Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 private with SaturnNeptune
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cool i like that.

I'll take fire
Cool i like that.

I'll take fire
m59NfS2.png
Name: Kiva Kazame

Species: Human

power: fire (She can control and summon fire)

Personality: pretty cool despite her power. She is level headed and Good under pressure.

Background: She comes from an abusive family. she still loves them but doesn't know how to deal with them and how to tell them to stop.

(Is this good?)
Name: Kiva Kazame

power: fire (She can control and summon fire)

Personality: pretty cool despite her power. She is level headed and Good under pressure.

Background: She comes from an abusive family. she still loves them but doesn't know how to deal with them and how to tell them to stop.

(Is this good?)
m59NfS2.png
Okay! I'll take ice! Wanna start?
Okay! I'll take ice! Wanna start?
Yup! I'll make one now!
Yup! I'll make one now!
(k)
(I'll wait)
(k)
(I'll wait)
m59NfS2.png
Name: Clary Walters

Power: ice

Personality: nervous wreck, scared of most people, and is a bit negative

Background: she was raised by her Aunt who took her in when her parents couldn't afford to raise her, they live in a working class neighborhood and she gets sensitive when the topic of money comes up

(How's this? @Wildclawgalore)
Name: Clary Walters

Power: ice

Personality: nervous wreck, scared of most people, and is a bit negative

Background: she was raised by her Aunt who took her in when her parents couldn't afford to raise her, they live in a working class neighborhood and she gets sensitive when the topic of money comes up

(How's this? @Wildclawgalore)
(I think we are good i'll start)
(I think we are good i'll start)
m59NfS2.png
(Okay!)
(Okay!)
Kiva was tired of her parents. I'm gonna pay for this. Oh well, i pay for anything i do these days. crossing her room she opens the window. she had done this many times.... and got caught every time. She looks out, enjoying the cool breeze. She climbs out and slowly lowers herself and lands neatly. Better then last time. I'm kinda proud of myself. only an upstairs bedroom. She looks through the window to see her father drinking and her mother watching tv. turning she quietly sneaks out of the yard. Once out she flips her hood up. It was a Simple skeleton hoodie with no sleeves. But she loved it none the less. She was in ripped jeans and a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up. turning the corner on the block she breaks into a run she was so happy to be away even if she would get caught later. Today was her twenty first birthday, not like anyone would know or celebrate. She runs down to Lewis St. which is a block away from Leighton Dr. before slowing.
Kiva was tired of her parents. I'm gonna pay for this. Oh well, i pay for anything i do these days. crossing her room she opens the window. she had done this many times.... and got caught every time. She looks out, enjoying the cool breeze. She climbs out and slowly lowers herself and lands neatly. Better then last time. I'm kinda proud of myself. only an upstairs bedroom. She looks through the window to see her father drinking and her mother watching tv. turning she quietly sneaks out of the yard. Once out she flips her hood up. It was a Simple skeleton hoodie with no sleeves. But she loved it none the less. She was in ripped jeans and a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up. turning the corner on the block she breaks into a run she was so happy to be away even if she would get caught later. Today was her twenty first birthday, not like anyone would know or celebrate. She runs down to Lewis St. which is a block away from Leighton Dr. before slowing.
m59NfS2.png
Clary honestly couldn't deal with this right now. Her Aunt was in the kitchen, struggling to pay the house bills. Taxes was always the worst time of the year since they usually run low on money quickly. Her heart broke when she heard her Aunt softly weeping from stress, she knew how her aunt got when stressed so she decided to step out of the house for a nice short walk. She walked out of the small house and softly closed locked the door then walked off. It was a bit foolish of her to be walking alone in this neighborhood but she honestly didn't care, Clary just needed a small break from reality. She wore a simple beige turtle neck and a black skirt that went down to her knees, it wasn't the most stylish outfit but it was good enough. Her hair was quite light, a white blonde. It was nothing to be proud of since it made her different from everyone. While walking, she saw a girl with a no sleeved hoodie run down the street, Clary froze up a little. She didn't like strangers. She turned her head avoiding eye contact.
Clary honestly couldn't deal with this right now. Her Aunt was in the kitchen, struggling to pay the house bills. Taxes was always the worst time of the year since they usually run low on money quickly. Her heart broke when she heard her Aunt softly weeping from stress, she knew how her aunt got when stressed so she decided to step out of the house for a nice short walk. She walked out of the small house and softly closed locked the door then walked off. It was a bit foolish of her to be walking alone in this neighborhood but she honestly didn't care, Clary just needed a small break from reality. She wore a simple beige turtle neck and a black skirt that went down to her knees, it wasn't the most stylish outfit but it was good enough. Her hair was quite light, a white blonde. It was nothing to be proud of since it made her different from everyone. While walking, she saw a girl with a no sleeved hoodie run down the street, Clary froze up a little. She didn't like strangers. She turned her head avoiding eye contact.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10