Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 213 214
@Uyi

IMMA GET YOU BEST BIRBD REPLY SOON!
@Uyi

IMMA GET YOU BEST BIRBD REPLY SOON!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@InsanityAbyss
im sorry
im just stupid
being like me in this world isn't an easy thing
please forgive me
wait
never mind
I don't deserve it
stay mad at me forever
I just need to leave...
bye.
@InsanityAbyss
im sorry
im just stupid
being like me in this world isn't an easy thing
please forgive me
wait
never mind
I don't deserve it
stay mad at me forever
I just need to leave...
bye.
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
@InsanityAbyss Sorry it took so long, but here it is Bathmiers sheet in all its glory...

{Captain of The Holy Anna}
Name: Bathmier (Baston) Alice
Personality: Bathmier is sharp tongued and impatient, finding fault in lost time and useless people. He recruits ship crew and acts warmly around them, sharing his stolen riches with them and earning their trust, before he makes sure to find out their darkest secrets and fears to use against them when they evidently betray him. If the world was a chess game then Bathmier is the king, using every piece on his board as mere sacrifices to reach his goal, everything he does is a planned move. Bathmier doesn’t have a soft side, he doesn’t have a hidden kindness beneath his outer shell he doesn’t care about anything else but destroying Ameth. Finding his mother and pushing her into the thousands of pre-dug graves he’d made for her over the years. Abitious and cunning Bathmier matches every single fairy tale inspired by his actions.

Appearance: Bathmier had short blonde hair, that he cuts with his short sword and dark blue eyes. He wears layers upon layers of clothing with a long sleeved coat with one sleeve burned off. His blemished skin carrying every single scar he’s earned over the years. With a chunk of skin missing on his left cheek and half a tongue Bathmier seems to be half human both mentally and physically. He towers over his crew in height and has hacked at the doorway to his cabin to allow easy entry. Hidden under his clothes, necklaces, brooches and golden clips catch the light when he walks.

Bio:
Born under the name Baston, Bathmier was raised by his patriotic single mother General Herska. For hours every day, he was locked in his bedroom only allowed to leave once he had recited sections of Ameth history to her. As a General Herska looked down on her son watching as he struggled for her approval, hoping that it would make him stronger and show that the Alice’s were an Ameth family worthy to be part of the royal guard. So she paid street rats and the homeless to fight him, placing him in a rink against hounds, other guards and herself. Unfortunately for Herska, her actions made a tree of bitterness planted by all those years, it grew until it touched Bastons mind and it strangled every remaining reason left. When Baston began his training to become a soldier both on land and on the seas, he lacked skill and diligence instead resulting in using his anger and fury take over during fights. Labelled as a wild animal Baston was thrown out of the academy, left with only two options, return to his mother and be pushed down the stairs, be beaten to death or he could run for his life, leaving everything behind. He did just that changing his first name and allowing himself to be kidnapped and sold for two silver prices to become a servant or slave to a high standing family. His sharp tongue and hostile nature forced him to be used only as a dungeon keeper, with only his thoughts and the eyes of arrested thieves, murderers and treasonists to keep him company in the dark cellars. One prisoner was a pirate, arrested for countless murders, Bathmier would often sit in front of his cell and listen to his maniac mutterings. The pirate called himself Jackel Blackwater, his cell walls were covered in a small chart counting down to the day he was to be executed. When the last marker was crossed out Blackwater struck a deal with young Bathmier, In exchange for aiding his escape, Blackwater would let Bathmier join his crew so he could fully escape his mother's wrath. Sold in an instant, Bathmier asked how the pirate would keep his word and so with a sharp rock Blackwater carved the symbol the Ameth coastline had grown to fear, the two-legged spider. The rock sliced Bathmiers skin, smooth clean skilled cuts made as the sound of guards approached. The mark was made right over the large burn on Bathmiers forearm, his mother's own symbol refuted with Blackwaters. Indeed the pirate kept his word, and Bathmier was pulled onto his ship, the ‘WebWick’. On the waters Bathmier picked a fight with any man or woman who looked down on him, every time he was defeated Bathmiers honour crumbled more and more until he fought like a dog, lacking any remorse or kindred spirit. Blackwater used to fake letters from Bathmiers mother in order to keep him in line, any time his loyalty was being questioned a letter would be written and handed whenever land was beneath their boots. Every letter would lead to months of fearful silence, soon the letters filled his brain, the same words over and over again, ‘I’ll find you and make sure you wish I’d never been your mother.’ They say Bathmier threw all his letter overboard but he didn’t he saved every single one of them and when he found out the truth of their origin he was glad he’d kept them. So when the sun was sinking to meet the horizon, Bathmier challenged Blackwater to a duel, they count to ten, fire their guns and if he won he won the ship and the crew if Blackwater won he could throw Bathmier overboard and leave him to drown. The countdown started a chant started by blood hungry crew members, but Blackwater pitied the boy, saw him be as smart as dirt. But Bathmier wasn’t an idiot, he distributed the guns, gave Blackwater an empty rifle, turned and shot him between the eyes. Surprisingly Bathmier wasn’t the only one abused by Blackwater and he spent his days carrying out simple pilages, taking down fishing boats and insignificant towns. It wasn’t long till the horizon was no longer empty afterall in the endless seas anything out of place was a virtue to be used. A pirate lordship, ‘The Blood Diamond’ the pitch black ship sailed towards the ‘WebWick’. Instantly Bathmier now ‘Captain’ Bathmier abandoned the ship, he resented, he made no efort to defend it instead focusing primaruily on slaughtering the Blood Diamonds captain like a lion on lambs. Once again Bathmier survived, barely with three less fingers, cuts all around his eyes and scars crisscrossing up his neck, he survived by lying, cheating death over and over again until every single on of the Blood Diamonds men were lined up on the deck, their blood used to dye the ships sails and flag red renaming the already famous ship ‘The Holy Anna’. A symbol, that Bathmier didn’t care who you were, how rich you were or how many ships you owned he’d use every one of his limited breaths tearing you apart to win. Over the years Bathmiers fleet grew in size as he made empty promises and left every woman he’d ‘loved’ behind and although his treasure grew alongside the bounty over his head his desire to set Ameth alight never dulled.
Extras:
-Member of the {Spooky cult name here}
Weaponry: Four long blades attached to his belt. A thin dagger wrapped around his wrist and a pistol placed in a holster.
Fleet size: Thirty ships, In an Alliance with Anisse Cutthroat captain of the Fortune Cutlass.

A nursery rhyme written about Bathmier and his ship is often told to children to remind them of the dangers of raiders and the waterfront. The last part is often added after a raiding to sooth scared children. I could come up with some whimsical reason as to why only half on the kingdoms are mentioned but to be honest I ran out of rhyming words.

There's a black dog out on the water
Sailing across Lavin seas
Oh we don’t owe him a quarter
For he’s got red to his knees

There's a black dog on red water
Bounding across Toto’s seas
He’s been howling, calling for slaughter
But we’ve got gods to appease

That black dog’s crossing the water
Swimming through Ucian seas
The king says he’ll be placed in the morter
Before hells fire could lese

That black dogs drowning in water
Running toward Ameth seas
He’s cutting our threads shorter
Red eyes dense with disease

@InsanityAbyss Sorry it took so long, but here it is Bathmiers sheet in all its glory...

{Captain of The Holy Anna}
Name: Bathmier (Baston) Alice
Personality: Bathmier is sharp tongued and impatient, finding fault in lost time and useless people. He recruits ship crew and acts warmly around them, sharing his stolen riches with them and earning their trust, before he makes sure to find out their darkest secrets and fears to use against them when they evidently betray him. If the world was a chess game then Bathmier is the king, using every piece on his board as mere sacrifices to reach his goal, everything he does is a planned move. Bathmier doesn’t have a soft side, he doesn’t have a hidden kindness beneath his outer shell he doesn’t care about anything else but destroying Ameth. Finding his mother and pushing her into the thousands of pre-dug graves he’d made for her over the years. Abitious and cunning Bathmier matches every single fairy tale inspired by his actions.

Appearance: Bathmier had short blonde hair, that he cuts with his short sword and dark blue eyes. He wears layers upon layers of clothing with a long sleeved coat with one sleeve burned off. His blemished skin carrying every single scar he’s earned over the years. With a chunk of skin missing on his left cheek and half a tongue Bathmier seems to be half human both mentally and physically. He towers over his crew in height and has hacked at the doorway to his cabin to allow easy entry. Hidden under his clothes, necklaces, brooches and golden clips catch the light when he walks.

Bio:
Born under the name Baston, Bathmier was raised by his patriotic single mother General Herska. For hours every day, he was locked in his bedroom only allowed to leave once he had recited sections of Ameth history to her. As a General Herska looked down on her son watching as he struggled for her approval, hoping that it would make him stronger and show that the Alice’s were an Ameth family worthy to be part of the royal guard. So she paid street rats and the homeless to fight him, placing him in a rink against hounds, other guards and herself. Unfortunately for Herska, her actions made a tree of bitterness planted by all those years, it grew until it touched Bastons mind and it strangled every remaining reason left. When Baston began his training to become a soldier both on land and on the seas, he lacked skill and diligence instead resulting in using his anger and fury take over during fights. Labelled as a wild animal Baston was thrown out of the academy, left with only two options, return to his mother and be pushed down the stairs, be beaten to death or he could run for his life, leaving everything behind. He did just that changing his first name and allowing himself to be kidnapped and sold for two silver prices to become a servant or slave to a high standing family. His sharp tongue and hostile nature forced him to be used only as a dungeon keeper, with only his thoughts and the eyes of arrested thieves, murderers and treasonists to keep him company in the dark cellars. One prisoner was a pirate, arrested for countless murders, Bathmier would often sit in front of his cell and listen to his maniac mutterings. The pirate called himself Jackel Blackwater, his cell walls were covered in a small chart counting down to the day he was to be executed. When the last marker was crossed out Blackwater struck a deal with young Bathmier, In exchange for aiding his escape, Blackwater would let Bathmier join his crew so he could fully escape his mother's wrath. Sold in an instant, Bathmier asked how the pirate would keep his word and so with a sharp rock Blackwater carved the symbol the Ameth coastline had grown to fear, the two-legged spider. The rock sliced Bathmiers skin, smooth clean skilled cuts made as the sound of guards approached. The mark was made right over the large burn on Bathmiers forearm, his mother's own symbol refuted with Blackwaters. Indeed the pirate kept his word, and Bathmier was pulled onto his ship, the ‘WebWick’. On the waters Bathmier picked a fight with any man or woman who looked down on him, every time he was defeated Bathmiers honour crumbled more and more until he fought like a dog, lacking any remorse or kindred spirit. Blackwater used to fake letters from Bathmiers mother in order to keep him in line, any time his loyalty was being questioned a letter would be written and handed whenever land was beneath their boots. Every letter would lead to months of fearful silence, soon the letters filled his brain, the same words over and over again, ‘I’ll find you and make sure you wish I’d never been your mother.’ They say Bathmier threw all his letter overboard but he didn’t he saved every single one of them and when he found out the truth of their origin he was glad he’d kept them. So when the sun was sinking to meet the horizon, Bathmier challenged Blackwater to a duel, they count to ten, fire their guns and if he won he won the ship and the crew if Blackwater won he could throw Bathmier overboard and leave him to drown. The countdown started a chant started by blood hungry crew members, but Blackwater pitied the boy, saw him be as smart as dirt. But Bathmier wasn’t an idiot, he distributed the guns, gave Blackwater an empty rifle, turned and shot him between the eyes. Surprisingly Bathmier wasn’t the only one abused by Blackwater and he spent his days carrying out simple pilages, taking down fishing boats and insignificant towns. It wasn’t long till the horizon was no longer empty afterall in the endless seas anything out of place was a virtue to be used. A pirate lordship, ‘The Blood Diamond’ the pitch black ship sailed towards the ‘WebWick’. Instantly Bathmier now ‘Captain’ Bathmier abandoned the ship, he resented, he made no efort to defend it instead focusing primaruily on slaughtering the Blood Diamonds captain like a lion on lambs. Once again Bathmier survived, barely with three less fingers, cuts all around his eyes and scars crisscrossing up his neck, he survived by lying, cheating death over and over again until every single on of the Blood Diamonds men were lined up on the deck, their blood used to dye the ships sails and flag red renaming the already famous ship ‘The Holy Anna’. A symbol, that Bathmier didn’t care who you were, how rich you were or how many ships you owned he’d use every one of his limited breaths tearing you apart to win. Over the years Bathmiers fleet grew in size as he made empty promises and left every woman he’d ‘loved’ behind and although his treasure grew alongside the bounty over his head his desire to set Ameth alight never dulled.
Extras:
-Member of the {Spooky cult name here}
Weaponry: Four long blades attached to his belt. A thin dagger wrapped around his wrist and a pistol placed in a holster.
Fleet size: Thirty ships, In an Alliance with Anisse Cutthroat captain of the Fortune Cutlass.

A nursery rhyme written about Bathmier and his ship is often told to children to remind them of the dangers of raiders and the waterfront. The last part is often added after a raiding to sooth scared children. I could come up with some whimsical reason as to why only half on the kingdoms are mentioned but to be honest I ran out of rhyming words.

There's a black dog out on the water
Sailing across Lavin seas
Oh we don’t owe him a quarter
For he’s got red to his knees

There's a black dog on red water
Bounding across Toto’s seas
He’s been howling, calling for slaughter
But we’ve got gods to appease

That black dog’s crossing the water
Swimming through Ucian seas
The king says he’ll be placed in the morter
Before hells fire could lese

That black dogs drowning in water
Running toward Ameth seas
He’s cutting our threads shorter
Red eyes dense with disease

@Elakair Accepted, I’ll pin him to the front
@Elakair Accepted, I’ll pin him to the front
@Ragnaroc @CirqueDuBestial

Mar: *Asks for the sacrifice, prefers deer*

Gri'vaya, whose preferred form is a stag: Excuse me??
@Ragnaroc @CirqueDuBestial

giphy.gif
@Crookedhalo1109

Mar wibbles: "I asked for a Doe!! I just want one so I can bone it and have cute sea deer in my life! Is that so much to ask for!!"
@Crookedhalo1109

Mar wibbles: "I asked for a Doe!! I just want one so I can bone it and have cute sea deer in my life! Is that so much to ask for!!"
[quote name="@Crookedhalo1109" date="2018-11-03 09:38:56" ] @Ragnaroc Mar: *Asks for the sacrifice, prefers deer* Gri'vaya, whose preferred form is a stag: Excuse me?? [/quote] Amelia: Perhaps we can compromise on a reindeer uwu
@Crookedhalo1109 wrote on 2018-11-03 09:38:56:
@Ragnaroc

Amelia: Perhaps we can compromise on a reindeer uwu
@CirqueDuBestial @Crookedhalo1109

Mar: "MMMmmmmmnnnnnnnHHhhh" Makes the wiggly fussy sounds, Still beautiful as all get out. XDD
@CirqueDuBestial @Crookedhalo1109

Mar: "MMMmmmmmnnnnnnnHHhhh" Makes the wiggly fussy sounds, Still beautiful as all get out. XDD
So much... Writing. Big F
[quote name="CirqueDuBestial" date="2018-11-03 13:45:46" ] So much... Writing. Big F [/quote] rip It's very good! Also Gri'vaya, who has no concept of human pain: This might hurt a bit Amelia: Is this death
CirqueDuBestial wrote on 2018-11-03 13:45:46:
rip
It's very good!

Also Gri'vaya, who has no concept of human pain: This might hurt a bit

Amelia: Is this death
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 213 214