Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
So like who's Dom and who's sub
So like who's Dom and who's sub
Omfl how did I knOw you were gonna ask that? x"D
It's weird because Parker is short, but Max is super timid and stuff, so it's hard to decide, lmao-
Omfl how did I knOw you were gonna ask that? x"D
It's weird because Parker is short, but Max is super timid and stuff, so it's hard to decide, lmao-
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Who's more passionate?
Who's more passionate?
oOh, good question. Maybe Parker? xD
oOh, good question. Maybe Parker? xD
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker was also silent, it didn't take him too long to understand what Maximus meant. "You served in the military?" He asked him quietly, a bit surprised someone like this man would fight in combat. For some reason, the thought of this man fighting overseas made him feel worried.

Parker had a bad habit of asking questions that seem too personal, he wasn't even that good in socializing in the first place. It's something he needs to improve if he wants success, yet that's not on his mind right now. Maximus strangely is.
Parker was also silent, it didn't take him too long to understand what Maximus meant. "You served in the military?" He asked him quietly, a bit surprised someone like this man would fight in combat. For some reason, the thought of this man fighting overseas made him feel worried.

Parker had a bad habit of asking questions that seem too personal, he wasn't even that good in socializing in the first place. It's something he needs to improve if he wants success, yet that's not on his mind right now. Maximus strangely is.
I'm still thinking since he's a rather new character, he's serious and aloof but I'm also thinking on him being awkward on like a date or something.
I'm still thinking since he's a rather new character, he's serious and aloof but I'm also thinking on him being awkward on like a date or something.
Max slowly nodded, grabbing the dog-tags and taking them off. He handed them to Parker. "I was the only one that made it back." he muttered in a voice barely above a whisper. He looked away again with a light sigh, shaking off the memories and staring down at the floor. He wasn't sure of what else to say - should he open up to this stranger, or withdraw? Something told Max that he shouldn't. "There was an accident-" was all he said before shutting up again.

He wanted to tell Parker more, but was afraid that he'd break down into the pathetic mess that he had been when he'd first came back. Max doubted that he'd become a sobbing mass on the floor, but he was paranoid. He just stared into Parker's eyes, at a loss for words.
Max slowly nodded, grabbing the dog-tags and taking them off. He handed them to Parker. "I was the only one that made it back." he muttered in a voice barely above a whisper. He looked away again with a light sigh, shaking off the memories and staring down at the floor. He wasn't sure of what else to say - should he open up to this stranger, or withdraw? Something told Max that he shouldn't. "There was an accident-" was all he said before shutting up again.

He wanted to tell Parker more, but was afraid that he'd break down into the pathetic mess that he had been when he'd first came back. Max doubted that he'd become a sobbing mass on the floor, but he was paranoid. He just stared into Parker's eyes, at a loss for words.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Yeah, they're both relatively new characters, so we'll have to see how things play out between them? I'm not sure. xD
Yeah, they're both relatively new characters, so we'll have to see how things play out between them? I'm not sure. xD
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker gently held the dog-tags and stared at them, then stared back up at Maximus. "I'm sorry for asking... And for what happened" he apologized quietly, he didn't want maximus to think about what ever has occurred in the past. He softly held on to the dog-tags and stared at it.

Parker stared back into maximus's crimson eyes, the poor man must've been through horrible trauma. Yet he was still very gentle and soft, plus emotional.
Parker gently held the dog-tags and stared at them, then stared back up at Maximus. "I'm sorry for asking... And for what happened" he apologized quietly, he didn't want maximus to think about what ever has occurred in the past. He softly held on to the dog-tags and stared at it.

Parker stared back into maximus's crimson eyes, the poor man must've been through horrible trauma. Yet he was still very gentle and soft, plus emotional.
Max stared at the dog-tags as they caught the light and reflected in his eyes a little. He blinked slowly, looking back up at Parker. He was emotional and sensitive because it was just part of who he was. The movies that depicted stone-cold killers made him uncomfortable. He'd once seen a strong fighter collapse into insanity, and that was why he rarely went to movies nowadays. He liked having his job and his dog - but now, Parker seemed to be becoming part of the picture.

The brunette shook his head. "Don't apologize - it's natural for someone to be curious." he said, digging his fingernails into his jeans a little. "It's alright--"
Max stared at the dog-tags as they caught the light and reflected in his eyes a little. He blinked slowly, looking back up at Parker. He was emotional and sensitive because it was just part of who he was. The movies that depicted stone-cold killers made him uncomfortable. He'd once seen a strong fighter collapse into insanity, and that was why he rarely went to movies nowadays. He liked having his job and his dog - but now, Parker seemed to be becoming part of the picture.

The brunette shook his head. "Don't apologize - it's natural for someone to be curious." he said, digging his fingernails into his jeans a little. "It's alright--"
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39