

Plus, there's always room for more things, because experimentation often leads to unforeseen consequences...
@Raan Not really. Although I do have a list of homemade clans and cats somewhere.
@Raan Not really. Although I do have a list of homemade clans and cats somewhere.
@Superblox
It's an interesting idea in theory, but I see my self struggling with it. I hope you find some for it though.
@Superblox
It's an interesting idea in theory, but I see my self struggling with it. I hope you find some for it though.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2