Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ yA bOi Saturn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
I need cuddles daily ;-; or else I can't function xD
I need cuddles daily ;-; or else I can't function xD
I will c u d d l e.

And, I love how Parker is trying to protect Max from his own pet-- xDD
"bacc off, he's mine now"
I will c u d d l e.

And, I love how Parker is trying to protect Max from his own pet-- xDD
"bacc off, he's mine now"
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
SELL YOUR SOUL FIRST 50% off!

He doesn't trust that h e l l hound. Also I came up with his backstory and everything and I'm a proud parent
SELL YOUR SOUL FIRST 50% off!

He doesn't trust that h e l l hound. Also I came up with his backstory and everything and I'm a proud parent
Update: I'm hugging my cat rn ;-;
Update: I'm hugging my cat rn ;-;
Max chuckled. "A fear of heights, eh? I can't really think of a way to use that against you, so that's a useless idea for future blackmail." he mumbled playfully, resting his hand on his own chin in thought. He was snapped back into reality when he felt himself being pulled away from Friday.

"Oh, Friday won't hurt you as long as you don't hurt me." he said. Friday was panting, but it looked like he was smirking at Parker.
Max chuckled. "A fear of heights, eh? I can't really think of a way to use that against you, so that's a useless idea for future blackmail." he mumbled playfully, resting his hand on his own chin in thought. He was snapped back into reality when he felt himself being pulled away from Friday.

"Oh, Friday won't hurt you as long as you don't hurt me." he said. Friday was panting, but it looked like he was smirking at Parker.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
Share the backstory AAAA-
And, watch Friday intentionally start messing with Parker lmAo

Cat's are great. ;u;
Share the backstory AAAA-
And, watch Friday intentionally start messing with Parker lmAo

Cat's are great. ;u;
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
"Forget I mentioned it, it's not important what so ever" Parker grumbled, he has no idea why he shared that. It's something he is quite ashamed of. He then looked over back at the wolfhound.

"He's giving me this look" Parker mumbled a little, narrowing his eyes a little at the dog. He was never really an animal person.
"Forget I mentioned it, it's not important what so ever" Parker grumbled, he has no idea why he shared that. It's something he is quite ashamed of. He then looked over back at the wolfhound.

"He's giving me this look" Parker mumbled a little, narrowing his eyes a little at the dog. He was never really an animal person.
Max chuckled, letting it slide. "Fine, fine." he hummed, a slight tease in his tone. He followed Parker's gaze down to Friday. "Oi, what're you grinning about, mutt?" the burnette hissed, crossing his arms. "I don't trust those hazel eyes. Out, out-" Max ushered the dog out of the room, then wandered back to Parker. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, wincing a little when his wounded hand touched the fabric of his rather skinny-looking jeans.

"Problem solved. What's your name, anyway?" he asked, tilting his head. Max's dark red eyes blinked curiously up at the other male.
Max chuckled, letting it slide. "Fine, fine." he hummed, a slight tease in his tone. He followed Parker's gaze down to Friday. "Oi, what're you grinning about, mutt?" the burnette hissed, crossing his arms. "I don't trust those hazel eyes. Out, out-" Max ushered the dog out of the room, then wandered back to Parker. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, wincing a little when his wounded hand touched the fabric of his rather skinny-looking jeans.

"Problem solved. What's your name, anyway?" he asked, tilting his head. Max's dark red eyes blinked curiously up at the other male.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
OOF so long story kinda short, parker grew up in the bad part of town with barely any money. He would skip meals sometimes and would ask friends at school for quarters. He was timid and shy as a child and grew into a serious man. He got into law school with a scholarship he received because of his high grades, he wanted to become a lawyer mostly to provide money for his family and himself. Because of the lack of money he had growing up, it turned him into a rather greedy man who wouldn't mind defending guilty criminals for the pay. He's currently still in law school at age 18 and is having some financial trouble since his scholarship didn't fully cover everything. Also his appearance is dark hair and eyes, fair skin, 5'3 in height, and he typically wears a white collar shirt with a cheapish looking jacket. It's still a w.i.p!
OOF so long story kinda short, parker grew up in the bad part of town with barely any money. He would skip meals sometimes and would ask friends at school for quarters. He was timid and shy as a child and grew into a serious man. He got into law school with a scholarship he received because of his high grades, he wanted to become a lawyer mostly to provide money for his family and himself. Because of the lack of money he had growing up, it turned him into a rather greedy man who wouldn't mind defending guilty criminals for the pay. He's currently still in law school at age 18 and is having some financial trouble since his scholarship didn't fully cover everything. Also his appearance is dark hair and eyes, fair skin, 5'3 in height, and he typically wears a white collar shirt with a cheapish looking jacket. It's still a w.i.p!
I love it. ;w;
And woah, he's a s h o r t b o i. Max is a bit taller - 5'8'' uwuwu
I have a few concepts for his past that I wanna work on.
I love it. ;w;
And woah, he's a s h o r t b o i. Max is a bit taller - 5'8'' uwuwu
I have a few concepts for his past that I wanna work on.
plague/semper/semp

wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39