Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][b][u]Appearance(Anime/Semi Realistic):[/u][/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/cZJXn9/69487f6332a4b5619e52a715d06abcc6.jpg[/img] [b][u]Alterations:[/u][/b] Golden/Amber colored eyes, small but somehow usable wings protruding from her lower back, some patches of ebony scales around where the wings begin. Slightly pointed ears [b][u]What Caused the Alerations:[/u][/b] A dreamcreature she thought was solid passed through her lower body. On another mission she accidentally got hit in the head then an ogre like creature took another swing. She nearly became permanently blind and deaf but managed to make it out. However her eyes changed color and her ears became slightly pointed. [b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b] Anya LeBlanc [b][u]Race:[/u][/b] Human [b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 23 [b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] Female [b][u]Sexuality(optional):[/u][/b] Pansexual [b][u]Combat Skills(If Any):[/u][/b] Trained in a few martial art styles, field medic. [b][u]Preferred Weapons:[/u][/b] Pistol, foci and sword(prefers). She can use a rifle to a degree. [b][u]Magical Talents(If Any):[/u][/b] She is more magically talented. Healing magic, sealing & wards, illusions. Clairvoyance. [b][u]Role:[/u][/b] Chief [b][u]Why the Role Chosen:[/u][/b] Eight years of training, groomed to be the next Chief. Inherited role when Father passed. [b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] The silent type. Fairly unused to interacting much outside of business, she keeps an almost always composed expression in front of her comrades. When she can no longer keep herself in check the overload often manifests itself into anger or frustration. After nearly a year in command she's still working on growing past her inexperience. [b][u]Bio:[/u][/b] [b][u]Likes/Dislikes:[/u][/b] + Tea + Rain + Naps + Dark Chocolate + Violins - Fire - Spicy things - Feeling incapable - Rule Breakers [b][u]Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact:[/u][/b] Stands at 5'6.[/center]
Appearance(Anime/Semi Realistic):
69487f6332a4b5619e52a715d06abcc6.jpg

Alterations:
Golden/Amber colored eyes, small but somehow usable wings protruding from her lower back, some patches of ebony scales around where the wings begin. Slightly pointed ears

What Caused the Alerations:
A dreamcreature she thought was solid passed through her lower body. On another mission she accidentally got hit in the head then an ogre like creature took another swing. She nearly became permanently blind and deaf but managed to make it out. However her eyes changed color and her ears became slightly pointed.

Character Name:
Anya LeBlanc

Race:
Human

Sexuality(optional):
Pansexual

Combat Skills(If Any):
Trained in a few martial art styles, field medic.

Preferred Weapons:
Pistol, foci and sword(prefers). She can use a rifle to a degree.

Magical Talents(If Any):
She is more magically talented. Healing magic, sealing & wards, illusions. Clairvoyance.

Role:
Chief

Why the Role Chosen:
Eight years of training, groomed to be the next Chief. Inherited role when Father passed.

Personality:
The silent type. Fairly unused to interacting much outside of business, she keeps an almost always composed expression in front of her comrades. When she can no longer keep herself in check the overload often manifests itself into anger or frustration. After nearly a year in command she's still working on growing past her inexperience.

Bio:

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Tea
+ Rain
+ Naps
+ Dark Chocolate
+ Violins
- Fire
- Spicy things
- Feeling incapable
- Rule Breakers

Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact:
Stands at 5'6.
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/5a/fa/875afae22f9634cc1722b41161aee659.jpg[/img] (not my art!) [b]Appearance(Anime/Semi Realistic):[/b] [b]Alterations(Unnatural eye color, fangs, horns, claws, etc.)[/b] The odd, muted pinkish color of her eyes is, surprisingly, the lesser of the two changes. She also possesses a telekinetic ability to move smaller objects. [b]What Caused the Alerations(If there are any):[/b] Her eyes, once dark brown, had a kind of dust thrown into them while she was trying to get close enough to study an oddly smoky snake in the dreamscape. When she woke, she was left with the pink-grey color; she rather likes it. As for the telekinesis, she was researching (per usual) in the dreamscape and stumbled across a creek that roared upward with water reaching at least twenty feet in height. Foolishly assuming that it was only water, she walked through and once on the other side, she felt fine. It was only when she woke and the faucet blew up that she began to realize what had happened. She's been a little more cautious ever since. [b]Character Name:[/b] Olivia "Ollie" Trillisi [b]Race:[/b] Human [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] Female, she/her [b]Sexuality(optional):[/b] Bisexual [b]Combat Skills(If Any):[/b] Hand-to-hand combat (which is her preferred method). She can also use a shotgun. [b]Preferred Weapons:?Magical Talents(If Any):[/b] The shotgun, as well as her telekinetic ability. [b]Role:[/b] Seeker [b]Why the Role Chosen(Years of Service, Lineage, Training):[/b] She's been in the guild since she was seventeen. At first, she was as unaware of the true nature of her workplace as all her customers, but she began to grow curious about the strange happenings that seemed to have no explanation (none that the nosy, curious girl believed, anyway). She did some investigating, but before she could complete it, she became a Bound to a Seeker, and she began discovering more that way. She trained hard for years, determined to figure out more about the Dreamscape, and at age twenty-one, finally became a full-fledged Seeker. Her favorite aspect of the Dreamscape is the creatures that live there. [b]Personality:[/b] Ollie is light-hearted, and irresponsible, and reckless. She is curious, nosy, flirty, scatter-brained, loyal, fascinated with the Dreamscape (and the creatures within it), and enjoys experimenting. She also considers herself a sleuth. She's happy, bubbly, friendly, kind, vain, a bit selfish, and somewhat manipulative when she feels she needs to be. She's clever and quick-witted and charismatic, but she's not careful, preferring to jump in head-first. She's a thrillseeker and a troublemaker. [b]Bio(Optional, Three sentences at least):[/b] [b]Likes/Dislikes(optional):[/b] [b]Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact:[/b] -has an enormous, fluffy tabby cat, who is as grumpy as she is large (I hope she's alright ^^)
875afae22f9634cc1722b41161aee659.jpg (not my art!)
Appearance(Anime/Semi Realistic):
Alterations(Unnatural eye color, fangs, horns, claws, etc.) The odd, muted pinkish color of her eyes is, surprisingly, the lesser of the two changes. She also possesses a telekinetic ability to move smaller objects.
What Caused the Alerations(If there are any): Her eyes, once dark brown, had a kind of dust thrown into them while she was trying to get close enough to study an oddly smoky snake in the dreamscape. When she woke, she was left with the pink-grey color; she rather likes it.
As for the telekinesis, she was researching (per usual) in the dreamscape and stumbled across a creek that roared upward with water reaching at least twenty feet in height. Foolishly assuming that it was only water, she walked through and once on the other side, she felt fine. It was only when she woke and the faucet blew up that she began to realize what had happened. She's been a little more cautious ever since.
Character Name: Olivia "Ollie" Trillisi
Race: Human
Sexuality(optional): Bisexual
Combat Skills(If Any): Hand-to-hand combat (which is her preferred method). She can also use a shotgun.
Preferred Weapons:?Magical Talents(If Any): The shotgun, as well as her telekinetic ability.
Role: Seeker
Why the Role Chosen(Years of Service, Lineage, Training): She's been in the guild since she was seventeen. At first, she was as unaware of the true nature of her workplace as all her customers, but she began to grow curious about the strange happenings that seemed to have no explanation (none that the nosy, curious girl believed, anyway). She did some investigating, but before she could complete it, she became a Bound to a Seeker, and she began discovering more that way. She trained hard for years, determined to figure out more about the Dreamscape, and at age twenty-one, finally became a full-fledged Seeker. Her favorite aspect of the Dreamscape is the creatures that live there.
Personality: Ollie is light-hearted, and irresponsible, and reckless. She is curious, nosy, flirty, scatter-brained, loyal, fascinated with the Dreamscape (and the creatures within it), and enjoys experimenting. She also considers herself a sleuth. She's happy, bubbly, friendly, kind, vain, a bit selfish, and somewhat manipulative when she feels she needs to be. She's clever and quick-witted and charismatic, but she's not careful, preferring to jump in head-first. She's a thrillseeker and a troublemaker.
Bio(Optional, Three sentences at least):
Likes/Dislikes(optional):
-has an enormous, fluffy tabby cat, who is as grumpy as she is large

(I hope she's alright ^^)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp
She looks good to me!

Going to be making a second character shortly and spread word around. Hoping we can attract more somehow.
@WillowtheWisp
She looks good to me!

Going to be making a second character shortly and spread word around. Hoping we can attract more somehow.
[center][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] [img]https://image.ibb.co/b7FbEp/5f79dc60be7ffb0a2784886f9c5ed411.jpg[/img] [b][u]Alterations:[/u][/b] The part of the eye that is normally white has turned black, meanwhile his eye color remained the same. His right arm has changed to a sort of navy blue color with the nails on that hand becoming pointed like claws. He seems to have gotten physically stronger from this. He has a single crooked horn on the right side of his forehead. [u][b]What Caused the Alerations:[/b][/u] A spirit in the dreamscape tried to take control, in the process his vision disappeared. Once he woke up it appeared he'd not gotten care soon enough. For his right arm & horn he managed to break the arm fighting a creature that resembled an orc in the Moon Forest. [b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b] Jack Cordland [b][u]Race:[/u][/b] Human [b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 24 [b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] Male [b][u]Sexuality:[/u][/b] Pansexual [u][b]Combat Skills(If Any):[/b][/u] Hand to Hand. He prefers to mostly disarm before finishing the enemy off with magic. [u][b]Preferred Weapons:[/b][/u] Pistols, rifles and daggers. [u][b]Magical Talents:[/b][/u] Control of all forms of fire, stealth magic. A little lightning magic. [u][b]Role:[/b][/u] Squad Leader, Keeper [b][u]Why the Role Chosen:[/u][/b] It was one of Anya's father's last acts. He's been with the guild for six years and his family admittedly had tried to prevent him joining due to his recklessness. He had and still does hold the Keeper role due to ability and fondness for animals. [b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] A lazy smile is always present whatever the situation is. Whether he's amused or otherwise he prefers to just smile. Jack has a tendency to act before thinking, which as you may imagine has gotten him into trouble though he's trying to stop this. [u][b]Bio:[/b][/u] His childhood was fairly normal and he was somewhat of a scamp. Often playing little tricks on classmates till the age of 10. Around the age of 12 he started to slightly mellow out as his interests changed as well as his environment. He grew a tad more quiet as he went through school, disliking people and more so preferring the company of animals so aside from a few close friends he'd mostly hang out with his dog and be in the park. He'd be often encouraged to hang out with those his age and it was persistant enough that he learned how to easily always smile plus force himself to be outgoing to an extent. Jack started his training at age 16 though he didn't get serious about it till two years later, much to the surprise of his family who thought he may never take on the family practice. When he joined the Guild it was a surprised to several. His parents had tried to prevent him from joining and even spoke with Anya's father. Within the last year he was made Squad Leader and Anya questions this due to his reckless actions. She may or may not be watching for any signs/reasons to demote him. [b][u]Likes/Dislikes:[/u][/b] + Training(includes reading) + Spicy foods + Food in general + Animals + Singing - Large bodies of water - The color magenta - Overpowering scents - Magic has backfired in the past. [b][u]Anything Extra/Important/Fun Fact:[/u][/b] Stands at 6 feet.[/center]
Appearance:
5f79dc60be7ffb0a2784886f9c5ed411.jpg

Alterations:
The part of the eye that is normally white has turned black, meanwhile his eye color remained the same. His right arm has changed to a sort of navy blue color with the nails on that hand becoming pointed like claws. He seems to have gotten physically stronger from this. He has a single crooked horn on the right side of his forehead.

What Caused the Alerations:
A spirit in the dreamscape tried to take control, in the process his vision disappeared. Once he woke up it appeared he'd not gotten care soon enough. For his right arm & horn he managed to break the arm fighting a creature that resembled an orc in the Moon Forest.

Character Name:
Jack Cordland

Race:
Human

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Combat Skills(If Any):
Hand to Hand. He prefers to mostly disarm before finishing the enemy off with magic.

Preferred Weapons:
Pistols, rifles and daggers.

Magical Talents:
Control of all forms of fire, stealth magic. A little lightning magic.

Role:
Squad Leader, Keeper

Why the Role Chosen:
It was one of Anya's father's last acts. He's been with the guild for six years and his family admittedly had tried to prevent him joining due to his recklessness. He had and still does hold the Keeper role due to ability and fondness for animals.

Personality:
A lazy smile is always present whatever the situation is. Whether he's amused or otherwise he prefers to just smile. Jack has a tendency to act before thinking, which as you may imagine has gotten him into trouble though he's trying to stop this.

Bio:
His childhood was fairly normal and he was somewhat of a scamp. Often playing little tricks on classmates till the age of 10. Around the age of 12 he started to slightly mellow out as his interests changed as well as his environment. He grew a tad more quiet as he went through school, disliking people and more so preferring the company of animals so aside from a few close friends he'd mostly hang out with his dog and be in the park. He'd be often encouraged to hang out with those his age and it was persistant enough that he learned how to easily always smile plus force himself to be outgoing to an extent. Jack started his training at age 16 though he didn't get serious about it till two years later, much to the surprise of his family who thought he may never take on the family practice.

When he joined the Guild it was a surprised to several. His parents had tried to prevent him from joining and even spoke with Anya's father. Within the last year he was made Squad Leader and Anya questions this due to his reckless actions. She may or may not be watching for any signs/reasons to demote him.

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Training(includes reading)
+ Spicy foods
+ Food in general
+ Animals
+ Singing
- Large bodies of water
- The color magenta
- Overpowering scents
- Magic has backfired in the past.

Stands at 6 feet.
friendly bump
friendly bump

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Bloops!

Here's the RP Thread @WillowtheWisp and @NightwingStar

(sorry for possible double ping)
Bloops!

Here's the RP Thread @WillowtheWisp and @NightwingStar

(sorry for possible double ping)
friendly bump again
friendly bump again
@WillowtheWisp and @NightwingStar

Posted finally myself to give an idea. Feel free to post longer if you would like, minimum is three sentences.
@WillowtheWisp and @NightwingStar

Posted finally myself to give an idea. Feel free to post longer if you would like, minimum is three sentences.
Hi! I'm sorry if this has been specified somewhere (I looked, but didn't see), but is there any specific floor sages' "labs" are on? Just tell me and I'll edit my soon-to-be post. ^^
Hi! I'm sorry if this has been specified somewhere (I looked, but didn't see), but is there any specific floor sages' "labs" are on? Just tell me and I'll edit my soon-to-be post. ^^

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
*leans in*
Owo? I'm most likely going to join, I'm interested in being a Dream Creature if that's alright, if not I can settle with a sprout or bound... or maybe a seeker?

Dunno, I might make a second character as I get more settled into the rp. Depends on my schedule as well.
*leans in*
Owo? I'm most likely going to join, I'm interested in being a Dream Creature if that's alright, if not I can settle with a sprout or bound... or maybe a seeker?

Dunno, I might make a second character as I get more settled into the rp. Depends on my schedule as well.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21