Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flames and Ash | Warrior Cats RP (closed
1 2 3
[center] [img]https://3milliondogs.com/blog-assets-two/2015/05/main-image.jpg[/img] [size=7][color=grey]Frostpaw[/color][/size] [color=grey]Name:[/color] Frostpaw [color=grey]Age:[/color] 10 moons [color=grey]Gender:[/color] Male [color=grey]Orientation:[/color] Heterosexual [color=grey]Clan:[/color] CreekClan [color=grey]Rank:[/color] Apprentice [color=grey]Mentor:[/color] Cloudstep [color=grey]Apprentice:[/color] N/A [color=grey]Physical appearance:[/color] A little large for his age, Frostpaw has quite an unusual coat. Instead of the white and black being separated like in most cats, his coloring is mixed together to give him a unique appearance. His fur is a little fluffy and gets leaves/small twigs stuck in it all the time if he is not careful while walking through the forest. Frostpaw's eyes are the color of grass in the springtime and are set over an entirely black nose. His frame is rather lean which allows him to dodge objects rather quickly when running, or even dodging an attack when fighting. His tail is slightly longer than normal and will often get snagged in a bramble bush if the young tom doesn't pay attention. Causing small tufts of fur to be missing on the tip of his tail from time to time. [color=grey]Short description:[/color] A tall/lean tom with an unusual mix of black and white with grass green eyes. [color=grey]Personality traits:[/color] Loyal | Stubborn | Courageous | Impulsive | Friendly | Harsh | Competitive | Adventerous | Obedient [color=grey]Personality description:[/color] Frostpaw doesn't mind helping out other cats, although he refuses to be taken advantage of, and will usually be rather friendly whether they are in his clan or not. The moment another cat starts threatening however, he will not back down and even fight if need be. His loyalty knows no bounds towards his clan and those he considers friends and will often go out of his way for them. Ever since the young tom was a kit he has always been running off to go on his next adventure, causing his brother to constantly worry over his whereabouts even into his apprenticeship. He caused his mentor a bit of trouble doing this however and has toned it down ever since they told him to spend more time on his training instead of running off. The best way for him to learn is to compete against another cat, he is more motivated this way, so he is constantly asking others to compete with him. Loosing most of the time Frostpaw become more motivated to beat that cat next time, so he trains often and takes it quite seriously. [color=grey]Familial relationships:[/color] Shadowtail (Mother - Deceased) Whiteheart (Father - Whereabouts Unknown) Bluekit (Brother - Deceased) Windpaw (Sister - Whereabouts Unknown) Lionclaw (Brother -Whereabouts Unknown) [color=grey]Romantic relationships:[/color] None [color=grey]Platonic relationships:[/color] Appleleaf (Foster Mother - Deceased) Cloudstep (Mentor - Alive) Sorrelblossom (Med. Cat - Alive) Goldenfrost (Med. Cat - Alive) [color=grey]History:[/color] Frostpaw was born into Creekclan in a litter of 3 and was mostly raised by his older brother Lionclaw and foster mother, Appleleaf. His real mother had passed away due to blood-loss shortly after giving birth. When his mother passed Frostpaw was too young at the time to notice his father slowly become distant from the family, which caused Lionclaw to begin disliking the older tom. When the litter of 3 reached two moons old the youngest, Bluekit, was killed when he wandered from the safety of the camp and crossed paths with a fox. One of the patrols found his tiny body hours later a good distance away and brought him back to be buried next to his mother. At the loss of his kit only 2 moons after the death of his mate, Whiteheart finally broke and disappeared that night. When Frostpaw became an apprentice he was very excited and at the time, and his only goal was to make his other brother proud. [color=grey]Trivia:[/color] Voice Claim: George Clooney -Frostpaw's voice is a little more mature for his age -His family are all characters that I have used in Rps all on different websites[/center]
main-image.jpg
Frostpaw

Name: Frostpaw
Orientation: Heterosexual

Clan: CreekClan
Mentor: Cloudstep
Apprentice: N/A

Physical appearance: A little large for his age, Frostpaw has quite an unusual coat. Instead of the white and black being separated like in most cats, his coloring is mixed together to give him a unique appearance. His fur is a little fluffy and gets leaves/small twigs stuck in it all the time if he is not careful while walking through the forest. Frostpaw's eyes are the color of grass in the springtime and are set over an entirely black nose. His frame is rather lean which allows him to dodge objects rather quickly when running, or even dodging an attack when fighting. His tail is slightly longer than normal and will often get snagged in a bramble bush if the young tom doesn't pay attention. Causing small tufts of fur to be missing on the tip of his tail from time to time.

Short description: A tall/lean tom with an unusual mix of black and white with grass green eyes.

Personality traits: Loyal | Stubborn | Courageous | Impulsive | Friendly | Harsh | Competitive | Adventerous | Obedient

Personality description: Frostpaw doesn't mind helping out other cats, although he refuses to be taken advantage of, and will usually be rather friendly whether they are in his clan or not. The moment another cat starts threatening however, he will not back down and even fight if need be. His loyalty knows no bounds towards his clan and those he considers friends and will often go out of his way for them. Ever since the young tom was a kit he has always been running off to go on his next adventure, causing his brother to constantly worry over his whereabouts even into his apprenticeship. He caused his mentor a bit of trouble doing this however and has toned it down ever since they told him to spend more time on his training instead of running off. The best way for him to learn is to compete against another cat, he is more motivated this way, so he is constantly asking others to compete with him. Loosing most of the time Frostpaw become more motivated to beat that cat next time, so he trains often and takes it quite seriously.

Familial relationships:
Shadowtail (Mother - Deceased)
Whiteheart (Father - Whereabouts Unknown)
Bluekit (Brother - Deceased)
Windpaw (Sister - Whereabouts Unknown)
Lionclaw (Brother -Whereabouts Unknown)

Romantic relationships:
None

Platonic relationships:
Appleleaf (Foster Mother - Deceased)
Cloudstep (Mentor - Alive)
Sorrelblossom (Med. Cat - Alive)
Goldenfrost (Med. Cat - Alive)

History: Frostpaw was born into Creekclan in a litter of 3 and was mostly raised by his older brother Lionclaw and foster mother, Appleleaf. His real mother had passed away due to blood-loss shortly after giving birth. When his mother passed Frostpaw was too young at the time to notice his father slowly become distant from the family, which caused Lionclaw to begin disliking the older tom. When the litter of 3 reached two moons old the youngest, Bluekit, was killed when he wandered from the safety of the camp and crossed paths with a fox. One of the patrols found his tiny body hours later a good distance away and brought him back to be buried next to his mother. At the loss of his kit only 2 moons after the death of his mate, Whiteheart finally broke and disappeared that night. When Frostpaw became an apprentice he was very excited and at the time, and his only goal was to make his other brother proud.

Trivia:
Voice Claim: George Clooney
-Frostpaw's voice is a little more mature for his age
-His family are all characters that I have used in Rps all on different websites
To succeed you must be everything that you never thought you could be
@//SwootleDootle

I just have one question. Is the apprentice's mentor going to be the warrior in the group? Or was it someone else in the clan before they got separated?
@//SwootleDootle

I just have one question. Is the apprentice's mentor going to be the warrior in the group? Or was it someone else in the clan before they got separated?
To succeed you must be everything that you never thought you could be
@GreyStorm | Only if you'd want him to be under Cloudstep's guidance. ^^
@GreyStorm | Only if you'd want him to be under Cloudstep's guidance. ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@SwootleDootle
okey dokey one last question then! does the age difference need to be about a moon, or can I make my cat older than that?
@SwootleDootle
okey dokey one last question then! does the age difference need to be about a moon, or can I make my cat older than that?
please ping me for a response!
5952afb0-5bf3-11e9-a002-33329db6ee43.gifOVGy6Sn.png
@LimitlessVoid

i think it would make more sense for your character to be 4 moons older, at the max, but i look forward to their application! :>
@LimitlessVoid

i think it would make more sense for your character to be 4 moons older, at the max, but i look forward to their application! :>
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@GreyStorm

like Dino mentioned, it can go either way with who Frostpaw’s mentor is. some cats will have passed on the way to their new home, especially given they’re down both medicine cats, so it can go either way— but considering how far out they still are, i wouldn’t be surprised if Frostpaw got his warrior name when they all returned :>
@GreyStorm

like Dino mentioned, it can go either way with who Frostpaw’s mentor is. some cats will have passed on the way to their new home, especially given they’re down both medicine cats, so it can go either way— but considering how far out they still are, i wouldn’t be surprised if Frostpaw got his warrior name when they all returned :>
U58SZuw.jpg
so far the list is up to date, all we’ll need is a second medicine cat and then we can begin later this week!
so far the list is up to date, all we’ll need is a second medicine cat and then we can begin later this week!
U58SZuw.jpg
Is Limitless still interested in that position? Also I should have Cloud's form done by the end of the week myself ^^
Is Limitless still interested in that position? Also I should have Cloud's form done by the end of the week myself ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@/DeathDino

i’d think so? i’ll probably ping them later today and ask, but i did accept yours and @/GreyStorm’s applications cx probably should’ve said that earlier
@/DeathDino

i’d think so? i’ll probably ping them later today and ask, but i did accept yours and @/GreyStorm’s applications cx probably should’ve said that earlier
U58SZuw.jpg
i am still interested!!! sorry, its finals week so i havent had much extra time to work on the form.
i shouuuld be able to get it done later on today!
i am still interested!!! sorry, its finals week so i havent had much extra time to work on the form.
i shouuuld be able to get it done later on today!
please ping me for a response!
5952afb0-5bf3-11e9-a002-33329db6ee43.gifOVGy6Sn.png
1 2 3