Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heart of Ocean [Closed]
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 213 214
I AM HAVING TROUBLE NAMING THIS CHILD OF MINE HAAAALP!!

I've looked up name after name and I can find some Great names but she doesn't want any of them. Ideally I would like a Japanese name. Kara was the first name that popped into my head but that is not Japanese. And I also think it sounds to hard/harsh for her. She likes the sounds Shibuya and Shinjuku make but obviously I am not going to name a young princess either of those. I don't know what to do if you anyone wants to fling ideas at me please do. We also like the meaning behind Saki. And she is affiliated closely with the feeling of Yugen. If that helps. She is also warm to the sound of Sachi and Sachiko.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE NAMING THIS CHILD OF MINE HAAAALP!!

I've looked up name after name and I can find some Great names but she doesn't want any of them. Ideally I would like a Japanese name. Kara was the first name that popped into my head but that is not Japanese. And I also think it sounds to hard/harsh for her. She likes the sounds Shibuya and Shinjuku make but obviously I am not going to name a young princess either of those. I don't know what to do if you anyone wants to fling ideas at me please do. We also like the meaning behind Saki. And she is affiliated closely with the feeling of Yugen. If that helps. She is also warm to the sound of Sachi and Sachiko.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc Hey, were you planning on sending a splinter to Amelia Gri'vaya or no?
@Ragnaroc Hey, were you planning on sending a splinter to Amelia Gri'vaya or no?
giphy.gif
@RoseDreamWalker I forgot to ask, which kingdom does your new girl actually lives on?

@Ragnaroc What about Mami can we get a Charlotte in here real quick-
Jokes aside, how about Sekai? Sachiko would do
@RoseDreamWalker I forgot to ask, which kingdom does your new girl actually lives on?

@Ragnaroc What about Mami can we get a Charlotte in here real quick-
Jokes aside, how about Sekai? Sachiko would do
@Uyi

Quick Question. Is Best Birb running AT us with a knife as if they mean to attack? Like leading with their knife or are they just in general running with a knife in their hand?

@Crookedhalo1109

I sent you a ping here asking if you wanted me to do that and where because I hadn't gotten a formal RP ping so I am not sure which of your posts you want me to get back to you on.

@InsanityAbyss

OH MY GODS XDDD
BEING MAGUKA IS SUFFERINGS
We actually thought about Sachiko! It's a nice name. Something about the Sharpness of the Chi I think is causing dissonance. It's why she didn't like Saki either, ends to sharp.
I'll think on Sekai!
@Uyi

Quick Question. Is Best Birb running AT us with a knife as if they mean to attack? Like leading with their knife or are they just in general running with a knife in their hand?

@Crookedhalo1109

I sent you a ping here asking if you wanted me to do that and where because I hadn't gotten a formal RP ping so I am not sure which of your posts you want me to get back to you on.

@InsanityAbyss

OH MY GODS XDDD
BEING MAGUKA IS SUFFERINGS
We actually thought about Sachiko! It's a nice name. Something about the Sharpness of the Chi I think is causing dissonance. It's why she didn't like Saki either, ends to sharp.
I'll think on Sekai!
@Crookedhalo1109

I found you post! I must have lost it in the sea of pings I am only catching up reading wise just now.

I got myself confuzzed because you both have posts on page 23 but I was pinged on page 22. Let me get a post out for you!
@Crookedhalo1109

I found you post! I must have lost it in the sea of pings I am only catching up reading wise just now.

I got myself confuzzed because you both have posts on page 23 but I was pinged on page 22. Let me get a post out for you!
@InsanityAbyss
((I hope this is okay! If anything is incorrect or needs changing, just let me know!))

~Citizen of Ameth~

Name: Agamemnon "Aggie" Malik

Personality:
In a word, chaotic. Aggie is pretty much best described by that word alone. Very impulsive and given to do things on a whim, he does give a second thought to stealing a muffin out of your hand and eating it or cutting off someone's finger because he likes their ring. Or he might see a cute dog while in the middle of a fight and call a time out to do pet it. Truly, he is a product of what he was born into. Things like honor don't really hold a meaning to him whatsoever. He's loyal to the people he likes and against the people he doesn't. However, this can change in an instant. Perhaps, you ate the last apple that he was planning on eating later. Well, he might just decide to join in the fight against you in the next battle. Gaining his help is just as easily changed, like maybe telling a funny joke or complimenting how he looks in his robes. He's kind of petty, honestly, and that combined with his tendency to act on his whims makes him a difficult one to call. Actually, the only people he's generally loyal to are his fellow cult members, and even that is up for debate. When it comes to why he joined the cult, the answer is that it promised to be very entertaining. Killing off supposedly immortal beings, that was an interesting feat n and of itself. But it opened his mind to more possibilities. If they can die, then they can be reanimated, right? Oh, how he would love to find out for himself. His presence in the cult is really only to satisfy his own curiosity.

Confidence is not an issue for Aggie. Like, not in the least. It is almost over confidence, actually. He believes that his interests are the best ones and that doesn't like the same things either is insane or just don't have as distinguished tastes as he does. Who doesn't love undead monstrosities, bones, skulls, and the like? But he very strongly dislikes anything very colorful or bright. Rainbows? Those are the real monstrosities there, and not in a good way. If you don't like what he likes, too bad. He's not really the type to care what other people think.

Even though he is very confident in himself and given to following his whims, Aggie isn't dumb. He's rather clever in his own way. If he wants something, he will work things out to make sure that he gets it. He is and he isn't easily manipulated. If you give him something he wants in exchange for helping you, he'll do it but only because he wants to. He's sort of hard to control or predict, so that's what makes him difficult to manipulate. But, if you can appeal to his whims and wants, then you might be able to get him to listen to you, at least for the moment.

Appearance:
Even though he is a mage, that might not be your first guess after a cursory glance over his physique. Standing above the average height, for humans at least, at 6'1" this is not his only feature which goes against the scrawny, bookish stereotype of a mage. The other being that he is quite fit with a nice amount of toned muscles but not too much for him to appear bulky. The only feature that really lends credence to his spell casting occupation is the fact that his skin is incredibly pale, almost like he would burn instantly if he stepped outside. But that's what hooded cloaks are for. However, his arms stick out greatly against the rest of his body, as their skin tone is a grey-blue color and covered in various arcane markings. It almost looks like the arms aren't his own, which might be because the arms were, in fact, not originally his. The large stitches connecting the arms to the rest of him can attest to that. His facial features are well formed, which would make him register as attractive to some people. Much like his arms, Aggie's raven hair stands out against his fair skin. It is short and well styled in a sort of roguish way that suits him. His eyes are striking as they hold that vibrant, red-orange color that you find in the setting sun. Even more striking is the wild, almost feral light gleaming amidst his eyes like the first start visible as night overcomes the day.

As for clothing, he tends to wear a pair of dark grey trousers, a sleeveless light purple shirt, and a pair of well-made black leather boots. These are typically topped with a finely made hooded cloak. The main colors of this cloak are black and purple with gold trimming. Other than that, he does wear a few rings and other pieces of jewelry that strike his fancy. It should be noted that, while he does have a fair amount of money from his family, Aggie doesn't exactly always gain the stuff he wants through benevolent means.

Bio:
You may think that Aggie's parents would be horrified by his life choices, behavior, and his choice of magic. If so, you'd be wrong. Where do you think he got it? They were corrupt, degraded, conniving, horrible people yet rather loving parents. They doted on him, making sure that he knew the proper way to dress for a formal event and how to properly hire an assassin to take out leader of a rival merchant company. Not once did they ever stop their son from taking interest in things like necromancy or casual homicide. In fact, they encouraged him. It isn't difficult to believe that Aggie turned out to be a little chaos-maker from an early age. Given that his parents were merchants, he lived in a fair amount of luxury. Especially since his parents never had very much competition for very long and they always had their clients pay exactly on time or else they would just so happen to disappear. They were all around wonderful parents, really.

Unfortunately, they attracted the wrong kind of attention eventually. An upstart, cutthroat merchant group wanted to claim their business for themselves. As such, they attacked the Malik family house. His mother and father were killed in the attack and Aggie, who was thirteen at the time, hid himself away during the attack. Oh, the merchants sure were confident that he would be just go into hiding and not be a problem. After all, he was just a child. But they underestimated his ability to hold onto grudges. Years passed, the merchant group grew powerful but so did Aggie's necromancy. He had traveled around the world; you know, finding himself, discovering who he was, and finding ways to improve his necromancy. There was also a slight accident involving him losing his arms but luckily he found a donor. When he was twenty, he decided to pay them a visit. And proceeded to...acquire the company himself through inheritance. Well, he said it was inherited. After all, if no one is left to inherit the merchant company, then it would fall to him, right? No one disagreed, so it was official.

Eventually, he heard about a cult that served the Darkness but paid no heed until one of the Sea Guardians was slain. That caught his attention. A new world, the murder of Guardians, such a lovely darkness aesthetic. It was so incredibly interesting that he simply had to join. Not that he wasn't willing to bring something to the table himself, giving the cult some financial support from his shady merchant ties.

Extras:
- Uses necromancy (Got permission from InsanityAbyss since someone who had magic dropped)
- Pansexual
- Polygamous
- Hates when people ramble on about justice and honor and blah, blah, blah
@InsanityAbyss
((I hope this is okay! If anything is incorrect or needs changing, just let me know!))

~Citizen of Ameth~

Name: Agamemnon "Aggie" Malik

Personality:
In a word, chaotic. Aggie is pretty much best described by that word alone. Very impulsive and given to do things on a whim, he does give a second thought to stealing a muffin out of your hand and eating it or cutting off someone's finger because he likes their ring. Or he might see a cute dog while in the middle of a fight and call a time out to do pet it. Truly, he is a product of what he was born into. Things like honor don't really hold a meaning to him whatsoever. He's loyal to the people he likes and against the people he doesn't. However, this can change in an instant. Perhaps, you ate the last apple that he was planning on eating later. Well, he might just decide to join in the fight against you in the next battle. Gaining his help is just as easily changed, like maybe telling a funny joke or complimenting how he looks in his robes. He's kind of petty, honestly, and that combined with his tendency to act on his whims makes him a difficult one to call. Actually, the only people he's generally loyal to are his fellow cult members, and even that is up for debate. When it comes to why he joined the cult, the answer is that it promised to be very entertaining. Killing off supposedly immortal beings, that was an interesting feat n and of itself. But it opened his mind to more possibilities. If they can die, then they can be reanimated, right? Oh, how he would love to find out for himself. His presence in the cult is really only to satisfy his own curiosity.

Confidence is not an issue for Aggie. Like, not in the least. It is almost over confidence, actually. He believes that his interests are the best ones and that doesn't like the same things either is insane or just don't have as distinguished tastes as he does. Who doesn't love undead monstrosities, bones, skulls, and the like? But he very strongly dislikes anything very colorful or bright. Rainbows? Those are the real monstrosities there, and not in a good way. If you don't like what he likes, too bad. He's not really the type to care what other people think.

Even though he is very confident in himself and given to following his whims, Aggie isn't dumb. He's rather clever in his own way. If he wants something, he will work things out to make sure that he gets it. He is and he isn't easily manipulated. If you give him something he wants in exchange for helping you, he'll do it but only because he wants to. He's sort of hard to control or predict, so that's what makes him difficult to manipulate. But, if you can appeal to his whims and wants, then you might be able to get him to listen to you, at least for the moment.

Appearance:
Even though he is a mage, that might not be your first guess after a cursory glance over his physique. Standing above the average height, for humans at least, at 6'1" this is not his only feature which goes against the scrawny, bookish stereotype of a mage. The other being that he is quite fit with a nice amount of toned muscles but not too much for him to appear bulky. The only feature that really lends credence to his spell casting occupation is the fact that his skin is incredibly pale, almost like he would burn instantly if he stepped outside. But that's what hooded cloaks are for. However, his arms stick out greatly against the rest of his body, as their skin tone is a grey-blue color and covered in various arcane markings. It almost looks like the arms aren't his own, which might be because the arms were, in fact, not originally his. The large stitches connecting the arms to the rest of him can attest to that. His facial features are well formed, which would make him register as attractive to some people. Much like his arms, Aggie's raven hair stands out against his fair skin. It is short and well styled in a sort of roguish way that suits him. His eyes are striking as they hold that vibrant, red-orange color that you find in the setting sun. Even more striking is the wild, almost feral light gleaming amidst his eyes like the first start visible as night overcomes the day.

As for clothing, he tends to wear a pair of dark grey trousers, a sleeveless light purple shirt, and a pair of well-made black leather boots. These are typically topped with a finely made hooded cloak. The main colors of this cloak are black and purple with gold trimming. Other than that, he does wear a few rings and other pieces of jewelry that strike his fancy. It should be noted that, while he does have a fair amount of money from his family, Aggie doesn't exactly always gain the stuff he wants through benevolent means.

Bio:
You may think that Aggie's parents would be horrified by his life choices, behavior, and his choice of magic. If so, you'd be wrong. Where do you think he got it? They were corrupt, degraded, conniving, horrible people yet rather loving parents. They doted on him, making sure that he knew the proper way to dress for a formal event and how to properly hire an assassin to take out leader of a rival merchant company. Not once did they ever stop their son from taking interest in things like necromancy or casual homicide. In fact, they encouraged him. It isn't difficult to believe that Aggie turned out to be a little chaos-maker from an early age. Given that his parents were merchants, he lived in a fair amount of luxury. Especially since his parents never had very much competition for very long and they always had their clients pay exactly on time or else they would just so happen to disappear. They were all around wonderful parents, really.

Unfortunately, they attracted the wrong kind of attention eventually. An upstart, cutthroat merchant group wanted to claim their business for themselves. As such, they attacked the Malik family house. His mother and father were killed in the attack and Aggie, who was thirteen at the time, hid himself away during the attack. Oh, the merchants sure were confident that he would be just go into hiding and not be a problem. After all, he was just a child. But they underestimated his ability to hold onto grudges. Years passed, the merchant group grew powerful but so did Aggie's necromancy. He had traveled around the world; you know, finding himself, discovering who he was, and finding ways to improve his necromancy. There was also a slight accident involving him losing his arms but luckily he found a donor. When he was twenty, he decided to pay them a visit. And proceeded to...acquire the company himself through inheritance. Well, he said it was inherited. After all, if no one is left to inherit the merchant company, then it would fall to him, right? No one disagreed, so it was official.

Eventually, he heard about a cult that served the Darkness but paid no heed until one of the Sea Guardians was slain. That caught his attention. A new world, the murder of Guardians, such a lovely darkness aesthetic. It was so incredibly interesting that he simply had to join. Not that he wasn't willing to bring something to the table himself, giving the cult some financial support from his shady merchant ties.

Extras:
- Uses necromancy (Got permission from InsanityAbyss since someone who had magic dropped)
- Pansexual
- Polygamous
- Hates when people ramble on about justice and honor and blah, blah, blah
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger Accepted! Can't wait to see him action, glad to have you back ^^ I'll be pinning his sheet on the front page
@AbyssRanger Accepted! Can't wait to see him action, glad to have you back ^^ I'll be pinning his sheet on the front page
Yay! Awesome, I can't wait to use him :3 He's a trip lol

and @CirqueDuBestial
There's your first cult member :3
Yay! Awesome, I can't wait to use him :3 He's a trip lol

and @CirqueDuBestial
There's your first cult member :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@InsanityAbyss
Hey so i forgot to ping you but i posted my cult leader earlier, would you please look over him?
@InsanityAbyss
Hey so i forgot to ping you but i posted my cult leader earlier, would you please look over him?
@AbyssRanger
Arjun welcomes his first pupil with open arms, and is absolutely dazzled by him probably! Necromancer meets mad scientist, can you imagine??
@AbyssRanger
Arjun welcomes his first pupil with open arms, and is absolutely dazzled by him probably! Necromancer meets mad scientist, can you imagine??
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 213 214