Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Cuileann ~ Approved. Keep an eye on the current events post in the IC thread as that will periodically be updated as time goes on and people post.
@Cuileann ~ Approved. Keep an eye on the current events post in the IC thread as that will periodically be updated as time goes on and people post.
@MerlyntheWolf my apologies woops! But here he is, he's based on a dragon I have! [u]Appearance(Anime/Semi Realistic):[/u] He has raven-black hair and dark brown eyes that almost look like the deep black of water at night. He has brown skin and his hair flares out at his neck to almost look like feathers, with bangs that he tucks behind his ears. He is lean and tall, though it's hard to recognize as he spends most of his time hunched over his books. He doesn't pay much heed to his clothing, typically throwing on a hand-me-down sweater and jeans, rarely bothering to wear shoes unless required. He does wear horn-rimmed glasses in secret, self-conscious about his flawed eyesight. [u]Alterations(Unnatural eye color, fangs, horns, claws, etc.):[/u] He has sharp canines that are more fanglike than human and his eyes change to a bright, clear amber when he is using his magic. With more exposure, he is likely to experience horn growth and hardened skin, possibly scale imitation, to protect against his own magic. [u]What Caused the Alterations(If there are any):[/u] As a combination of magic usage and the strength of his magic growing in the dreamscape is affecting him physically. [u]Character Name:[/u] Arjun Jha (Jun) [u]Race:[/u] Dreamwatcher [u]Age:[/u] 21 [u]Gender:[/u] Male [u]Sexuality(optional):[/u] Very Very Gay [u]Combat Skills(If Any):[/u] He is agile, prone to acrobatics over outright strength, and a dual-blade wielder. He is not as strong at stealth as he might seem, volatile emotionally. [u]Preferred Weapons?:[/u] Two daggers or curved blades, anything he can wield in two hands for a quick attack with a disregard for heavy defense. [u]Magical Talents (If Any):[/u] Fire elemental magic [u]Role?:[/u] Bound (Working towards Apprentice Sage) [u]Why the Role Chosen(Years of Service, Lineage, Training):[/u] He was raised by a Sage/Keeper mother alongside his sister, however their mother suffered a grave wound in the dreamscape that developed into cancer and took her from them when he was fifteen. He had already been interested in being trained, but felt honorbound to do so, especially to become a sage for his mother's sake as he developed his powers immediately after her death. [u]Personality:[/u] He's hotheaded, smart-mouthed, and not easily won over. He trusts rarely and is often described as a black alleycat, something to be avoided out of superstition and general fear of claws. He can be seen as arrogant for his tendency to hole up in the library and ignore interaction, but in reality he is slightly anxious and frustrated that he struggles to learn how to become a sage. [u]Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact:[/u] West Bengal Indian, Muslim. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36475143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364752/36475143_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MerlyntheWolf my apologies woops! But here he is, he's based on a dragon I have!

Appearance(Anime/Semi Realistic): He has raven-black hair and dark brown eyes that almost look like the deep black of water at night. He has brown skin and his hair flares out at his neck to almost look like feathers, with bangs that he tucks behind his ears. He is lean and tall, though it's hard to recognize as he spends most of his time hunched over his books. He doesn't pay much heed to his clothing, typically throwing on a hand-me-down sweater and jeans, rarely bothering to wear shoes unless required. He does wear horn-rimmed glasses in secret, self-conscious about his flawed eyesight.

Alterations(Unnatural eye color, fangs, horns, claws, etc.): He has sharp canines that are more fanglike than human and his eyes change to a bright, clear amber when he is using his magic. With more exposure, he is likely to experience horn growth and hardened skin, possibly scale imitation, to protect against his own magic.

What Caused the Alterations(If there are any): As a combination of magic usage and the strength of his magic growing in the dreamscape is affecting him physically.

Character Name: Arjun Jha (Jun)

Race: Dreamwatcher

Sexuality(optional): Very Very Gay

Combat Skills(If Any): He is agile, prone to acrobatics over outright strength, and a dual-blade wielder. He is not as strong at stealth as he might seem, volatile emotionally.

Preferred Weapons?: Two daggers or curved blades, anything he can wield in two hands for a quick attack with a disregard for heavy defense.

Magical Talents (If Any): Fire elemental magic

Role?: Bound (Working towards Apprentice Sage)

Why the Role Chosen(Years of Service, Lineage, Training): He was raised by a Sage/Keeper mother alongside his sister, however their mother suffered a grave wound in the dreamscape that developed into cancer and took her from them when he was fifteen. He had already been interested in being trained, but felt honorbound to do so, especially to become a sage for his mother's sake as he developed his powers immediately after her death.

Personality: He's hotheaded, smart-mouthed, and not easily won over. He trusts rarely and is often described as a black alleycat, something to be avoided out of superstition and general fear of claws. He can be seen as arrogant for his tendency to hole up in the library and ignore interaction, but in reality he is slightly anxious and frustrated that he struggles to learn how to become a sage.

Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact: West Bengal Indian, Muslim.

36475143_350.png
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz ~ Approved. Feel free to post when ever and make sure to periodically take a look at the current events post on the IC thread. Haha good thing there are two libraries within the building for him.
@fitz ~ Approved. Feel free to post when ever and make sure to periodically take a look at the current events post on the IC thread. Haha good thing there are two libraries within the building for him.
Thanks so much, haha I'm so excited!
Thanks so much, haha I'm so excited!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@Jayflying hey I was curious about Ax’s age thing?
@Jayflying hey I was curious about Ax’s age thing?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

He's nineteen, but has a much higher mental age and tends to lie about his age to make people take him more seriously.
@fitz

He's nineteen, but has a much higher mental age and tends to lie about his age to make people take him more seriously.
@Jayflying ah, I guess I was just confused since he’s grown up among the guild so I’m still not understanding how he’d be able to lie about that ^^; No offense meant, just curious!
@Jayflying ah, I guess I was just confused since he’s grown up among the guild so I’m still not understanding how he’d be able to lie about that ^^; No offense meant, just curious!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz
Sure, he grew up around the guild, but it's quite unlikely every Bound or Sprout has the age of everyone else memorised. XD He's also 6'2", so it's quite believable that he could be older.
@fitz
Sure, he grew up around the guild, but it's quite unlikely every Bound or Sprout has the age of everyone else memorised. XD He's also 6'2", so it's quite believable that he could be older.
Is the group near Jack and co?
Is the group near Jack and co?
Oh, Ax and all them? They're kinda near the lower part of the stairs, somewhere between 1F and 2F but not really determined exactly where... XD We didn't clear that up.
Oh, Ax and all them? They're kinda near the lower part of the stairs, somewhere between 1F and 2F but not really determined exactly where... XD We didn't clear that up.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21