Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Parker glared a little at the wolfhound then turned back to the man, he noticed how strange his eyes were. "My name is Parker, you are?" He replied, he knew it wasn't fully proper to not say his last name but there was nothing good behind. Only centuries of broke failures, Parker was going to change that soon.

Parker stared back at the man, he felt more curious about this man. He was emotional yet mature at the same time, plus Parker couldn't stop staring at his peculiar eyes. It was quite a beautiful sight, he thought at the back of his head.
Parker glared a little at the wolfhound then turned back to the man, he noticed how strange his eyes were. "My name is Parker, you are?" He replied, he knew it wasn't fully proper to not say his last name but there was nothing good behind. Only centuries of broke failures, Parker was going to change that soon.

Parker stared back at the man, he felt more curious about this man. He was emotional yet mature at the same time, plus Parker couldn't stop staring at his peculiar eyes. It was quite a beautiful sight, he thought at the back of his head.
Thank you ;-;

And he is quite a s h o r t b o I, he hates it though lmao

I will sell you my soul if I could learn more about the precious boy's past.
Thank you ;-;

And he is quite a s h o r t b o I, he hates it though lmao

I will sell you my soul if I could learn more about the precious boy's past.
Okay, so I'm trying to decide between two concepts-

1.) Max is a war veteran that's super scarred but somehow still innocent because of it? Like, he got hurt, but that doesn't mean that he got used to pain. If anything, it made him be more sensitive to pain. He'd also have a few scars on his back due to a tank explosion that sent shrapnel flying everywhere. qwq There'd be more if I was tempted to expand more on the idea. If you like this one, I'll probably follow through with it--

The second one doesn't even exist yet, because I legit can't think of anything else. xD
Okay, so I'm trying to decide between two concepts-

1.) Max is a war veteran that's super scarred but somehow still innocent because of it? Like, he got hurt, but that doesn't mean that he got used to pain. If anything, it made him be more sensitive to pain. He'd also have a few scars on his back due to a tank explosion that sent shrapnel flying everywhere. qwq There'd be more if I was tempted to expand more on the idea. If you like this one, I'll probably follow through with it--

The second one doesn't even exist yet, because I legit can't think of anything else. xD
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
Holy I did not see that coming at all but I like it, like a lot. I think it would be really interesting, plus it would explain his surprising strength. Im in for this if you are!
Holy I did not see that coming at all but I like it, like a lot. I think it would be really interesting, plus it would explain his surprising strength. Im in for this if you are!
"Maximus Hayes." he said as he stared down at Parker. He blew a few stray locks of hair out of his face and blinked. Max tilted his head a little, taking in all of Parker's features just in case the two would become friends. In fact, he wasn't sure if Parker was seconds away from walking out of the door and never coming back. Something deep down inside of him kinda didn't want that to happen.

Max averted his gaze, reaching up with his un-cut hand and scratching at a tattoo on his left collarbone. It was an image of three ravens flying down his neck and towards his heart.
"Maximus Hayes." he said as he stared down at Parker. He blew a few stray locks of hair out of his face and blinked. Max tilted his head a little, taking in all of Parker's features just in case the two would become friends. In fact, he wasn't sure if Parker was seconds away from walking out of the door and never coming back. Something deep down inside of him kinda didn't want that to happen.

Max averted his gaze, reaching up with his un-cut hand and scratching at a tattoo on his left collarbone. It was an image of three ravens flying down his neck and towards his heart.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Alright, Vetran-Bean it is. xD
Alright, Vetran-Bean it is. xD
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Parker mumbled his name and stared up at him, he felt a little awkward by how they are staring at each other but he doesn't say anything. The thing that stuck out the most about "Maximus" was his dark red eyes. Parker could stare at them all day, maximus's eyes looked like gems.

Parker then noticed a peculiar looking tattoo on this guy's chest, he stared at him for a second before speaking. "If I may ask, where'd you get that ink marking?" He asked him carefully.
Parker mumbled his name and stared up at him, he felt a little awkward by how they are staring at each other but he doesn't say anything. The thing that stuck out the most about "Maximus" was his dark red eyes. Parker could stare at them all day, maximus's eyes looked like gems.

Parker then noticed a peculiar looking tattoo on this guy's chest, he stared at him for a second before speaking. "If I may ask, where'd you get that ink marking?" He asked him carefully.
I have a very important question
I have a very important question
Max was silent for a moment, lost in thought. He snapped back to reality, looking down at Parker again, then at his tattoo. He reached up and moved his shirt aside, exposing it more. The chain that belonged to a pair of dog-tags around his neck also became visible. "I got it overseas." he said, looking away from it after a moment. His voice lowered a bit. "In honor of my squad."

After clearing his throat, Max looked back down at Parker, wondering for a moment why the seemingly stand-offish male was now taking an interest in him. He dissmissed his question and ran a hand through his hair.
Max was silent for a moment, lost in thought. He snapped back to reality, looking down at Parker again, then at his tattoo. He reached up and moved his shirt aside, exposing it more. The chain that belonged to a pair of dog-tags around his neck also became visible. "I got it overseas." he said, looking away from it after a moment. His voice lowered a bit. "In honor of my squad."

After clearing his throat, Max looked back down at Parker, wondering for a moment why the seemingly stand-offish male was now taking an interest in him. He dissmissed his question and ran a hand through his hair.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
What is it? :o
What is it? :o
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39