Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] The school of Prophecy [WOF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
we could start soon if needed.
we could start soon if needed.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
it's less needed and more just that no one's posted in a while so if no one else is joining and if you don't have a goal we should just start it.
it's less needed and more just that no one's posted in a while so if no one else is joining and if you don't have a goal we should just start it.
Alrighty, that sounds like a good plan.
Alrighty, that sounds like a good plan.
please though, make a new thread for the IC. I'm just kinda weird about that, but I hate putting IC and OOC in one thread.
please though, make a new thread for the IC. I'm just kinda weird about that, but I hate putting IC and OOC in one thread.
alright, I'm making the winglets then I will make the IC thread.
alright, I'm making the winglets then I will make the IC thread.
Same BluefireDrag0n, it’s a habit I carried over from a previous site where it was physically not allowed to keep it on the same thread. Also, 1x1s were considered “spam” and deleted, as were more “chatroom” style RPs (those without much of a plot).
Same BluefireDrag0n, it’s a habit I carried over from a previous site where it was physically not allowed to keep it on the same thread. Also, 1x1s were considered “spam” and deleted, as were more “chatroom” style RPs (those without much of a plot).
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Just need to ping everyone on the Ic thread, need to add to the start of the rp after I shower, oof.
Just need to ping everyone on the Ic thread, need to add to the start of the rp after I shower, oof.
This seems neat, even if i'm still reading the dark secret

@Crowfolly
Name:Moonwing

Tribe:Nightwing

Tribe winglet:Old nightwing kingdom

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too):Moonwing is a deep black scaled nightwing with very pale wings with swirling star like scale patterns and unusual deep blue eyes and a long scar running all the way around his muzzle

Abilities:Minor Mind reading (He can only see current or very recent thoughts, though he often misinterepts them)

Backstory :Moonwing was born in the volcano nightwing kingdom, and he lived, quite miserably, there for most of his life, yet after the nightwings moved to the rainforest, he was captured by a group of mudwings, who painfully bound his muzzle with a sharp wire, creating a scar that he would forever remember, and eventually he escaped in the dead of night after what felt like an eternity of being questioned by the odd mudwings

Personality:Moonwing is rather quiet, and typically stays to himself. He only really talks when he gets aggervated or hes asked a question in school, but other then that he stays quiet and often sits alonem which is fine by him, as he prefers the quiet

Other:-He acts odd around mudwings and other nightwings

Name:Ravine

Tribe:Mudwing

Tribe winglet:Mudwing

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too):Ravine is a large mudwing with dark brown and amber scales and large brown, almost grey wings

Backstory :Ravine grew up as his siblings bigwings, yet his two brothers, Mountain and Crag, both fell in a battle with icewings, and hes been very quiet and oddly aggresive since then, always wearing an angry, grumpy, or 'leave me alone' face.

Personality:Ravine was originally playful as a dragonet, until his brothers died, when he became aggresive and quiet, making other mudwings avoid him, even though that often made him even grumpier on gloomy days

Other:-Wow nothing

Abilities:Fire, can hold his breath, other mudwing abilities

Hope these two are ok, they're really my first wof ocs as i'm not too far into the books
This seems neat, even if i'm still reading the dark secret

@Crowfolly
Name:Moonwing

Tribe:Nightwing

Tribe winglet:Old nightwing kingdom

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too):Moonwing is a deep black scaled nightwing with very pale wings with swirling star like scale patterns and unusual deep blue eyes and a long scar running all the way around his muzzle

Abilities:Minor Mind reading (He can only see current or very recent thoughts, though he often misinterepts them)

Backstory :Moonwing was born in the volcano nightwing kingdom, and he lived, quite miserably, there for most of his life, yet after the nightwings moved to the rainforest, he was captured by a group of mudwings, who painfully bound his muzzle with a sharp wire, creating a scar that he would forever remember, and eventually he escaped in the dead of night after what felt like an eternity of being questioned by the odd mudwings

Personality:Moonwing is rather quiet, and typically stays to himself. He only really talks when he gets aggervated or hes asked a question in school, but other then that he stays quiet and often sits alonem which is fine by him, as he prefers the quiet

Other:-He acts odd around mudwings and other nightwings

Name:Ravine

Tribe:Mudwing

Tribe winglet:Mudwing

Appearance (picture prefered, but description is accepted too):Ravine is a large mudwing with dark brown and amber scales and large brown, almost grey wings

Backstory :Ravine grew up as his siblings bigwings, yet his two brothers, Mountain and Crag, both fell in a battle with icewings, and hes been very quiet and oddly aggresive since then, always wearing an angry, grumpy, or 'leave me alone' face.

Personality:Ravine was originally playful as a dragonet, until his brothers died, when he became aggresive and quiet, making other mudwings avoid him, even though that often made him even grumpier on gloomy days

Other:-Wow nothing

Abilities:Fire, can hold his breath, other mudwing abilities

Hope these two are ok, they're really my first wof ocs as i'm not too far into the books
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Alrighty, ye are gonna be the last person!
Alrighty, ye are gonna be the last person!
Y'all can post now, here
Y'all can post now, here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12