Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 133 134
((ok sure >=P))
Name: Cordelia
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Long pastel blue hair; ends are pastel pink; has big, alarmingly bright blue eyes; tanned skin; thicc; skin is constantly dry; prefers to wear "girly" clothing and trendy clothing to keep up her reputation; only uses foundation and concealer to cover up little blemishes like pimples
LAURA CELESTINA DOESN'T DO THIS I CHANGED IT CHANGE DA FRONT PAGEEEEEE
Personality: Mean and rude. Grades are okay (Around B) and complete gamer. Always open to new games. Extrovert. She bullies, but she doesn't have "minions" ((XD)) like other bullies in cartoons and books. Popular, secretive.
Abilities: Water magic. Very advanced in it. nOThIng ELsE
Weaknesses: Weak to very hurtful insults, especially about her dry skin. TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS
Crush: None yet
Additional information: She's abused at home and she used to be bullied in all her years in kindergarten, elementary school and middle school, making her depressed. Her little brother, who she was really close to, hid his depression and one day commited suicide, which deepened Cordelia's depression. Her mom is an alcoholic, and her dad is super strict, expecting her grades and behaviour to be perfect. They both abuse her. She now takes her anger and misery out on others.
Colour code: #38ACEC ((this is only for me so i dont have to edit the post to see the code))
((ok sure >=P))
Name: Cordelia
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Long pastel blue hair; ends are pastel pink; has big, alarmingly bright blue eyes; tanned skin; thicc; skin is constantly dry; prefers to wear "girly" clothing and trendy clothing to keep up her reputation; only uses foundation and concealer to cover up little blemishes like pimples
LAURA CELESTINA DOESN'T DO THIS I CHANGED IT CHANGE DA FRONT PAGEEEEEE
Personality: Mean and rude. Grades are okay (Around B) and complete gamer. Always open to new games. Extrovert. She bullies, but she doesn't have "minions" ((XD)) like other bullies in cartoons and books. Popular, secretive.
Abilities: Water magic. Very advanced in it. nOThIng ELsE
Weaknesses: Weak to very hurtful insults, especially about her dry skin. TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS
Crush: None yet
Additional information: She's abused at home and she used to be bullied in all her years in kindergarten, elementary school and middle school, making her depressed. Her little brother, who she was really close to, hid his depression and one day commited suicide, which deepened Cordelia's depression. Her mom is an alcoholic, and her dad is super strict, expecting her grades and behaviour to be perfect. They both abuse her. She now takes her anger and misery out on others.
Colour code: #38ACEC ((this is only for me so i dont have to edit the post to see the code))
MRMeAKr.png
WOW!!! Mean n rude
WOW!!! Mean n rude
(So, anyone want to rp with Claude...?)
(So, anyone want to rp with Claude...?)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(is celestina in the school or in class or something? roleplay as her plz alicorn) Amalia does whatever she's supposed to do (like write an essay, do a test, present a presentation, etc.). (also roleplay as cordelia plz)(sooooooo.....how does the school look like?)
(is celestina in the school or in class or something? roleplay as her plz alicorn) Amalia does whatever she's supposed to do (like write an essay, do a test, present a presentation, etc.). (also roleplay as cordelia plz)(sooooooo.....how does the school look like?)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
HOLD ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ALSO CELESTINA ISN'T A HER, STUPID
HOLD ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
ALSO CELESTINA ISN'T A HER, STUPID
MRMeAKr.png
[color=9962cc][font=trebuchet ms]*takes copyright map of a school from the internet*[url=http://www.hnhs.school.nz/About-Us-1/Campus-Map][img]http://sportsgroundproduction.blob.core.windows.net/cms/13937/83822/90008/099bdb20-4fc2-4803-aa93-af8f11f30a13_wo.jpg[/img][/url] ((IGNORE THE INCORRECT SCHOOL NAME))
*takes copyright map of a school from the internet*099bdb20-4fc2-4803-aa93-af8f11f30a13_wo.jpg ((IGNORE THE INCORRECT SCHOOL NAME))
MRMeAKr.png
Celestina sighed and walked to her locker. They unlocked their locker. 32-4-10. Their lock clicked open, and they opened their locker. After hanging the unlocked lock in the hole where it goes when the locker door is closed but with the locker door open, Celestina set down their backpack on the floor of their locker. They couldn't be bothered to lift their bag up to the hook. They took their jacket off and tied it around their waist. They took their things and closed the locker door and locked it. Then, they went to homeroom: Room 106.
Cordelia... is supposed to bully Amalia but apparently, Amalia's at class??
Celestina sighed and walked to her locker. They unlocked their locker. 32-4-10. Their lock clicked open, and they opened their locker. After hanging the unlocked lock in the hole where it goes when the locker door is closed but with the locker door open, Celestina set down their backpack on the floor of their locker. They couldn't be bothered to lift their bag up to the hook. They took their jacket off and tied it around their waist. They took their things and closed the locker door and locked it. Then, they went to homeroom: Room 106.
Cordelia... is supposed to bully Amalia but apparently, Amalia's at class??
MRMeAKr.png
Harrison walks up to Celestina um hello?
Harrison walks up to Celestina um hello?
Celestina looked up (I'm guessing since they're 3 years younger than him) at him, confused. Why would a senior randomly come up to talk to them? "U-umm... hi," they uttered, hugging their stuff to their chest with one hand and using the other to rub the back of their neck.
Celestina looked up (I'm guessing since they're 3 years younger than him) at him, confused. Why would a senior randomly come up to talk to them? "U-umm... hi," they uttered, hugging their stuff to their chest with one hand and using the other to rub the back of their neck.
MRMeAKr.png
hi um im new at dis school
hi um im new at dis school
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 133 134