Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The school of Prophecy [WOF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Name: Subzero Tribe: Icewing Tribe winglet: He was in the nightwing kingdom for a while, however, he mostly grew up alone, so he doesn’t really associate with any of the tribes Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too): he’s a super light ice blue color, with scars all over his belly, legs, and wings. it’s a miracle he’s still able to fly and walk since he has so many tatters. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d56ab4e8c40f658d3d3b66a6b8e04291/tumblr_pf6xjhiKoc1wdr4djo3_r2_1280.png[/img] Age: 25 Gender: Male Backstory : i’m not gonna go into his super long cool backstory, so let’s just do the dragon himself. Subzero lived in the mountains right between Icewing and sandwing territory. He learned to read and write from his parents, although he’s forgotten how to now. His parents were murdered when he was still a very young age, so he’s mostly forgotten about it. He grew up from there alone, and was even adopted into the nightwing tribe for a while, before getting kicked out cause he stole the queens food. He’s just grown up alone, nothing really exciting. Though he’s extremely hostile, and will throw a fit over the smallest things. Personality: sassy. angry. hissy. he hates everybody Other: he’ll kill you over a bag of fruits. he still mostly eats meat, but he still loves fruits with his heckin soul. Also everything he touches freezes, so that’s a plus.
Name: Subzero

Tribe: Icewing

Tribe winglet: He was in the nightwing kingdom for a while, however, he mostly grew up alone, so he doesn’t really associate with any of the tribes

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too): he’s a super light ice blue color, with scars all over his belly, legs, and wings. it’s a miracle he’s still able to fly and walk since he has so many tatters.

tumblr_pf6xjhiKoc1wdr4djo3_r2_1280.png

Backstory : i’m not gonna go into his super long cool backstory, so let’s just do the dragon himself. Subzero lived in the mountains right between Icewing and sandwing territory. He learned to read and write from his parents, although he’s forgotten how to now. His parents were murdered when he was still a very young age, so he’s mostly forgotten about it. He grew up from there alone, and was even adopted into the nightwing tribe for a while, before getting kicked out cause he stole the queens food. He’s just grown up alone, nothing really exciting. Though he’s extremely hostile, and will throw a fit over the smallest things.

Personality: sassy. angry. hissy. he hates everybody

Other: he’ll kill you over a bag of fruits. he still mostly eats meat, but he still loves fruits with his heckin soul. Also everything he touches freezes, so that’s a plus.
Another permafrost? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Another permafrost? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Cool
Cool
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
if you want me to do a different dragon I can! I have 2 others I wouldn’t mind using
if you want me to do a different dragon I can! I have 2 others I wouldn’t mind using
You can if ya want, I don't mind.
You can if ya want, I don't mind.
@Crowfolly Name: Saltwater Tribe: Seawing + Nightwing Tribe winglet: Seawing. She doesn’t consider herself Nightwing at all. Abilities: Underwater Breathing, Night Vision, Aquatic. Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too): [url=https://ibb.co/kwxc7K][img]https://thumb.ibb.co/kwxc7K/D1480814_FC73_4_E56_9239_FAE057_DDEABA.jpg[/img][/url] (The pic is kinda sloppy, but it’s good enough, I guess.) She is extremely small for her age. Age: 6 years (is pretty young) Gender: Female Backstory: Her mother couldn’t conceive eggs. She had prayed so many times, but she just couldn’t have young. A Nightwing from Jade Mountain met her while on patrol for hatchlings, and they grew closer every day. They tried for eggs, and to her surprise, she laid one small egg. The Nightwing left as soon as she announced she was going to lay them. When Saltwater and her brother, Ripple hatched, their father came. He stole the two hatchlings. The mother chased and had clawed him until he was bleeding tremendously. Saltwater had been struggling in his grip, and Ripple had been too calm, he dropped the male, thinking he was dead. Their mother had saved him. Saltwater was taken to the Jade Mountain. Personality: Quiet, Shy, Sad. Other: Her favorite color is aquamarine. She tries to make friends.
@Crowfolly
Name: Saltwater

Tribe: Seawing + Nightwing

Tribe winglet: Seawing. She doesn’t consider herself Nightwing at all.

Abilities: Underwater Breathing, Night Vision, Aquatic.

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too): D1480814_FC73_4_E56_9239_FAE057_DDEABA.jpg
(The pic is kinda sloppy, but it’s good enough, I guess.)
She is extremely small for her age.

Backstory: Her mother couldn’t conceive eggs. She had prayed so many times, but she just couldn’t have young. A Nightwing from Jade Mountain met her while on patrol for hatchlings, and they grew closer every day. They tried for eggs, and to her surprise, she laid one small egg. The Nightwing left as soon as she announced she was going to lay them. When Saltwater and her brother, Ripple hatched, their father came. He stole the two hatchlings. The mother chased and had clawed him until he was bleeding tremendously. Saltwater had been struggling in his grip, and Ripple had been too calm, he dropped the male, thinking he was dead. Their mother had saved him. Saltwater was taken to the Jade Mountain.

Personality: Quiet, Shy, Sad.

Other: Her favorite color is aquamarine. She tries to make friends.
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
Name: Quill

Tribe: Sky/sand

Winglet tribe: sand

Appearance: Quill is a thin leucistic skywing with straight black horns, and an orange face mark. She has a skywing body, and a sandwing face. Quill wears a cloak at all times to cover burn scars across the left side of her body. She is missing part of her left foreleg. She has a long skywing tail.

Backstory : Quill was born and raised in a skywing village too small to be recognised as an official settlement. The number of dragons fluctuated often, but it was usually in the teens. One day it was down to seven, and then four. Just her family and and an old hermit that kept preaching the end of days. It would not be the end of days for Quill, but close.
A wing of nightwings attacked the village in dark of night, killing the hermit. His screams warned them to the danger. When they fled a back guard ambushed them, severely burning Quill's left side. Her father held them off while her mother carried Quill's unconscious body to possibility, where she had been born. Quill still hopes futilely that he's still alive.
They lived in possibility until her mother forced Quill to stop being depressed and find some friends at school. Fearing that she would be rejected, Quill brought a nice cloak that her father had gotten for her. She told her mother that it was an heirloom to remember him by, and is haunted by that lie, although it should have been drowned out.

Personality:Quill is a kind, shy introvert with ptsd. She's deathly afraid of fire, and hates nightwings. She doesn't want to be here whatsoever. Quill is usually quite happy, but that can quickly turn to pessimism, and a feeling of uselessness. When she warms up to dragons Quill will convince herself to stop wearing the cloak around them and if they accept her she considers them a friend.

Other: missing left foreleg. Was ambidextrous, but oops you need both hands to use both hands. Several gold bands ended up melting into her scales. Hates hugs.

I'm working on an image, but whether I'll post it isn't certain.
Name: Quill

Tribe: Sky/sand

Winglet tribe: sand

Appearance: Quill is a thin leucistic skywing with straight black horns, and an orange face mark. She has a skywing body, and a sandwing face. Quill wears a cloak at all times to cover burn scars across the left side of her body. She is missing part of her left foreleg. She has a long skywing tail.

Backstory : Quill was born and raised in a skywing village too small to be recognised as an official settlement. The number of dragons fluctuated often, but it was usually in the teens. One day it was down to seven, and then four. Just her family and and an old hermit that kept preaching the end of days. It would not be the end of days for Quill, but close.
A wing of nightwings attacked the village in dark of night, killing the hermit. His screams warned them to the danger. When they fled a back guard ambushed them, severely burning Quill's left side. Her father held them off while her mother carried Quill's unconscious body to possibility, where she had been born. Quill still hopes futilely that he's still alive.
They lived in possibility until her mother forced Quill to stop being depressed and find some friends at school. Fearing that she would be rejected, Quill brought a nice cloak that her father had gotten for her. She told her mother that it was an heirloom to remember him by, and is haunted by that lie, although it should have been drowned out.

Personality:Quill is a kind, shy introvert with ptsd. She's deathly afraid of fire, and hates nightwings. She doesn't want to be here whatsoever. Quill is usually quite happy, but that can quickly turn to pessimism, and a feeling of uselessness. When she warms up to dragons Quill will convince herself to stop wearing the cloak around them and if they accept her she considers them a friend.

Other: missing left foreleg. Was ambidextrous, but oops you need both hands to use both hands. Several gold bands ended up melting into her scales. Hates hugs.

I'm working on an image, but whether I'll post it isn't certain.
Make sure to finish Quill's personality and abilities, @BluefireDrag0n

Ok good
Make sure to finish Quill's personality and abilities, @BluefireDrag0n

Ok good
@Crowfolly Name: Dusk Tribe: Sky/night Tribe winglet: skywing Appearance:[img]https://img00.deviantart.net/414c/i/2018/259/f/6/dusk_by_cynefin16-dcn13hd.jpg[/img] Age: 18 Gender: female Backstory : working on it. Personality: kind of developing as I rp with her, but mostly helpful and respectful, somewhat of a watered down soldier type attitude. Other: she was hatched on a full moon night, and she can read minds (if that’s allowed here). Straight.
@Crowfolly
Name: Dusk

Tribe: Sky/night

Tribe winglet: skywing

Appearance:dusk_by_cynefin16-dcn13hd.jpg

Backstory : working on it.

Personality: kind of developing as I rp with her, but mostly helpful and respectful, somewhat of a watered down soldier type attitude.

Other: she was hatched on a full moon night, and she can read minds (if that’s allowed here). Straight.
Jjr11Cm.png
Are we starting soon or is this dead?
Are we starting soon or is this dead?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12