Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 213 214
When is the rp going to start?
When is the rp going to start?
nAoSSfC.png
0j5IbrN.png[/img]
@DragonLover27

You are certainly welcome to work With Roan. Or get pointers from him if your character being young and female, because this is a kinda prejudice town, was rejected her apprenticeship with the Carpenter. It is also possible that the local carpenter just doesn't have room for or want another apprentice because that is another person to split profits with and this island lore was seems rather selfish.

I suppose it comes down to, did you want to spent more time with Ran because you like his profile? Did you just want to be an apprentice? Or were you looking for something specifically in carpentry?
@DragonLover27

You are certainly welcome to work With Roan. Or get pointers from him if your character being young and female, because this is a kinda prejudice town, was rejected her apprenticeship with the Carpenter. It is also possible that the local carpenter just doesn't have room for or want another apprentice because that is another person to split profits with and this island lore was seems rather selfish.

I suppose it comes down to, did you want to spent more time with Ran because you like his profile? Did you just want to be an apprentice? Or were you looking for something specifically in carpentry?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnroc
It’s actually her brother who is going to be the one being the apprentice not her and I thought that could be a good profession for him sense he is tall and muscular.
@Ragnroc
It’s actually her brother who is going to be the one being the apprentice not her and I thought that could be a good profession for him sense he is tall and muscular.
nAoSSfC.png
0j5IbrN.png[/img]
@Vistriai

I just got to your profile!! You referenced Mär! You are totally right! And it's entirely possible he spawned that beastie. I love how much Color your sea monster has and your description is really original. A refreshing and I enjoy it!

@EternallySacred

Your profile is Beautiful and well written. I can't wait to rp with you. ^_^
@Vistriai

I just got to your profile!! You referenced Mär! You are totally right! And it's entirely possible he spawned that beastie. I love how much Color your sea monster has and your description is really original. A refreshing and I enjoy it!

@EternallySacred

Your profile is Beautiful and well written. I can't wait to rp with you. ^_^
@DragonLover27

Oh well there are LOTS of professions for a tall muscular fellow if that's all you need. Blacksmithing is very useful and a good one. Baking honestly requires a lot of lifting as well. Sailing/Fishing also requires a lot of body strength however you are gone for long spans at a time. A general towns guard or royal solider would require lots of physical talents. Honestly so does farming.
@DragonLover27

Oh well there are LOTS of professions for a tall muscular fellow if that's all you need. Blacksmithing is very useful and a good one. Baking honestly requires a lot of lifting as well. Sailing/Fishing also requires a lot of body strength however you are gone for long spans at a time. A general towns guard or royal solider would require lots of physical talents. Honestly so does farming.
Very true I like the idea of blacksmith but he is only 16 he would still need to have a mentor right?
Very true I like the idea of blacksmith but he is only 16 he would still need to have a mentor right?
nAoSSfC.png
0j5IbrN.png[/img]
@DragonLover27

I haven't read is profile yet. So it will help when I get there. He certainly Should but if he's in a place where that wasn't possible but got enough lessons to use the tools he may be struggling on his own. His work won't be the best but if he doesn't have any competition he may be able to make it. I would Advise has a mentor though. It's common to have a mentor in these times in a trade skill. And it's actually really sought after and a good post to be in. Blacksmithing is always useful, makes good money and gives you something to teach your kids.

I picked carpentry because … well I talk to my characters and that's what Roan said he was good at. I am honestly very weak for smiths though~ <3
@DragonLover27

I haven't read is profile yet. So it will help when I get there. He certainly Should but if he's in a place where that wasn't possible but got enough lessons to use the tools he may be struggling on his own. His work won't be the best but if he doesn't have any competition he may be able to make it. I would Advise has a mentor though. It's common to have a mentor in these times in a trade skill. And it's actually really sought after and a good post to be in. Blacksmithing is always useful, makes good money and gives you something to teach your kids.

I picked carpentry because … well I talk to my characters and that's what Roan said he was good at. I am honestly very weak for smiths though~ <3
Then I think I will make him a blacksmith and he will have a mentor I’ll play his mentor but just as a side character. So thanks for the inspiration:)
Then I think I will make him a blacksmith and he will have a mentor I’ll play his mentor but just as a side character. So thanks for the inspiration:)
nAoSSfC.png
0j5IbrN.png[/img]
Prince of the Kingdom of Ameth
Name: Aeolus
Ship and rank: First mate and captain in training of the SeaPearl
Personality: He is funny and caring. Overprotective of his little sister
He is concerned about the well being of others and is a mighty warrior.

Appearance: He has light fair skin and his dark green eyes are framed by dark brown hair.

Bio: From a young age he discovered he could control water and breathe underwater.
Years ago when he and younger sister were sailing together Aeolus wanted to show her his new found powers and started practicing suddenly the boat was attacked by a sea monster apparently the monster could track Aeolus every time he used his powers he would learn this several years later.
The sea monster attack their small boat and Aeolus saved Aynith from its mighty jaws and used his water powers to scare it off.
He saved her he was lucky they survived and she had passed out and had not suspected his powers.
Since then he barely uses his ability to protect the ones he loves.
When he was 14 he wanted to discover the meaning of this power and not risk the safety of the ones he loves any further. He had learned to navigate the seas. Although hunting didn't work with him, he wasn't afraid - he trusted wholeheartedly in the Sea Guardians to protect him.
After he had learned to navigate the seas he joined a raid ship.
Called the Seapearl.
When his ship was attacked by a mighty serpent he was forced to use his powers of the sea to save the ship.
The captain called him to his quarters and made him a deal.
The captain said he could stay on his ship as a valuable member of the crew to clear the sea of monsters and no one would have to know he was the prince of the Kingdom of Ameth.
To not attract suspicion to himself he could say he was a trade ship instead when the captain summoned him to join them.
He agreed and returned to Ameth and when he was summoned to the Seapearl he followed the plan.

Extras He hides his powers of the sea from others to protect his family and whom he loves from the dangers that may come with it, he knows one day he must use this power to protect others so he prepares till then
He seeks others with magical abilities for advice, it has been hard to get find anyone with powers as well though.
Aeolus often in secret goes to the shrine of Hersha to pay respects and thank the guardians for the gift they gave him and sometimes ask for answer to questions he has had since the discovery of this power.
It is hard for him to use his power because he has not been taught properly, sometimes when he gets angry he may uncontrollably summon a giant wave.
Aeolus tries to keep calm and keep not have a temper.
Sometimes he would sit by the sea to calm down and think about things like solutions to problems, and sometimes he would hear a whisper in response.......

Princess of the Kingdom of Ameth

Name:Aynith
Personality: Calm and quiet, his kind towards others.
She helps others in any way she can and is known for her beauty.
Often wears a long sleeved light blue dress with white flowers in her hair and she carries a bow and quiver with her.
When she visits the village in secret she wears a brown cloak over her face and a dark green sleeveless dress to watch the villagers under an alias
Appearance: Long gold hair down to her waist, she has eyes that are the color of the clear cloudless sky and has fair skin.

Bio: She yearns for adventure and has never seen the world in her own eyes when she was young storytellers would enchant her with stories of the outside world and of the guardians.
She gets annoyed with her overprotective brother but she knows he just is like that because he loves her.
Others admire her for her beauty but she wants to recognized for her intelligence as well.
She spends hours in the library reading stories and often likes to study about the guardians.
She loves to read and write most of the time can be found in the library or by the lake with several books
Sometimes she would try to gather facts about the gods and the death of Mathias and tries to solve the mystery.
Her brother is known for chasing off many of her suitors who admire her beauty.
She is sometimes flattered, but mostly she is annoyed with how others only see her for beauty, not her kindness or intelligence.
Often she would sneak out as often as she could and put a cloak over her head so she would be recognized as the princess of the kingdom.
Learning about her village was she was dedicated to doing and helping the need is what she would do in her time in the village.

Princess Celestine of Toto
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Species Halflings half mermaid and half human (anything you call a mermaid/human)
Appearance; her tail is the color turquoise and her scales are shiny and glitter in the sea.
Personality: she always wants to be close the sea she is caring towards others and gives good advice for those requiring it. She is quiet and doesn’t talk a lot. She likes to hear stories from her mother about the mermaids and the sea guardians.
Sometimes she would swim in the sea to try to find her real father.
Bio; Before her mother marries the king of Toto she was in love with a merman, they would meet each other by the beach where the sea and land touched each other just as two of the sea and land fell in love.
The merman was killed by a sea monster shortly when Celestine was but a few months old.
Since then her mother married the king and Celestine became a princess.
Celestine’s mother never told anyone what her daughter truly was not even Celestine until she was 10.
She may not be raider but she would leap at the chance if it were to come before her, she wants to rid the sea of monsters so no one would have to die at the jaws of those horrible creatures again.
She has always had a connection to the sea and sometimes she thinks her father is still alive somewhere waiting for her……….
Extras; She has no sea powers but she can breathe underwater for a long time and when her feet touch the sea they form a mermaid tail.

Fixed it but one thing Celestine has not powers not sure if she counts as powers she is not exactly human let me know

Prince of the Kingdom of Ameth
Name: Aeolus
Ship and rank: First mate and captain in training of the SeaPearl
Personality: He is funny and caring. Overprotective of his little sister
He is concerned about the well being of others and is a mighty warrior.

Appearance: He has light fair skin and his dark green eyes are framed by dark brown hair.

Bio: From a young age he discovered he could control water and breathe underwater.
Years ago when he and younger sister were sailing together Aeolus wanted to show her his new found powers and started practicing suddenly the boat was attacked by a sea monster apparently the monster could track Aeolus every time he used his powers he would learn this several years later.
The sea monster attack their small boat and Aeolus saved Aynith from its mighty jaws and used his water powers to scare it off.
He saved her he was lucky they survived and she had passed out and had not suspected his powers.
Since then he barely uses his ability to protect the ones he loves.
When he was 14 he wanted to discover the meaning of this power and not risk the safety of the ones he loves any further. He had learned to navigate the seas. Although hunting didn't work with him, he wasn't afraid - he trusted wholeheartedly in the Sea Guardians to protect him.
After he had learned to navigate the seas he joined a raid ship.
Called the Seapearl.
When his ship was attacked by a mighty serpent he was forced to use his powers of the sea to save the ship.
The captain called him to his quarters and made him a deal.
The captain said he could stay on his ship as a valuable member of the crew to clear the sea of monsters and no one would have to know he was the prince of the Kingdom of Ameth.
To not attract suspicion to himself he could say he was a trade ship instead when the captain summoned him to join them.
He agreed and returned to Ameth and when he was summoned to the Seapearl he followed the plan.

Extras He hides his powers of the sea from others to protect his family and whom he loves from the dangers that may come with it, he knows one day he must use this power to protect others so he prepares till then
He seeks others with magical abilities for advice, it has been hard to get find anyone with powers as well though.
Aeolus often in secret goes to the shrine of Hersha to pay respects and thank the guardians for the gift they gave him and sometimes ask for answer to questions he has had since the discovery of this power.
It is hard for him to use his power because he has not been taught properly, sometimes when he gets angry he may uncontrollably summon a giant wave.
Aeolus tries to keep calm and keep not have a temper.
Sometimes he would sit by the sea to calm down and think about things like solutions to problems, and sometimes he would hear a whisper in response.......

Princess of the Kingdom of Ameth

Name:Aynith
Personality: Calm and quiet, his kind towards others.
She helps others in any way she can and is known for her beauty.
Often wears a long sleeved light blue dress with white flowers in her hair and she carries a bow and quiver with her.
When she visits the village in secret she wears a brown cloak over her face and a dark green sleeveless dress to watch the villagers under an alias
Appearance: Long gold hair down to her waist, she has eyes that are the color of the clear cloudless sky and has fair skin.

Bio: She yearns for adventure and has never seen the world in her own eyes when she was young storytellers would enchant her with stories of the outside world and of the guardians.
She gets annoyed with her overprotective brother but she knows he just is like that because he loves her.
Others admire her for her beauty but she wants to recognized for her intelligence as well.
She spends hours in the library reading stories and often likes to study about the guardians.
She loves to read and write most of the time can be found in the library or by the lake with several books
Sometimes she would try to gather facts about the gods and the death of Mathias and tries to solve the mystery.
Her brother is known for chasing off many of her suitors who admire her beauty.
She is sometimes flattered, but mostly she is annoyed with how others only see her for beauty, not her kindness or intelligence.
Often she would sneak out as often as she could and put a cloak over her head so she would be recognized as the princess of the kingdom.
Learning about her village was she was dedicated to doing and helping the need is what she would do in her time in the village.

Princess Celestine of Toto
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Species Halflings half mermaid and half human (anything you call a mermaid/human)
Appearance; her tail is the color turquoise and her scales are shiny and glitter in the sea.
Personality: she always wants to be close the sea she is caring towards others and gives good advice for those requiring it. She is quiet and doesn’t talk a lot. She likes to hear stories from her mother about the mermaids and the sea guardians.
Sometimes she would swim in the sea to try to find her real father.
Bio; Before her mother marries the king of Toto she was in love with a merman, they would meet each other by the beach where the sea and land touched each other just as two of the sea and land fell in love.
The merman was killed by a sea monster shortly when Celestine was but a few months old.
Since then her mother married the king and Celestine became a princess.
Celestine’s mother never told anyone what her daughter truly was not even Celestine until she was 10.
She may not be raider but she would leap at the chance if it were to come before her, she wants to rid the sea of monsters so no one would have to die at the jaws of those horrible creatures again.
She has always had a connection to the sea and sometimes she thinks her father is still alive somewhere waiting for her……….
Extras; She has no sea powers but she can breathe underwater for a long time and when her feet touch the sea they form a mermaid tail.

Fixed it but one thing Celestine has not powers not sure if she counts as powers she is not exactly human let me know

gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@DragonLover27

You are very welcome! Glad I could help sort that out with you!
@DragonLover27

You are very welcome! Glad I could help sort that out with you!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 213 214