Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reign of Fire (FR RP, Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
Katara stepped back as the Wildclaw ran at her, keeping track of his movements. He was tapping his curved claws impatiently, as if he planned to leap at any moment. She dodged a few of his attacks, then rolled under him as he leaped at her with the hind claws. The Wildclaw was slightly confused, not yet realizing where she had went. She took that chance to strike back against him, taking water out of the holder and using it to knock him off his feet. Once he was down, she threw him against a tree with the same water magic, and he was out. Waiting a few seconds to see if he did anything else, she left the Wildclaw there and turned to the Pearlcatcher.
Katara stepped back as the Wildclaw ran at her, keeping track of his movements. He was tapping his curved claws impatiently, as if he planned to leap at any moment. She dodged a few of his attacks, then rolled under him as he leaped at her with the hind claws. The Wildclaw was slightly confused, not yet realizing where she had went. She took that chance to strike back against him, taking water out of the holder and using it to knock him off his feet. Once he was down, she threw him against a tree with the same water magic, and he was out. Waiting a few seconds to see if he did anything else, she left the Wildclaw there and turned to the Pearlcatcher.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
(Invernale is a wildclaw, he just ran into an imperial who happened to be a guard :P)

Invernale slowed his run once he reached another imperial, great. He managed to catch sight of the light colored dragon's eye and calmed as much as he dared. Spinning around to face the blinded guard, he lifts a hand and tries to unhook Zilla.
"Gotta fight, don't want ta crush you."

Zilla let go and took to the air, letting her hood fall. Small ice crystals formed around her but quickly disappeared as she moved closer to the stall. She spotted the mirror and came to a stop just above their head.
"And why are you crying, little one." Goes her monotone voice, making her question a statement.
(Invernale is a wildclaw, he just ran into an imperial who happened to be a guard :P)

Invernale slowed his run once he reached another imperial, great. He managed to catch sight of the light colored dragon's eye and calmed as much as he dared. Spinning around to face the blinded guard, he lifts a hand and tries to unhook Zilla.
"Gotta fight, don't want ta crush you."

Zilla let go and took to the air, letting her hood fall. Small ice crystals formed around her but quickly disappeared as she moved closer to the stall. She spotted the mirror and came to a stop just above their head.
"And why are you crying, little one." Goes her monotone voice, making her question a statement.
FR +2
A fire fae, killed by a rebel.

An arrow shot.

The crowd was in frenzy. Narjarala stood his ground against the wailing masses, some fleeing the scene. He glanced up in pride at the rebels falling upon the market square. Finally, someone was doing something about Fire’s rule.

He unsheathed his sword, letting the tip graze the ground as he rushed his way toward a nearby guard. The guard noticed his approached and lashed out with a spare of his own. Narjarala parried the attack and slugged his greatsword into the chest of the hulking guardian. A grunt came from the towering dragon. At least he skydancer made an impression.

The fire guardian responded by slamming his body into Narjarala. Pain erupted on his left side. Narjarala screeched in pain and alarm before driving the blade into the guardian’s ribcage. First a shudder, then the massive dragon collapsed to the ground, dead.

“Tee hee, I was about to help you there!” Narjarala turned to see a shimmering coatl. He narrowed his eyes.

“Do I know you?” He shouted over the crowd.

“Not really, but you know my creator, Ayaka!” The coatl responded. That response left the skydancer puzzled. Ayaka has only created her personalities, and even that was by accident. Narjarala has met them all enough to know that Ayaka despised them.

As if by magic however, Najarala recalled a small conversation between those personalities about a half-baked fourth one. A dragon that never should have existed.

And yet, Narcosis stood before him, her body radiating in broad daylight. The coatl grinned at him.

“It’s time to have some fun, shall we?”

(Note, Narcosis is now visible and attackable)
A fire fae, killed by a rebel.

An arrow shot.

The crowd was in frenzy. Narjarala stood his ground against the wailing masses, some fleeing the scene. He glanced up in pride at the rebels falling upon the market square. Finally, someone was doing something about Fire’s rule.

He unsheathed his sword, letting the tip graze the ground as he rushed his way toward a nearby guard. The guard noticed his approached and lashed out with a spare of his own. Narjarala parried the attack and slugged his greatsword into the chest of the hulking guardian. A grunt came from the towering dragon. At least he skydancer made an impression.

The fire guardian responded by slamming his body into Narjarala. Pain erupted on his left side. Narjarala screeched in pain and alarm before driving the blade into the guardian’s ribcage. First a shudder, then the massive dragon collapsed to the ground, dead.

“Tee hee, I was about to help you there!” Narjarala turned to see a shimmering coatl. He narrowed his eyes.

“Do I know you?” He shouted over the crowd.

“Not really, but you know my creator, Ayaka!” The coatl responded. That response left the skydancer puzzled. Ayaka has only created her personalities, and even that was by accident. Narjarala has met them all enough to know that Ayaka despised them.

As if by magic however, Najarala recalled a small conversation between those personalities about a half-baked fourth one. A dragon that never should have existed.

And yet, Narcosis stood before him, her body radiating in broad daylight. The coatl grinned at him.

“It’s time to have some fun, shall we?”

(Note, Narcosis is now visible and attackable)
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
(Sorry! Editing now!)

Sandy looked at the Fae, Kamaji panting next to him.
"Cry...Me...Sandy...Ghosts! Death! No like!" The Mirror whimpered, and the Ice eyed dragon looked up.
"He doesn't speak dragon very well. Unless you can speak ghost, it may be hard to communicate with him." The little mirrors colors seems to flicker and fade in and out.
(Sorry! Editing now!)

Sandy looked at the Fae, Kamaji panting next to him.
"Cry...Me...Sandy...Ghosts! Death! No like!" The Mirror whimpered, and the Ice eyed dragon looked up.
"He doesn't speak dragon very well. Unless you can speak ghost, it may be hard to communicate with him." The little mirrors colors seems to flicker and fade in and out.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
Couleur shuddered. He heard the dragons fighting. The dragons that had taken him in, the fire dragons, were all fighting. The coatl hatchling was hidden under a mound of soot and ash, which was caking his vibrant colors. His lungs ached. “Please be okay...” He mumbled in a tiny, weak voice. Couleur sighed. He wanted to help. However, he was far too small to battle full-grown dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44823296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448233/44823296_350.png[/img] [/url]
Couleur shuddered. He heard the dragons fighting. The dragons that had taken him in, the fire dragons, were all fighting. The coatl hatchling was hidden under a mound of soot and ash, which was caking his vibrant colors. His lungs ached. “Please be okay...” He mumbled in a tiny, weak voice. Couleur sighed. He wanted to help. However, he was far too small to battle full-grown dragons.

44823296_350.png
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=23030347&skin=0&apparel=13859,12267,13819,13787&xt=dressing.png[/img] Alastair peeks up over the rush of fleeing Dragon, glancing back at his sword to make sure it was at the ready. The Guardian advanced slowly through the crowd, trying to make himself stand out as little as possible despite his large size while trying to get a view of what was occurring.
dragon?did=23030347&skin=0&apparel=13859,12267,13819,13787&xt=dressing.png
Alastair peeks up over the rush of fleeing Dragon, glancing back at his sword to make sure it was at the ready. The Guardian advanced slowly through the crowd, trying to make himself stand out as little as possible despite his large size while trying to get a view of what was occurring.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
(don't worry about it! my writing can be a little confusing if I don't go through it a few times)

Zilla looked down and her crest pushing back to level with the top of her head.
"I've never heard of speaking ghost." She turned her attention back to the mirror and tried to place a hand on her head. "There's going to be death, this is war. No one likes it, but it happens regardless." Her voice and words were cold, but she still felt for the ghost; trying to comfort her without realizing how her flat voice sounded to others.

Invernale tuned out the conversation, instead focusing on the dissipating cover. The long claw on each of his feet tap the ground in anticipation, he knew there wouldn't be any backing out of a fight with two ice dragons here. He knew they would be targeted, seeing as their flight still refused to fall to the Empire.
(don't worry about it! my writing can be a little confusing if I don't go through it a few times)

Zilla looked down and her crest pushing back to level with the top of her head.
"I've never heard of speaking ghost." She turned her attention back to the mirror and tried to place a hand on her head. "There's going to be death, this is war. No one likes it, but it happens regardless." Her voice and words were cold, but she still felt for the ghost; trying to comfort her without realizing how her flat voice sounded to others.

Invernale tuned out the conversation, instead focusing on the dissipating cover. The long claw on each of his feet tap the ground in anticipation, he knew there wouldn't be any backing out of a fight with two ice dragons here. He knew they would be targeted, seeing as their flight still refused to fall to the Empire.
FR +2
@Eldarowability Couleur’s mind flooded with thoughts. Suddenly, he bursts from the ash and into the air. He shrieked. It was quite puny, but he’d been working on his battle cry. It sounded tough to him. The small hatchling went up, and looked at the battle. He dove down and landed on the back of a large male guardian. (Alistair)
@Eldarowability Couleur’s mind flooded with thoughts. Suddenly, he bursts from the ash and into the air. He shrieked. It was quite puny, but he’d been working on his battle cry. It sounded tough to him. The small hatchling went up, and looked at the battle. He dove down and landed on the back of a large male guardian. (Alistair)
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
Sandy's four eyes watered, and the imperial snorted.
"Id be a fool if I tried to deny it, but our clan refuses. We won't take part in this shade-born war. We're the haven. We hide dragons that need protection. We won't resort to this." He nods limply to the crowd.
Sandy nods. "Gramma Rust say she like fight, but this is stoopid."
The small, dark fae known as Nightfish goes flying out of the shadows to Kamaji, who gives a smile and closes his eyes.
"GRAMPS!" He cries, and looks him over. "Oh Dieties thank goodness you're okay! I thought you or Sandy was hurt! Get some sleep." He looked over at the other fae, and frowned, his voice going monotone. "I'm honestly frustrated right now seeing as I can't record behavior of a new dragon, but I would like an explenation anyway. Who are you, and which side do you support?"
Sandy's four eyes watered, and the imperial snorted.
"Id be a fool if I tried to deny it, but our clan refuses. We won't take part in this shade-born war. We're the haven. We hide dragons that need protection. We won't resort to this." He nods limply to the crowd.
Sandy nods. "Gramma Rust say she like fight, but this is stoopid."
The small, dark fae known as Nightfish goes flying out of the shadows to Kamaji, who gives a smile and closes his eyes.
"GRAMPS!" He cries, and looks him over. "Oh Dieties thank goodness you're okay! I thought you or Sandy was hurt! Get some sleep." He looked over at the other fae, and frowned, his voice going monotone. "I'm honestly frustrated right now seeing as I can't record behavior of a new dragon, but I would like an explenation anyway. Who are you, and which side do you support?"
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44264211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442643/44264211_350.png[/img] [/url] As the dragons fought on, another dragon walked up to the marketplace. Tarrlok had decided to go to the marketplace to pick up some supplies for himself, only to find a fight breaking out. He sighed, looking about to see if any of the vendors had somehow managed to stay open. They hadn't- most of them had left or closed up shop, and he could see that a few may have joined the fight. A few eyes fell on him- he realized that he was standing pretty close to the center where the dragons were battling, and...that he had Fire eyes. Oh dear. Tarrlok had lived in the Ice Flight most of his life- he was hatched in Fire, but had been brought to the Icefield early in his life. He had no loyalty to the Fire Flight- he was actually kind of against them, since, well, they were trying to conquer his home. He knew that he should leave, but he just couldn't tear himself away from watching...

44264211_350.png

As the dragons fought on, another dragon walked up to the marketplace. Tarrlok had decided to go to the marketplace to pick up some supplies for himself, only to find a fight breaking out. He sighed, looking about to see if any of the vendors had somehow managed to stay open. They hadn't- most of them had left or closed up shop, and he could see that a few may have joined the fight. A few eyes fell on him- he realized that he was standing pretty close to the center where the dragons were battling, and...that he had Fire eyes. Oh dear. Tarrlok had lived in the Ice Flight most of his life- he was hatched in Fire, but had been brought to the Icefield early in his life. He had no loyalty to the Fire Flight- he was actually kind of against them, since, well, they were trying to conquer his home. He knew that he should leave, but he just couldn't tear himself away from watching...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242