Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 213 214
@Uyi looks like the ball is starting and I really don't want to change my plans so I need to have Celestine already in Ameth sorry!
@Uyi looks like the ball is starting and I really don't want to change my plans so I need to have Celestine already in Ameth sorry!
gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@Yvainestar5
That's fine! I'll just have Snapjaw eat the boat then, haha.
@Yvainestar5
That's fine! I'll just have Snapjaw eat the boat then, haha.
@Uyi okay then___ sorry again I truly am. If you have any more idea let me know I would love to hear them!
@Uyi okay then___ sorry again I truly am. If you have any more idea let me know I would love to hear them!
gAR4GMS.gif

Can the ones itching to make new characters PLS make some royals? This ball is gonna be practically empty
Can the ones itching to make new characters PLS make some royals? This ball is gonna be practically empty
@CirqueDuBestia Good idea I kinda want to do that as well, I think it might be too much for me though.... 4 royals are already a lot to deal with for me and a royal raider brat I reached the limits and past.

Yeah, this ball might be pretty empty...

@CirqueDuBestia Good idea I kinda want to do that as well, I think it might be too much for me though.... 4 royals are already a lot to deal with for me and a royal raider brat I reached the limits and past.

Yeah, this ball might be pretty empty...

gAR4GMS.gif

Never gonna be rooooyaaaals, roooyaaalllsss...

Gonna be your ruler tho
Never gonna be rooooyaaaals, roooyaaalllsss...

Gonna be your ruler tho
IUVFB2R.png
@Yvainestar5 Yeah we're already a royal family by ourselves, we need new people!
@Yvainestar5 Yeah we're already a royal family by ourselves, we need new people!
@CirqueDuBestial agreed I might be able to squeeze one more in maybe..........
@CirqueDuBestial agreed I might be able to squeeze one more in maybe..........
gAR4GMS.gif

@Yvainestar5 I don't mean to sound rude but can you handle that many? Like we hardly ever see Celestine, so focus more on her
@Yvainestar5 I don't mean to sound rude but can you handle that many? Like we hardly ever see Celestine, so focus more on her
Mmmmm

Perhaps I can make my new kiddo a prince once I actually make him lol
Mmmmm

Perhaps I can make my new kiddo a prince once I actually make him lol
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 213 214