Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | never gonna give u up, bby don't hurt me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
Javan felt a bit more relieved when the demon backed away. He's been spared. He was so certain that he was going to be slashed and burnt like that day. "T-Thank you..." Javan said quietly, grateful for the demon's mercy. He grabbed the rock and tried to pull himself up but failed. He groaned in pain and went back on the cold hard ground.
Javan felt a bit more relieved when the demon backed away. He's been spared. He was so certain that he was going to be slashed and burnt like that day. "T-Thank you..." Javan said quietly, grateful for the demon's mercy. He grabbed the rock and tried to pull himself up but failed. He groaned in pain and went back on the cold hard ground.
He didn’t really knew what to feel at this point, guilt? Pride? He let the angel go, something he usually wouldn’t do at all. He sighed, was he going to leave him here? There was nobody else that he could see around here. The war zone must have moved away, but what was the angel gonna do now?
He didn’t really knew what to feel at this point, guilt? Pride? He let the angel go, something he usually wouldn’t do at all. He sighed, was he going to leave him here? There was nobody else that he could see around here. The war zone must have moved away, but what was the angel gonna do now?
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan wanted to get away quick before the demon changes his mind. After a few failed attempts, he was able to stand himself up. He tried to fly away but his wings felt like knives piercing through them. It was almost funny how desperate Javan wanted to run and how he keeps failing.
Javan wanted to get away quick before the demon changes his mind. After a few failed attempts, he was able to stand himself up. He tried to fly away but his wings felt like knives piercing through them. It was almost funny how desperate Javan wanted to run and how he keeps failing.
He couldn’t bare see the poor thing try to run off, it was like seeing an orphan with no arms or legs, “Alright that’s enough!” He shouted as he walked to the angel. He obviously couldn’t get back to the group in time without them leaving him.
He couldn’t bare see the poor thing try to run off, it was like seeing an orphan with no arms or legs, “Alright that’s enough!” He shouted as he walked to the angel. He obviously couldn’t get back to the group in time without them leaving him.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
He froze up and turned his head around slowly. Did the demon change his mind already!? He backed up against a boulder staring at the demon in pure fear. What was he gonna do!? Every worst case scenario came flying around in Javan's mind.
He froze up and turned his head around slowly. Did the demon change his mind already!? He backed up against a boulder staring at the demon in pure fear. What was he gonna do!? Every worst case scenario came flying around in Javan's mind.
He grabs the angel and throws him over his back, he’s surprisingly light. “I’m probably gonna regret this.” he mumbled. He opens a portal to the underworld. “Try not to shout too loud about this alright?”
He grabs the angel and throws him over his back, he’s surprisingly light. “I’m probably gonna regret this.” he mumbled. He opens a portal to the underworld. “Try not to shout too loud about this alright?”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan was taken by surprise and he held a tight grip on the demon, where was he taking him? "W-wait what are you doing!?" He whispered fearfully, starting to freak out. Was the demon going to throw him in a dungeon or torture him?!
Javan was taken by surprise and he held a tight grip on the demon, where was he taking him? "W-wait what are you doing!?" He whispered fearfully, starting to freak out. Was the demon going to throw him in a dungeon or torture him?!
He jumps through the portal, his leathery wings slowing down the fall. Slowly but surely, they start getting closer to the underworld. He felt the angels grip get even tighter.
He jumps through the portal, his leathery wings slowing down the fall. Slowly but surely, they start getting closer to the underworld. He felt the angels grip get even tighter.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Javan held on to him tightly, he might slip and fall. "W-why are you taking me here? I swore to not ever report you" he said, losing hope. Was he going to get beaten to a pulp here? He shivered at the thoughts.
Javan held on to him tightly, he might slip and fall. "W-why are you taking me here? I swore to not ever report you" he said, losing hope. Was he going to get beaten to a pulp here? He shivered at the thoughts.
“Reporting isn’t even a thing now, so chill out.” He hissed in order to get him quiet. Eventually they drifted down to a not to shabby house. He puts the angel down.
“Reporting isn’t even a thing now, so chill out.” He hissed in order to get him quiet. Eventually they drifted down to a not to shabby house. He puts the angel down.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167