Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
It was at this time, Apep knew, he screwed up.

Glad to know Apep won someone over, Nextel time on a Dragon Ball Z, will Apep get sent back to the Garden, or the Dreamscape? Who knows? And whatever idea is ther, Fitz, I’m willing to comply.
It was at this time, Apep knew, he screwed up.

Glad to know Apep won someone over, Nextel time on a Dragon Ball Z, will Apep get sent back to the Garden, or the Dreamscape? Who knows? And whatever idea is ther, Fitz, I’m willing to comply.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@GrandeLatte possibly, at some point, either accidentally or on purpose Arjun gets a bit of that nasty venom & either a) has just enough to be painful but not agony ie he can only hear pieces or b) he straight up gets the venom in a bottle and slips it slowly into his own food bit by bit / his sister does with him to try and gauge a formula for amtidote
@GrandeLatte possibly, at some point, either accidentally or on purpose Arjun gets a bit of that nasty venom & either a) has just enough to be painful but not agony ie he can only hear pieces or b) he straight up gets the venom in a bottle and slips it slowly into his own food bit by bit / his sister does with him to try and gauge a formula for amtidote
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@MerlynTheWolf Hi there! Not sure if you're subbed, so I pinged, but this looks really interesting! Is it alright to sign up to have a dream creature?
@MerlynTheWolf Hi there! Not sure if you're subbed, so I pinged, but this looks really interesting! Is it alright to sign up to have a dream creature?
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@perifinite
I am subbed and go ahead and make your character. I'll take a gander when I can.
@perifinite
I am subbed and go ahead and make your character. I'll take a gander when I can.
Here's my dream creature character! [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1e6f/f/2018/097/9/b/amethyst_fairy_dragon_by_alviaalcedo-dc86i0z.jpg[/img] Something like that haha, but she lives inside the garden so she's not out in the open being like 'hey guys dragons are real' (also, i checked through the other dream creature form, and therefore i've decided to put the human appearance and dream-world appearance in 'other') [b]Alterations:[/b] A smaller, solid form [b]What Caused the Alterations:[/b] She's about the size of a large horse, and since her dream-world form is unstable she currently takes a scaled-down version of her true form. She didn't want to just be a lizard, so therefore she decided to take this form. She can't really change it at will without causing stress to herself though. [b]Character Name:[/b] Requiem (she just likes the sound of it haha) [b]Race:[/b] Dream creature [b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but four centuries or younger, around that. [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality(optional):[/b] Asexual [b]Combat Skills(If Any):[/b] Agility and speed, she's not very strong physically [b]Preferred Weapons:?[/b] Not really applicable, Requiem would like to try knives in her human form though. [b]Magical Talents(If Any):[/b] Requiem can change her scale colors, and her singing can conjure up illusions (her illusions are quite limited though in the awake world) [b]Role:?[/b] NA [b]Why the Role Chosen(Years of Service, Lineage, Training):[/b] haHA [b]Personality:[/b] Requiem is very quiet and reserved, and usually speaks in a quite polite and stable manner. She's coolheaded and patient, and is rarely frustrated or overly excited. Requiem likes to keep to herself, and is quite terrible at carrying on conversation people, in all honesty. She doesn't feel the need to develop her social abilities, however, which may be bad, because she probably should get better at it. Requiem can be playful when she gets wound up or if she's with people she's close with, but that rarely happens. She also loves nature and singing. [b]Bio(Optional, Three sentences at least):[/b] Requiem has blurry memories of her years in the dream-world, though she remembers some particular events that happened while she was there. However, most of them just blur together, since the dream-world's rather fluid. She knows what she is though, which is created from a messy conglomeration of fantasy-related dreams, most of them quite wild and impossible in the waking world. [b]Likes/Dislikes(optional):[/b] Likes- nature, peace, silence, singing, Dislikes- noise, obnoxious people [b]Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact:[/b] Her human form resembles a pale young girl with dark hair- she can't really muster the strength for anything bigger or healthy-looking. In fact, Requiem's human form is not even that stable in reality. (For a facial reference, [url=https://data.whicdn.com/images/309823640/original.gif]here[/url]) Additionally, Requiem's form in the dream-world is much bigger and really unstable and unsolid. It's more of a haze of purple and blue swirling mist that dimly has the shape of a dragon.
Here's my dream creature character!

Appearance: amethyst_fairy_dragon_by_alviaalcedo-dc86i0z.jpg Something like that haha, but she lives inside the garden so she's not out in the open being like 'hey guys dragons are real'
(also, i checked through the other dream creature form, and therefore i've decided to put the human appearance and dream-world appearance in 'other')
Alterations: A smaller, solid form
What Caused the Alterations: She's about the size of a large horse, and since her dream-world form is unstable she currently takes a scaled-down version of her true form. She didn't want to just be a lizard, so therefore she decided to take this form. She can't really change it at will without causing stress to herself though.
Character Name: Requiem (she just likes the sound of it haha)
Race: Dream creature
Age: Unknown, but four centuries or younger, around that.
Sexuality(optional): Asexual
Combat Skills(If Any): Agility and speed, she's not very strong physically
Preferred Weapons:? Not really applicable, Requiem would like to try knives in her human form though.
Magical Talents(If Any): Requiem can change her scale colors, and her singing can conjure up illusions (her illusions are quite limited though in the awake world)
Role:? NA
Why the Role Chosen(Years of Service, Lineage, Training): haHA
Personality: Requiem is very quiet and reserved, and usually speaks in a quite polite and stable manner. She's coolheaded and patient, and is rarely frustrated or overly excited. Requiem likes to keep to herself, and is quite terrible at carrying on conversation people, in all honesty. She doesn't feel the need to develop her social abilities, however, which may be bad, because she probably should get better at it. Requiem can be playful when she gets wound up or if she's with people she's close with, but that rarely happens. She also loves nature and singing.
Bio(Optional, Three sentences at least): Requiem has blurry memories of her years in the dream-world, though she remembers some particular events that happened while she was there. However, most of them just blur together, since the dream-world's rather fluid. She knows what she is though, which is created from a messy conglomeration of fantasy-related dreams, most of them quite wild and impossible in the waking world.
Likes/Dislikes(optional): Likes- nature, peace, silence, singing, Dislikes- noise, obnoxious people
Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact: Her human form resembles a pale young girl with dark hair- she can't really muster the strength for anything bigger or healthy-looking. In fact, Requiem's human form is not even that stable in reality. (For a facial reference, here)

Additionally, Requiem's form in the dream-world is much bigger and really unstable and unsolid. It's more of a haze of purple and blue swirling mist that dimly has the shape of a dragon.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@perifinite
Accepted, feel free to post when ever and if she'd like to be able to walk around in the waking world she needs to talk with Anya. Though preferably in a calmer way xD And please periodically check the current events post on the IC thread as it changes now and again. Also probably should sub to both threads.
@perifinite
Accepted, feel free to post when ever and if she'd like to be able to walk around in the waking world she needs to talk with Anya. Though preferably in a calmer way xD And please periodically check the current events post on the IC thread as it changes now and again. Also probably should sub to both threads.
@GrandeLatte okay so I set it up so Apep can bite Arjun either now or soon, if you’re open to that? I think it’d be interesting at least to explore that kind of relationship, if you like!

@Jayflying owo hmm what was Ax’s line of thought? I’m really curious now, and also may I say I love that his first offer was coffee xD
@GrandeLatte okay so I set it up so Apep can bite Arjun either now or soon, if you’re open to that? I think it’d be interesting at least to explore that kind of relationship, if you like!

@Jayflying owo hmm what was Ax’s line of thought? I’m really curious now, and also may I say I love that his first offer was coffee xD
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@GrandeLatte
Are you fine with her sealing him up temporarily before I go ahead with this post?
@GrandeLatte
Are you fine with her sealing him up temporarily before I go ahead with this post?
@fitz
He said it. He was just REALLY reluctant to offer to do something for someone who --just a few minutes ago-- was basically trying to set him on fire.
@fitz
He said it. He was just REALLY reluctant to offer to do something for someone who --just a few minutes ago-- was basically trying to set him on fire.
I'm fine with it MArlyn, sorry I couldn't reply sooner, education was my life for a while. Imma go back to being on a reply tank.
I'm fine with it MArlyn, sorry I couldn't reply sooner, education was my life for a while. Imma go back to being on a reply tank.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21