Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 602 603
Aster stood beside him smiling. She was loyal to him.. and his academy. Though at the moment she didn't speak as he explains the plan he had. Her veil having been removed from her head during the brainwashing. She didn't even acknowledge his crazed laughter...

Menit stares at aster. She couldn't believe he experimented with a dragon's brain.. she then looks at Whiro wondering if they could escape.

(I see! Lol. Sorry for the delay... i was in class)
Aster stood beside him smiling. She was loyal to him.. and his academy. Though at the moment she didn't speak as he explains the plan he had. Her veil having been removed from her head during the brainwashing. She didn't even acknowledge his crazed laughter...

Menit stares at aster. She couldn't believe he experimented with a dragon's brain.. she then looks at Whiro wondering if they could escape.

(I see! Lol. Sorry for the delay... i was in class)
(Your good!)

Whiro was already struggling against the restraints, hissing under her breath. Disease didn’t seem to pay much attention to the Pearlcatcher, looking around the room in thought of who would be his next drone.
(Your good!)

Whiro was already struggling against the restraints, hissing under her breath. Disease didn’t seem to pay much attention to the Pearlcatcher, looking around the room in thought of who would be his next drone.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Aster stood beside him. She even seeming to enjoy being with him now. Menit was struggling too as she tried to escape from the restraints and the skydancer.
Aster stood beside him. She even seeming to enjoy being with him now. Menit was struggling too as she tried to escape from the restraints and the skydancer.
Whiro managed to slip one of her wrists through the restrainments before smirking and trying to jerk the other one out. This of course caught the attention of Disease.

He snickered, "Ah, ah, ah. Can't have any escapies can we?" He grabbed her wrist and forced it back into the straps before tightening them. "Why don't you go next huh?" He cackles. Whiro of course began to freak out, struggling.
Whiro managed to slip one of her wrists through the restrainments before smirking and trying to jerk the other one out. This of course caught the attention of Disease.

He snickered, "Ah, ah, ah. Can't have any escapies can we?" He grabbed her wrist and forced it back into the straps before tightening them. "Why don't you go next huh?" He cackles. Whiro of course began to freak out, struggling.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Aster walks beside him gracefully. Her pupils glowing red... Menit sees the necklace device surround Whiro's neck as Aster held the other claw in position. The dancer now obeys Disease with almost unbreakable loyalty.
Aster walks beside him gracefully. Her pupils glowing red... Menit sees the necklace device surround Whiro's neck as Aster held the other claw in position. The dancer now obeys Disease with almost unbreakable loyalty.
Disease looked to the Skydancer, "Make sure she can't break the restrainments. I'll be back once her's is finished." He ordered before leaving the room once more.

Once he leaved, Whiro began to struggle again, "C'mon! Get me out! You can free us and we can all leave!" She snarled, fighting to escape.
Disease looked to the Skydancer, "Make sure she can't break the restrainments. I'll be back once her's is finished." He ordered before leaving the room once more.

Once he leaved, Whiro began to struggle again, "C'mon! Get me out! You can free us and we can all leave!" She snarled, fighting to escape.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Aster nods. She watching Whiro. "Why would i want to leave?" Aster asks. Menit looks at them as the machine was preparing to start.
Aster nods. She watching Whiro. "Why would i want to leave?" Aster asks. Menit looks at them as the machine was preparing to start.
Whiro hissed, "You want to be a slave!? Under his command!?" She struggled even more when she heard the machine starting, "COME ON! HELP ME!" She screamed at her.
Whiro hissed, "You want to be a slave!? Under his command!?" She struggled even more when she heard the machine starting, "COME ON! HELP ME!" She screamed at her.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Aster was gone... she had been affected devastatingly well. "No. You're wrong. I'm enlightened." She says smiling. The machine was different from Aster's... no helmet this time. But instead it seemed like the necklace thing was activating...
Aster was gone... she had been affected devastatingly well. "No. You're wrong. I'm enlightened." She says smiling. The machine was different from Aster's... no helmet this time. But instead it seemed like the necklace thing was activating...
Whiro hissed, moving to stare at the necklace. "THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOUR NOT ENLIGHTENED! YOUR A SLAVE!" She screamed at her desperately.
Whiro hissed, moving to stare at the necklace. "THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOUR NOT ENLIGHTENED! YOUR A SLAVE!" She screamed at her desperately.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 602 603