Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 133 134
(Cuz the hallway has an entrance at the end of it and in Fallingbrook dey are always overcrowded at da start of da day
and claude is late coz he take his time to go to his locker
also please stop pinging me, I'm subbed)
(Cuz the hallway has an entrance at the end of it and in Fallingbrook dey are always overcrowded at da start of da day
and claude is late coz he take his time to go to his locker
also please stop pinging me, I'm subbed)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
"yeah
I geuss"
"yeah
I geuss"
(but wouldn't the hallway be empty because everyone is at class except us? and my classmate Karen suggested we name the roleplay Noria | School of Witchcraft and Wizardry since that is the name of the school (sort of))
(but wouldn't the hallway be empty because everyone is at class except us? and my classmate Karen suggested we name the roleplay Noria | School of Witchcraft and Wizardry since that is the name of the school (sort of))
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
(it's still a private rp tho. just going to keep the name for now.
ok
1. he walks through crowded hallway (specifiC)
2. he takes millienna to go to his locker, and here is where da bell ring)
(it's still a private rp tho. just going to keep the name for now.
ok
1. he walks through crowded hallway (specifiC)
2. he takes millienna to go to his locker, and here is where da bell ring)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(k)
(k)
IMZbI9C.png
um k
um k
((None of the following is godmodding. My twin and I agreed on this memory around 10:50 p.m. yesterday night in bed. Thank you. =3))

Cordelia walked forward, the creepy grin still plastered on her face. She held a long-time grudge against Amalia, and she could remember the details crystal clear.

Grade 8 Cordelia sat on the cold washroom floor, leaning against the wall. A bottle of liqueur sat in front of her, half empty. ((Ooh she a bad child)) The fourteen-year-old rested in silence. She couldn't handle it, couldn't help it. She was already being abused badly at home, and her brother had been progressively becoming more and more distant. Then, all of a sudden, he'd hung himself on a tree in the backyard. His suicide crashed down on her, harsh like a storm. Her life, if possible, became even more awful. She didn't even understand why she was still alive.

And then, very unexpectedly, the washroom door opened. A girl with neon green hair and dressed in black and white stood in the doorway, hands clasped over her mouth in clear horror.
Amalia. Cordelia's eyes widened with surprise. That surprise quickly dissolved into guilty worry.

She leaned forward. "P-please don't tell. Please, Amalia! I'll do anything! Just please,
please don't tell," she begged pathetically.

Amalia recovered, and, like the goody-two-shoes she was, promptly shook her head and hastily took off to notify a teacher.

Cordelia leaned back on the wall.
Thank you so much. More getting beat up for me!

And, of course, as the punishment was for drinking alcoholic beverages, she was suspended for two months.

When the news reached her parents, they, without a doubt, abused her more ferociously. And being suspended meant more time at home, and more time at home meant even more harm and injuries for Cordelia.

Cordelia felt a pang of grief when she remembered her brother. Her caring, funny brother. Why, just why, did he have to die?

And the abuse. Oh, the abuse. If Amalia hadn't told on her, she might not have that contracture scar ((scar made by burns)) on her back when her drunk mother had spilled boiling water on her.

Well, Cordelia now took out all her frustration on Amalia. Make her feel the pain she had unintentionally indirectly inflicted on Cordelia.

Back to the present. Cordelia cracked her knuckles, still furious at Amalia for something that happened a few years ago. She advanced until she was close enough to grab ahold of a terrified Amalia's ponytail. The junior stared into her face, twirling her ponytail around her fingers. Then, she abruptly yanked as hard as she could on it.
((None of the following is godmodding. My twin and I agreed on this memory around 10:50 p.m. yesterday night in bed. Thank you. =3))

Cordelia walked forward, the creepy grin still plastered on her face. She held a long-time grudge against Amalia, and she could remember the details crystal clear.

Grade 8 Cordelia sat on the cold washroom floor, leaning against the wall. A bottle of liqueur sat in front of her, half empty. ((Ooh she a bad child)) The fourteen-year-old rested in silence. She couldn't handle it, couldn't help it. She was already being abused badly at home, and her brother had been progressively becoming more and more distant. Then, all of a sudden, he'd hung himself on a tree in the backyard. His suicide crashed down on her, harsh like a storm. Her life, if possible, became even more awful. She didn't even understand why she was still alive.

And then, very unexpectedly, the washroom door opened. A girl with neon green hair and dressed in black and white stood in the doorway, hands clasped over her mouth in clear horror.
Amalia. Cordelia's eyes widened with surprise. That surprise quickly dissolved into guilty worry.

She leaned forward. "P-please don't tell. Please, Amalia! I'll do anything! Just please,
please don't tell," she begged pathetically.

Amalia recovered, and, like the goody-two-shoes she was, promptly shook her head and hastily took off to notify a teacher.

Cordelia leaned back on the wall.
Thank you so much. More getting beat up for me!

And, of course, as the punishment was for drinking alcoholic beverages, she was suspended for two months.

When the news reached her parents, they, without a doubt, abused her more ferociously. And being suspended meant more time at home, and more time at home meant even more harm and injuries for Cordelia.

Cordelia felt a pang of grief when she remembered her brother. Her caring, funny brother. Why, just why, did he have to die?

And the abuse. Oh, the abuse. If Amalia hadn't told on her, she might not have that contracture scar ((scar made by burns)) on her back when her drunk mother had spilled boiling water on her.

Well, Cordelia now took out all her frustration on Amalia. Make her feel the pain she had unintentionally indirectly inflicted on Cordelia.

Back to the present. Cordelia cracked her knuckles, still furious at Amalia for something that happened a few years ago. She advanced until she was close enough to grab ahold of a terrified Amalia's ponytail. The junior stared into her face, twirling her ponytail around her fingers. Then, she abruptly yanked as hard as she could on it.
MRMeAKr.png
Celestina was still puzzled about why this senior had randomly chosen them to walk up to. Why them, of all people?
"Yeah. Okay. Why did you come up to me? Because if you don't have a good enough reason, I'm going to class. I mean, we're already late, if you haven't noticed."
Celestina was still puzzled about why this senior had randomly chosen them to walk up to. Why them, of all people?
"Yeah. Okay. Why did you come up to me? Because if you don't have a good enough reason, I'm going to class. I mean, we're already late, if you haven't noticed."
MRMeAKr.png
(my sister changed something in Cordelia's form and I changed something in Amalia's form, just so u know)Amalia yelped with pain as Cordelia yanked on her ponytail, but she stood still, too scared to do anything else.
(my sister changed something in Cordelia's form and I changed something in Amalia's form, just so u know)Amalia yelped with pain as Cordelia yanked on her ponytail, but she stood still, too scared to do anything else.
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
"um which class do I go to," Harrison said (very!!) awkwardly
"um which class do I go to," Harrison said (very!!) awkwardly
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 133 134