Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 213 214
ha I'm late yet again but hello

Gri'vaya

She doesn't do dates, but on a friendly outing she'd definitely avoid any sort of settlement in favor of hiking through the woods. She'd point out her favorite plants and laugh when all the animals in a quarter mile radius start to gather around.

Leopold

He likes to be pampered, and almost certainly would blush if you do the basic things like opening doors for him or pulling out his chair. He's weak to cliches and he can't help it at all. He probably reads romance books in advance to 'prepare'.
ha I'm late yet again but hello

Gri'vaya

She doesn't do dates, but on a friendly outing she'd definitely avoid any sort of settlement in favor of hiking through the woods. She'd point out her favorite plants and laugh when all the animals in a quarter mile radius start to gather around.

Leopold

He likes to be pampered, and almost certainly would blush if you do the basic things like opening doors for him or pulling out his chair. He's weak to cliches and he can't help it at all. He probably reads romance books in advance to 'prepare'.
giphy.gif
I am back again with another QOTD!

What Darwin Award would your character win? AKA name a dumb way your character would die and it's a miracle they haven't yet.

Aidan
If the Darkness TM ever took the form of a giant sea creature he'd attempt to ride it. He has no fear for unnaturally huge things. He made out with an actual dragon once. How is he not dead yet

Amelia
She'd legitimately just trip over her own feet. F

Nathaniel
He'd probably get drunk and brave and subsequently eaten by that bear he was hunting, cause he tried to lure it out by calling it fat.

Calypso
Laughed at an inappropriate moment at something dumb, and got rekt by either Wyvera or a sea monster she was fighting.

Arjun
Mistook one of his little chemical brews for water. Dead on the spot.
I am back again with another QOTD!

What Darwin Award would your character win? AKA name a dumb way your character would die and it's a miracle they haven't yet.

Aidan
If the Darkness TM ever took the form of a giant sea creature he'd attempt to ride it. He has no fear for unnaturally huge things. He made out with an actual dragon once. How is he not dead yet

Amelia
She'd legitimately just trip over her own feet. F

Nathaniel
He'd probably get drunk and brave and subsequently eaten by that bear he was hunting, cause he tried to lure it out by calling it fat.

Calypso
Laughed at an inappropriate moment at something dumb, and got rekt by either Wyvera or a sea monster she was fighting.

Arjun
Mistook one of his little chemical brews for water. Dead on the spot.
Gri'vaya

Bet Mär (@Ragnaroc) something stupid, probably escalates until she literally ends up dying from some stupid thing

Leopold

Refuses to grab a sweater no matter how cold he was ("It's a sign of weakness"), got sick, died.
Gri'vaya

Bet Mär (@Ragnaroc) something stupid, probably escalates until she literally ends up dying from some stupid thing

Leopold

Refuses to grab a sweater no matter how cold he was ("It's a sign of weakness"), got sick, died.
giphy.gif
Hi I live but was told this rp was dead by a player?
Is this still going on?
Hi I live but was told this rp was dead by a player?
Is this still going on?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

Hi there. Although our Kami Sama is extremely busy with it being festive season, this RP is far from dead. I’d like to know who said that though so it can be rectified ^u^
@Ragnaroc

Hi there. Although our Kami Sama is extremely busy with it being festive season, this RP is far from dead. I’d like to know who said that though so it can be rectified ^u^
IUVFB2R.png
[quote name="Syuzeren" date="2018-12-10 22:26:00" ] this RP is far from dead [/quote] Where are my babies tho I miss y'all
Syuzeren wrote on 2018-12-10 22:26:00:
this RP is far from dead
Where are my babies tho I miss y'all
I'm just waiting for it to be daytime in the rp so I can slide Svet back into it
I'm just waiting for it to be daytime in the rp so I can slide Svet back into it
I still have to make it evening where my characters are at! I think you're a feeew hours ahead
I still have to make it evening where my characters are at! I think you're a feeew hours ahead
I'm with Ela rip
I'm with Ela rip
giphy.gif
This festive dry spell is killing me!

QOTD - Your character is on their ideal vacation after a long and hard year. Where do they go for a week to unwind?

Aidan
A lavish cabin in the middle of some lush woods in the middle of nowhere, during a rainy season. He spends his vacation reading and stargazing.

Amelia
She goes on a garden-route sort of tour for a week, wearing a sunhat, sunglasses and a frilly dress and driving around in a tour-bus (tour...carriage?) with a group of strangers. Takes a lot of pictures, and eats a lot of food.

Nathaniel
A camping/hunting trip, sleeping in a tent, living off the land, fishing for his dinner. No one else finds this relaxing, so he's on his own.

Calypso
She'd visit the big city and go dancing and shopping and sleep on Hersha's couch. When she's not spending the money she doesn't have, she's trying to catch waves and flirting with the locals.

Arjun
He'd actually go to a beach and read a huge science tome underneath a beach umbrella, sipping liquor out of a coconut. He'd probably try and ask Aggie to rub lotion on his back and then Aggie would say no and kick sand in his face. Aaaah vacations...
This festive dry spell is killing me!

QOTD - Your character is on their ideal vacation after a long and hard year. Where do they go for a week to unwind?

Aidan
A lavish cabin in the middle of some lush woods in the middle of nowhere, during a rainy season. He spends his vacation reading and stargazing.

Amelia
She goes on a garden-route sort of tour for a week, wearing a sunhat, sunglasses and a frilly dress and driving around in a tour-bus (tour...carriage?) with a group of strangers. Takes a lot of pictures, and eats a lot of food.

Nathaniel
A camping/hunting trip, sleeping in a tent, living off the land, fishing for his dinner. No one else finds this relaxing, so he's on his own.

Calypso
She'd visit the big city and go dancing and shopping and sleep on Hersha's couch. When she's not spending the money she doesn't have, she's trying to catch waves and flirting with the locals.

Arjun
He'd actually go to a beach and read a huge science tome underneath a beach umbrella, sipping liquor out of a coconut. He'd probably try and ask Aggie to rub lotion on his back and then Aggie would say no and kick sand in his face. Aaaah vacations...
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 213 214