Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 private with SaturnNeptune
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"well sort of i.... have fire... or heat really not fire yet." She states the first part then whispers the last part. "so don't worry about me getting worried of scared i was when i first found out about my 'quirks' but i am used to them, that i have practicing to thank". she looks to the wood chips, "well we should totally get you to practice so you can control them, as not to be obvious or anything, k" Really again with your stupid K, your friend freaked out and all you can muster is k. great going Kiva. She mental scolds herself.
"well sort of i.... have fire... or heat really not fire yet." She states the first part then whispers the last part. "so don't worry about me getting worried of scared i was when i first found out about my 'quirks' but i am used to them, that i have practicing to thank". she looks to the wood chips, "well we should totally get you to practice so you can control them, as not to be obvious or anything, k" Really again with your stupid K, your friend freaked out and all you can muster is k. great going Kiva. She mental scolds herself.
m59NfS2.png
Clary listens in carefully, there was actually someone like her? It was fascinating that Kiva also had a "quirk" too. She looked around them then leans in. "Do you have full control over yours?" She asked, in a voice barely above a whisper. She didn't want anyone to hear this conversation
Clary listens in carefully, there was actually someone like her? It was fascinating that Kiva also had a "quirk" too. She looked around them then leans in. "Do you have full control over yours?" She asked, in a voice barely above a whisper. She didn't want anyone to hear this conversation
"Well yes and no, i don't know if i can only heat things up like the ultimate heater, but at the same time i have that under control." She whispers back noting that her friend didn't want any one to know. "does any of your family or friends know"? she is intruged.
"Well yes and no, i don't know if i can only heat things up like the ultimate heater, but at the same time i have that under control." She whispers back noting that her friend didn't want any one to know. "does any of your family or friends know"? she is intruged.
m59NfS2.png
Clary was a bit surprised Kiva had her power under control, how come hers weren't? She then whispered again. "You're the only one who knows" she said so very quietly, not even her aunt knew about this. Honestly, it's probably best if it stays like that.
Clary was a bit surprised Kiva had her power under control, how come hers weren't? She then whispered again. "You're the only one who knows" she said so very quietly, not even her aunt knew about this. Honestly, it's probably best if it stays like that.
"Well i did heat my room to about 87 degrees because of a nightmare of my parents don't know then wow, that's a little pathetic, especally with my mom being a 'physic'". she chuckles at the memory. she looks at a car pull away. "hmm that's a nice hundai(I think that's how you spell it???) " she blankly states.
"Well i did heat my room to about 87 degrees because of a nightmare of my parents don't know then wow, that's a little pathetic, especally with my mom being a 'physic'". she chuckles at the memory. she looks at a car pull away. "hmm that's a nice hundai(I think that's how you spell it???) " she blankly states.
m59NfS2.png
Clary widened her eyes in shock. The heating bill must have been massive and it was so strange that Kiva actually enjoyed that much heat. Plus, her mother was physic!? This was all so weird. She then looked at the car that was pulling away. "You don't think he saw, right?" She asked, sounding paranoid. Clary nervously twirled her shoulder length hair.
Clary widened her eyes in shock. The heating bill must have been massive and it was so strange that Kiva actually enjoyed that much heat. Plus, her mother was physic!? This was all so weird. She then looked at the car that was pulling away. "You don't think he saw, right?" She asked, sounding paranoid. Clary nervously twirled her shoulder length hair.
Kiva watches the car, "well if he did i guess i can finally move to Alaska. I could probably charge people to give their homes heat. And about the Physic i was joking it's that she always seems to guess when i'll be back. At least i hope she isn't one." She looks to Clary, and bumps her shoulder gently. "Come on he didn't notice. hey want something from the ice cream truck"? She asks as one happens to role around the corner towards the park.
Kiva watches the car, "well if he did i guess i can finally move to Alaska. I could probably charge people to give their homes heat. And about the Physic i was joking it's that she always seems to guess when i'll be back. At least i hope she isn't one." She looks to Clary, and bumps her shoulder gently. "Come on he didn't notice. hey want something from the ice cream truck"? She asks as one happens to role around the corner towards the park.
m59NfS2.png
Clary was a rather serious person so sarcasm and jokes usually go over her head. She looked hesitant but then nodded, ice cream was honestly a gift from heaven. "Oh um okay!" She said, the paranoia slowly going away
Clary was a rather serious person so sarcasm and jokes usually go over her head. She looked hesitant but then nodded, ice cream was honestly a gift from heaven. "Oh um okay!" She said, the paranoia slowly going away
Kiva reaches in her pocket and hands her friend a five dollar bill. "Get what you want it's on me, well my parents." she smiles, waving down the driver, The lady stops the truck and Plays the music, waiting for the two to order. Taking another five dollar bill out of her pocket she gets a jawbreaker with gum in the middle and skittles. "Your turn." she pays the lady and gets back three dollars and fifty cents.
Kiva reaches in her pocket and hands her friend a five dollar bill. "Get what you want it's on me, well my parents." she smiles, waving down the driver, The lady stops the truck and Plays the music, waiting for the two to order. Taking another five dollar bill out of her pocket she gets a jawbreaker with gum in the middle and skittles. "Your turn." she pays the lady and gets back three dollars and fifty cents.
m59NfS2.png
Clary was shocked from the five dollars she got from Kiva. "Oh God...you're very kind..." She said quietly, staring in awe at the money. She saw the ice cream truck driver closer and she tensed up a bit, ordering was never really his thing. She ordered a popsicle and some M&Ms. She got two dollars back, her hand trembled when she took back her money.
Clary was shocked from the five dollars she got from Kiva. "Oh God...you're very kind..." She said quietly, staring in awe at the money. She saw the ice cream truck driver closer and she tensed up a bit, ordering was never really his thing. She ordered a popsicle and some M&Ms. She got two dollars back, her hand trembled when she took back her money.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10