Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
I did respond to your post I think? Unless there was another I missed after the last on page 15 was it?
I did respond to your post I think? Unless there was another I missed after the last on page 15 was it?
Sorry, it was in the long post! That was my bad,
I’m blind.
Sorry, it was in the long post! That was my bad,
I’m blind.
Z3Lt3uB.png
Apologies for the lack of response, my will to write just now hopped back on its feet. Cheers to the survival of creativity!
Apologies for the lack of response, my will to write just now hopped back on its feet. Cheers to the survival of creativity!
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I shall be posting hopefully tonight or tomorrow. School has bitten me in the butt a little.
I shall be posting hopefully tonight or tomorrow. School has bitten me in the butt a little.
ah, I'm already moving into second quarter. To hopes I don't get tarnished by school, and that you don't get demolished.
ah, I'm already moving into second quarter. To hopes I don't get tarnished by school, and that you don't get demolished.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Good luck! We’re getting to the second quarter in just a few weeks from now
Good luck! We’re getting to the second quarter in just a few weeks from now
Z3Lt3uB.png
This year is going by too fast.
This year is going by too fast.
Sorry for not responding yet, midterms are kicking me and somehow I also have a person who like, is interested in me? the heckin kinda timing I'll try to respond after writing some for my philosophy of religion midterm paper
Sorry for not responding yet, midterms are kicking me and somehow I also have a person who like, is interested in me? the heckin kinda timing I'll try to respond after writing some for my philosophy of religion midterm paper
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
*happy people are still kicking here, wishes everyone good luck and sending them extra coffee in spirit*
*happy people are still kicking here, wishes everyone good luck and sending them extra coffee in spirit*
*victory wiggle*
*victory wiggle*
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21