Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ CrystalBones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
For the triplets right?
For the triplets right?
Yeah. There’s actually four of em total. I don’t think I want all of them for this one specifically though. Unless you think 4 would be better.
Yeah. There’s actually four of em total. I don’t think I want all of them for this one specifically though. Unless you think 4 would be better.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Name: William Harris

sexuality: bisexual

appearance: quite short standing at 5'4, neat black hair, dark rectangular glasses and pale eyes, fair skin, wears a dark blue sweater and black pants, a bit scrawny looking and has a weak appearance in general

Personality: calm and polite, he isn't really good at socializing and is rather awkward. He's not aggressive at all and tried to avoid fights or arguments. He's usually reading or doing homework with his friend Owen. William usually depends on other people and has trouble standing up for himself. He's quite funny and more open when you get to know him.

additional information:
he's more of the "brain" while Owen is more of the "Brawl"

Is a huge science nerd

He's been friends with Owen is whole life.
Name: William Harris

appearance: quite short standing at 5'4, neat black hair, dark rectangular glasses and pale eyes, fair skin, wears a dark blue sweater and black pants, a bit scrawny looking and has a weak appearance in general

Personality: calm and polite, he isn't really good at socializing and is rather awkward. He's not aggressive at all and tried to avoid fights or arguments. He's usually reading or doing homework with his friend Owen. William usually depends on other people and has trouble standing up for himself. He's quite funny and more open when you get to know him.

additional information:
he's more of the "brain" while Owen is more of the "Brawl"

Is a huge science nerd

He's been friends with Owen is whole life.
Either is fine by me, it's what ever you feel more comfortable with
Either is fine by me, it's what ever you feel more comfortable with
Name: Owen Cobble

sexuality: homosexual

appearance: pretty tall standing at 5'10, has messy auburn hair, freckles all over his face, bright hazel eyes, small scar on his nose, wears a simple t shirt and ripped jeans, thin but not scrawny, looks pretty tough in general.

Personality: short tempered and gets annoyed quickly, would tell you straight up in your face he doesn't like you, speaks before he thinks, a bit of a rule breaker. He can get extremely protective over people he cares about and won't hesitate to start a fight. Is actually pretty emotional and friendly when you get to know him.

additional information:
He cares about physical strength more then intelligence

Claims he fought 5 bees at once

Got into a fight a year ago and has a scar

Is like a protective brother towards William
Name: Owen Cobble

sexuality: homosexual

appearance: pretty tall standing at 5'10, has messy auburn hair, freckles all over his face, bright hazel eyes, small scar on his nose, wears a simple t shirt and ripped jeans, thin but not scrawny, looks pretty tough in general.

Personality: short tempered and gets annoyed quickly, would tell you straight up in your face he doesn't like you, speaks before he thinks, a bit of a rule breaker. He can get extremely protective over people he cares about and won't hesitate to start a fight. Is actually pretty emotional and friendly when you get to know him.

additional information:
He cares about physical strength more then intelligence

Claims he fought 5 bees at once

Got into a fight a year ago and has a scar

Is like a protective brother towards William
The funny thing is, three of the four are over 6’.
The funny thing is, three of the four are over 6’.
WOW that's tall! 0-0
What's the other one's height?
WOW that's tall! 0-0
What's the other one's height?
5’8. I’m working on the character sheets right now.
5’8. I’m working on the character sheets right now.
Name: Elizabeth Saviki
sexuality: straight
appearance: Quite tall, standing at 6’4”. Long brown straight hair, generally in a braid down to her mid-thighs. Her skin is pretty tanned, but she definitely has a farmers tan.
Personality: Kind and gentle, a little traumatized. Her mother died two years before, and it hit her hard. She will never show it, but cares a lot about anyone and everyone.
additional information:
Loves riding horses, and spends most of her time outside on their farm, either working, or helping with the animals.

Name: Jonathan Saviki
appearance: Army cut warm brown hair. The same tan skin tone as his sister as they both work on their family’s farm. The tallest of his siblings, standing at 6’8”.
Personality: Very overprotective of his siblings, especially Elizabeth. Will do anything he can to keep everyone from being hurt.
additional information:

Name: Evelyn (Beck) Saviki
Appearance: Short ombré hair, going from the natural warm brown color, to a bleached out blonde. Unlike most of her siblings, she is actually quite pale. Also the second shortest of the four, standing at 6’ exactly
Personality: Major book worm, spending most of her time reading or tinkering. She can be quite rude at times since she doesn’t interact much with people outside of school.

Name: Justin Saviki
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Normal boy cut dark brown hair, close to black. He looks kinda creepy, since his eyes are a very dark forest green, and it’s hard to tell where the iris stops, and pupil begins. He's also the shortest of his siblings, standing at 5'8"
Personality: Mostly quiet and laid back, often getting bullied. This causes him to not like school much.

((I’ll make the coding a bit better once I’m off mobile.))
Name: Elizabeth Saviki
sexuality: straight
appearance: Quite tall, standing at 6’4”. Long brown straight hair, generally in a braid down to her mid-thighs. Her skin is pretty tanned, but she definitely has a farmers tan.
Personality: Kind and gentle, a little traumatized. Her mother died two years before, and it hit her hard. She will never show it, but cares a lot about anyone and everyone.
additional information:
Loves riding horses, and spends most of her time outside on their farm, either working, or helping with the animals.

Name: Jonathan Saviki
appearance: Army cut warm brown hair. The same tan skin tone as his sister as they both work on their family’s farm. The tallest of his siblings, standing at 6’8”.
Personality: Very overprotective of his siblings, especially Elizabeth. Will do anything he can to keep everyone from being hurt.
additional information:

Name: Evelyn (Beck) Saviki
Appearance: Short ombré hair, going from the natural warm brown color, to a bleached out blonde. Unlike most of her siblings, she is actually quite pale. Also the second shortest of the four, standing at 6’ exactly
Personality: Major book worm, spending most of her time reading or tinkering. She can be quite rude at times since she doesn’t interact much with people outside of school.

Name: Justin Saviki
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Normal boy cut dark brown hair, close to black. He looks kinda creepy, since his eyes are a very dark forest green, and it’s hard to tell where the iris stops, and pupil begins. He's also the shortest of his siblings, standing at 5'8"
Personality: Mostly quiet and laid back, often getting bullied. This causes him to not like school much.

((I’ll make the coding a bit better once I’m off mobile.))
Cool! They're awesome! (And tall) do you wanna RP once you're off mobile?
Cool! They're awesome! (And tall) do you wanna RP once you're off mobile?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77