Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Clockwork; RP (PRIVATE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@ChristineDaae

Theo took a long glance at it "cooool! Can it send messages!?" Theo was fascinated by Cornelius' hat. Ira awkwardly stayed silent and tried to imagine what the hat looks like. "Was this for a technology fair or something!?" Theo kept on asking Cornelius questions while Ira tapped her fingers on the table imagining what the hat looks like.
@ChristineDaae

Theo took a long glance at it "cooool! Can it send messages!?" Theo was fascinated by Cornelius' hat. Ira awkwardly stayed silent and tried to imagine what the hat looks like. "Was this for a technology fair or something!?" Theo kept on asking Cornelius questions while Ira tapped her fingers on the table imagining what the hat looks like.
@SaturnNeptune

"Uh. No." Cornelius said. "I made money off this, its not a science fair project," He said, stiffly. Violetta coughed, trying to hide a laugh.
@SaturnNeptune

"Uh. No." Cornelius said. "I made money off this, its not a science fair project," He said, stiffly. Violetta coughed, trying to hide a laugh.
xPlkKnY.png
"You can make money off this? Cool!" Said Theo still looking at the hat, it was the strangest thing he ever seen since Victorians barely use technology, Theo was attacking Cornelius with questions until he remembered-"Ira! It's so cool! It's like metal with those swimming goggles and it has patches of metal!" Said Theo remembering Ira's eyes. "Okay... I think I have an idea of what it looks like" said Ira with a smile. @ChristineDaae
"You can make money off this? Cool!" Said Theo still looking at the hat, it was the strangest thing he ever seen since Victorians barely use technology, Theo was attacking Cornelius with questions until he remembered-"Ira! It's so cool! It's like metal with those swimming goggles and it has patches of metal!" Said Theo remembering Ira's eyes. "Okay... I think I have an idea of what it looks like" said Ira with a smile. @ChristineDaae
@ChristineDaae

Nina and Gorman have been walking around the Victorian streets for a few hours discussing how they could get more money when it started to get dark. "I know it's just that I- wait where are we?" Asked Gorman, him and Nina were at a part of the city they've never been in. 'It's getting dark we should head back, only idiots stay out this late' signaled Nina, who is in her usual bad mood. "Er right we should-who are those people there?" Gorman saw two shadow figures under the moonlight.
@ChristineDaae

Nina and Gorman have been walking around the Victorian streets for a few hours discussing how they could get more money when it started to get dark. "I know it's just that I- wait where are we?" Asked Gorman, him and Nina were at a part of the city they've never been in. 'It's getting dark we should head back, only idiots stay out this late' signaled Nina, who is in her usual bad mood. "Er right we should-who are those people there?" Gorman saw two shadow figures under the moonlight.
"Brenda, you got us lost again! Now I'm going to be late for my hair appointment!" Beverly wined. Brenda rolled her eyes. "Did you see where our brother went?" She asked. "No! I was paying attention to my fabulous new nail polish," Beverly said, looking at her fingernails. "Shh. I think I hear someone," Brenda whispered. "Maybe its my hairdresser who came to find me!" Beverly replied, she stepped out into the light. "Wait- nevermind. It's just some bunch Victorians with low tastes in fashion." Beverly sighed. "Who are you?" Brenda asked the two, harshly.

@SaturnNeptune
"Brenda, you got us lost again! Now I'm going to be late for my hair appointment!" Beverly wined. Brenda rolled her eyes. "Did you see where our brother went?" She asked. "No! I was paying attention to my fabulous new nail polish," Beverly said, looking at her fingernails. "Shh. I think I hear someone," Brenda whispered. "Maybe its my hairdresser who came to find me!" Beverly replied, she stepped out into the light. "Wait- nevermind. It's just some bunch Victorians with low tastes in fashion." Beverly sighed. "Who are you?" Brenda asked the two, harshly.

@SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
@ChristineDaae
Nina narrowed her eyes at the two girls, one was very dressed up and the other had a more tough look. "Oh um h-hi! Im Gorman and this is my friend Nina!" Stuttered Gorman awkwardly waving, Nina kept her arms crossed and continued to glare at the two. "We um we've been wondering around and got a little lost, sorry if um we disturbed you" Gorman said in his shaky voice, Nina rolled her eyes and waited for a response.
@ChristineDaae
Nina narrowed her eyes at the two girls, one was very dressed up and the other had a more tough look. "Oh um h-hi! Im Gorman and this is my friend Nina!" Stuttered Gorman awkwardly waving, Nina kept her arms crossed and continued to glare at the two. "We um we've been wondering around and got a little lost, sorry if um we disturbed you" Gorman said in his shaky voice, Nina rolled her eyes and waited for a response.
"Ohmygosh, we are like- totally lost also!" Beverly said. "I'm Beverly, but you can call me Madam Beverly, and this is my sister, Brenda!" Beverly said. Beverly then pulled out a small mirror from her bag, stared at herself for a little bit, and then blew a kiss at the mirror. "Jesus Bev-" Brenda breathed. Brenda saw that Nina was giving her a look. So Brenda glared back. @SaturnNeptune
"Ohmygosh, we are like- totally lost also!" Beverly said. "I'm Beverly, but you can call me Madam Beverly, and this is my sister, Brenda!" Beverly said. Beverly then pulled out a small mirror from her bag, stared at herself for a little bit, and then blew a kiss at the mirror. "Jesus Bev-" Brenda breathed. Brenda saw that Nina was giving her a look. So Brenda glared back. @SaturnNeptune
xPlkKnY.png
@ChristineDaae

Gorman noticed the girls weren't dressed like Victorians or steampunks, Nina on the other hand was having a glare off with the redhead girl. "S-so um where are you two from?" Asked Gorman scratching the back of his head, he's always been awkward in social situations. Nina has always been really short so she usually tried to have a tough appearance to show no weakness, of course, some 18 year old on her tippy toes to look taller isn't particularly intimidating.
@ChristineDaae

Gorman noticed the girls weren't dressed like Victorians or steampunks, Nina on the other hand was having a glare off with the redhead girl. "S-so um where are you two from?" Asked Gorman scratching the back of his head, he's always been awkward in social situations. Nina has always been really short so she usually tried to have a tough appearance to show no weakness, of course, some 18 year old on her tippy toes to look taller isn't particularly intimidating.
@SaturnNeptune

"Oh! We are-" Beverly started. "On vacation here," Brenda finished before Bev said anything about their brother. "To visit-" Bev was about to say, but Brenda cut in saying, "Our family." Then Brenda went back to the Glare-off with the short one.
@SaturnNeptune

"Oh! We are-" Beverly started. "On vacation here," Brenda finished before Bev said anything about their brother. "To visit-" Bev was about to say, but Brenda cut in saying, "Our family." Then Brenda went back to the Glare-off with the short one.
xPlkKnY.png
"Oh! Are you two interested in music?" Asked Gorman, every opportunity was a good one for customers. Nina glared at Gorman, she knows what they're going to say.
@ChristineDaae
"Oh! Are you two interested in music?" Asked Gorman, every opportunity was a good one for customers. Nina glared at Gorman, she knows what they're going to say.
@ChristineDaae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42