Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 213 214
Matthias totally isn't dead. He's off on some long forgotten island drinking drinks with little straw umbrellas.

Also I will reply soon, I'm leaving for work pretty quick
Matthias totally isn't dead. He's off on some long forgotten island drinking drinks with little straw umbrellas.

Also I will reply soon, I'm leaving for work pretty quick
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Hersha. Hersha please . @eternallysacred

Also PiSTRIX I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU @Grandelatte
Hersha. Hersha please . @eternallysacred

Also PiSTRIX I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU @Grandelatte
IUVFB2R.png
Mathias you little shyte
Mathias you little shyte
((Alright let's try this again lol)) (I don't have the patience to try and make it pretty today sorry)

~Goddess of [Growth and Nature]

Name: Gri'vaya

Gender: Everchanging - in the past few millennia Gri'vaya has been depicted as female

Personality: Gri'vaya holds the wonder of the earth and life in her grasp, and treats it with immense love. She advocates for the equality of life, balance in giving and taking. This goodwill ends as soon as something offends her. Hot tempered and spiteful, she is known in many myths for punishing greedy hunters or foolish loggers, in some cases going so far as to wipe their entire line from existence. Those who disrespect her domain are not to be tolerated.

Gri'vaya usually spends her time away from humanity, dwelling with the flora and fauna of the forests. It's not unheard of for her to guide lost hikers out of the forest or to calm a rampaging beast with a town in its path.

She is indifferent to the sea and its guardians, and somewhat dismissive of them. Her domain does not extend to the fish and corals under the waves. She also thinks lowly of humans, who believe themselves to be above the nature that surrounds them. Despite this, she bestows blessings on her temple worshippers intermittently and boons pious farmers' harvests.

Appearance: Her most common appearance to humans is a glowing, pure white stag with large silver antlers entwined with flowers and vines. It is a large and graceful form, distinct to her domain.

Sometimes she can be spotted taking the appearance of a human being, often when exacting revenge or if curiosity strikes her to venture into settlements. She's taller than average, with strong muscles. She doesn't care for showy clothing, instead opting for functional outfits a farmer might wear, perfect for work outside. Her skin is tanned and freckled, and her white hair is pulled up into a braided crown.

Bio: Gri'vaya's domain lies mainly in plants, though she exhibits some form of control over animals as well- which includes humans, much as that pains her. Other things which she is associated with include: vengeance, sustainability, good harvests, food, gratitude, and growth.

Gri'vaya's favorite offerings include animal bones, the first or best of the harvest, deer antlers, and high-quality food. She does not tolerate live animals being sacrificed to her and views it as an insult. She cares not for manmade items or gold, only proof that they are respecting the land.

The goddess' holy symbols are violets, owls, and the color white.

Her temples tend to be grand affairs, filled to the brim with colorful plants. They are built close to nature and are tasked with protecting the balance between man and beast. Forest creatures tend to flock to the buildings and priests often care for them. Temples are more common in kingdoms with a lot of natural areas.

Her priests and priestesses usually wear white. It is seen as a symbol of piety when it is stained with dirt because they are interacting with the land.

Hanging deer antlers on your front door is said to ward off Gri'vaya's wrath. Planting violets near your home invites her blessing. An owl seen during the day is a bad omen.

In the beginning of spring, it is traditional to hold a festival for Gri'vaya to pray for a bountiful season of growth and prosperity.

Extras:

Her power increases and decreases depending on the amount of nature around, hence her distaste for human developments.

Lavin, Ameth, Toto, and Astra are where she can often be found.

Some myths postulate she is the reason for Ucia's lack of nature. None can agree if or why, however.

She's fond of the God of Equilibrium since their views of balance somewhat align, but she can't stand the God of the Sea's flighty attitude very well.
((Alright let's try this again lol)) (I don't have the patience to try and make it pretty today sorry)

~Goddess of [Growth and Nature]

Name: Gri'vaya

Gender: Everchanging - in the past few millennia Gri'vaya has been depicted as female

Personality: Gri'vaya holds the wonder of the earth and life in her grasp, and treats it with immense love. She advocates for the equality of life, balance in giving and taking. This goodwill ends as soon as something offends her. Hot tempered and spiteful, she is known in many myths for punishing greedy hunters or foolish loggers, in some cases going so far as to wipe their entire line from existence. Those who disrespect her domain are not to be tolerated.

Gri'vaya usually spends her time away from humanity, dwelling with the flora and fauna of the forests. It's not unheard of for her to guide lost hikers out of the forest or to calm a rampaging beast with a town in its path.

She is indifferent to the sea and its guardians, and somewhat dismissive of them. Her domain does not extend to the fish and corals under the waves. She also thinks lowly of humans, who believe themselves to be above the nature that surrounds them. Despite this, she bestows blessings on her temple worshippers intermittently and boons pious farmers' harvests.

Appearance: Her most common appearance to humans is a glowing, pure white stag with large silver antlers entwined with flowers and vines. It is a large and graceful form, distinct to her domain.

Sometimes she can be spotted taking the appearance of a human being, often when exacting revenge or if curiosity strikes her to venture into settlements. She's taller than average, with strong muscles. She doesn't care for showy clothing, instead opting for functional outfits a farmer might wear, perfect for work outside. Her skin is tanned and freckled, and her white hair is pulled up into a braided crown.

Bio: Gri'vaya's domain lies mainly in plants, though she exhibits some form of control over animals as well- which includes humans, much as that pains her. Other things which she is associated with include: vengeance, sustainability, good harvests, food, gratitude, and growth.

Gri'vaya's favorite offerings include animal bones, the first or best of the harvest, deer antlers, and high-quality food. She does not tolerate live animals being sacrificed to her and views it as an insult. She cares not for manmade items or gold, only proof that they are respecting the land.

The goddess' holy symbols are violets, owls, and the color white.

Her temples tend to be grand affairs, filled to the brim with colorful plants. They are built close to nature and are tasked with protecting the balance between man and beast. Forest creatures tend to flock to the buildings and priests often care for them. Temples are more common in kingdoms with a lot of natural areas.

Her priests and priestesses usually wear white. It is seen as a symbol of piety when it is stained with dirt because they are interacting with the land.

Hanging deer antlers on your front door is said to ward off Gri'vaya's wrath. Planting violets near your home invites her blessing. An owl seen during the day is a bad omen.

In the beginning of spring, it is traditional to hold a festival for Gri'vaya to pray for a bountiful season of growth and prosperity.

Extras:

Her power increases and decreases depending on the amount of nature around, hence her distaste for human developments.

Lavin, Ameth, Toto, and Astra are where she can often be found.

Some myths postulate she is the reason for Ucia's lack of nature. None can agree if or why, however.

She's fond of the God of Equilibrium since their views of balance somewhat align, but she can't stand the God of the Sea's flighty attitude very well.
giphy.gif
I think I've just found Aidan's most favorite goddess D:
I think I've just found Aidan's most favorite goddess D:
@cirquedubestial aidan just wants to burn her forests down probably
@cirquedubestial aidan just wants to burn her forests down probably
IUVFB2R.png
Gri'vaya is a very powerful friend and a very spiteful enemy haha
Gri'vaya is a very powerful friend and a very spiteful enemy haha
giphy.gif
Gri'vaya sounds like a powerful adversary uwu

Reminds me a lot of this one character

@crookedhalo1109
Gri'vaya sounds like a powerful adversary uwu

Reminds me a lot of this one character

@crookedhalo1109
IUVFB2R.png
@Vistriai

I have just managed to get up to your post!
Dear gods! I am so excited! Okay so what are the open-guarders? I will have a post for you hopefully when I get back from work today. As you can see, I am still playing catch up.
@Vistriai

I have just managed to get up to your post!
Dear gods! I am so excited! Okay so what are the open-guarders? I will have a post for you hopefully when I get back from work today. As you can see, I am still playing catch up.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Okay so im working on my post But I'm at work so don't tell my boss ssshh. Apologies if it's not exactly quite long enough.
Okay so im working on my post But I'm at work so don't tell my boss ssshh. Apologies if it's not exactly quite long enough.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 213 214