Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 133 134
How beautiful I approve!
How beautiful I approve!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gfmor4y.png[/img] Imagine going everywhere with this stalwart companion
gfmor4y.png

Imagine going everywhere with this stalwart companion
add me on arknights
Is that it??
Is that it??
Lol it's a changing familiar [item=phoenix]
Lol it's a changing familiar

Phoenix
add me on arknights
meanwhile, half of my familiars are wary and half of them are either loyal or awakened because i used to bond with them and then i just stopped
meanwhile, half of my familiars are wary and half of them are either loyal or awakened because i used to bond with them and then i just stopped
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
good job [img]https://i.imgur.com/f12SjG6.jpg[/img]
good job

f12SjG6.jpg
add me on arknights
I also read over yukido's bio thing, and... Ah. a poofy chickaddeeeee. and a weird laugh. I was imagining noises when i thought of his weird laugh as reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I also read over yukido's bio thing, and... Ah. a poofy chickaddeeeee. and a weird laugh. I was imagining noises when i thought of his weird laugh as reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
add me on arknights
mhm

image is botiful by the way
mhm

image is botiful by the way
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Amalia reads for the rest of lunch hoping (and not knowing dat it already happened) that Cordelia doesn't notice her. (i wrote dat cuz my sis and i wanna leave it at a "small interaction" between ze 2 of dem. now imma wait till u guys end lunch that has lasted for 16 days/2 weeks and 2 days.) (...) (@Vyxen can u maybe put our characters' birthdays and zodiac signs in their descriptions? not the ones that don't have birthdays yet, obviously.)
Amalia reads for the rest of lunch hoping (and not knowing dat it already happened) that Cordelia doesn't notice her. (i wrote dat cuz my sis and i wanna leave it at a "small interaction" between ze 2 of dem. now imma wait till u guys end lunch that has lasted for 16 days/2 weeks and 2 days.) (...) (@Vyxen can u maybe put our characters' birthdays and zodiac signs in their descriptions? not the ones that don't have birthdays yet, obviously.)
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
[color= #A673FF](ree fine) (hmmm) (alright it's probably time for me to finally create an add :3 Name: Edward "Add" Grenore Age: k let's pretend he's 15 Appearance: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/63b7c722a479eebad84736a15e35b5ef/tumblr_p3xu41giHw1unch6so1_400.png[/img] Personality: very, very, nihilistic. Subdued; maybe depressed? Eh, he probably just hates his existence. he's an insane edgy boi wowie he's dangerous--k more like very random but same thing. uhhh he likes chocolate and cats especially cats gimme them cats (if u hadnt noticed he has a cat hoodie-jacket which i really really want TTvTT Abilities: Space-time warping. opening portals, stopping time in a certain area or everywhere, going to chill in different dimmensions, etc. also he has six small dynamo and two bigger ones- weapons to do his bidding >:3 they electrocute people and can also do stuff for him like make him float or steal something or idk can glitch away from places except it's kinda hard Weaknesses: he's in constant pain cuz his body's always trying to glitch away into the realm of time and space otherwise known as Henir cats and chocolate he's honestly really nihilistic so he's forever hating himself hates everyone antisocial club Sexuality: acest ace to ever exist Crush: hah u wish Birthdate: January 2 Zodiac: Capricorn other: yES ONE OF HIS SCLERA'S R BLACK SO WHAT he can move his tail things looks like a 8 year old kid)
(ree fine)

(hmmm)

(alright it's probably time for me to finally create an add :3

Name: Edward "Add" Grenore
Appearance: tumblr_p3xu41giHw1unch6so1_400.png
Personality: very, very, nihilistic. Subdued; maybe depressed? Eh, he probably just hates his existence. he's an insane edgy boi wowie
he's dangerous--k more like very random but same thing. uhhh
he likes chocolate
and cats
especially cats
gimme them cats (if u hadnt noticed he has a cat hoodie-jacket which i really really want TTvTT
Abilities: Space-time warping. opening portals, stopping time in a certain area or everywhere, going to chill in different dimmensions, etc.
also he has six small dynamo and two bigger ones- weapons to do his bidding >:3
they electrocute people and can also do stuff for him like make him float or steal something or idk
can glitch away from places except it's kinda hard
Weaknesses: he's in constant pain cuz his body's always trying to glitch away into the realm of time and space otherwise known as Henir
cats and chocolate
he's honestly really nihilistic so he's forever hating himself
hates everyone
antisocial club
Sexuality: acest ace to ever exist
Crush: hah u wish
Birthdate: January 2
Zodiac: Capricorn
other: yES ONE OF HIS SCLERA'S R BLACK SO WHAT
he can move his tail things
looks like a 8 year old kid)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY