Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Verse Point High [OPEN]
[columns]Hey there! Welcome to Verse Point High, where anyone and everyone from any universe can learn anything they need to! (Man that intro is too cliché.)[nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns] [columns]The name's [b]misc[/b], nice to see someone new here. Um, can you tell me a bit about yourself? Not that it's for anything weird or whatever.... It's just that this is a private school. Not to mention we need teachers, and- oh wait I'm rambling again, aren't I?[nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns]----- [center]Username: Name: -Are you from a fandom? Y / N If yes, which one? How old are you? What is your gender? Are you hoping to be a student or teacher? Student / Teacher If teacher, what would you teach? *`Date of Birth: 'Appearance: *Chat color: (hex color and name accepted) [/center][size=1][color=#16995a][b]* Optional. ` Year not needed. ' Sorry if this is too much for you, but we need this info. - You can be a character from a fandom, a fandom OC, or an original OC. We accept all![/b][/color][/size]----- [columns]Okay then, thanks a lot! I'll gice these to the principal and we'll see if you get accepted. Even though you probably will be tbh. See ya later![nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns]
Hey there! Welcome to Verse Point High, where anyone and everyone from any universe can learn anything they need to! (Man that intro is too cliché.) } clod20.png
The name's misc, nice to see someone new here. Um, can you tell me a bit about yourself? Not that it's for anything weird or whatever.... It's just that this is a private school. Not to mention we need teachers, and- oh wait I'm rambling again, aren't I? } clod20.png

Username:
Name:
-Are you from a fandom? Y / N
If yes, which one?
How old are you?
What is your gender?
Are you hoping to be a student or teacher? Student / Teacher
If teacher, what would you teach?
*`Date of Birth:
'Appearance:
*Chat color: (hex color and name accepted)
* Optional.
` Year not needed.
' Sorry if this is too much for you, but we need this info.
- You can be a character from a fandom, a fandom OC, or an original OC. We accept all!

Okay then, thanks a lot! I'll gice these to the principal and we'll see if you get accepted. Even though you probably will be tbh. See ya later! } clod20.png
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
[center][size=4][b]Time, Date, Events, and More[/b][/size][/center] [columns]So, guess what? We have to keep track of time! :sigh: Here, we keep track of the date, upcoming events, and even birthdays! Howzabout you have a look?[nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns] -----[indent][size=4]Date: month / date / year Upcoming Events: N/A[/size][/indent]-----[center][size=4]Birthdays[/size] [size=3]Date: character Name (underlined is closest) March 31: Prowler December 23: [u][b]misc[/b][/u][/size]
Time, Date, Events, and More
So, guess what? We have to keep track of time! :sigh: Here, we keep track of the date, upcoming events, and even birthdays! Howzabout you have a look? } clod20.png

Date: month / date / year
Upcoming Events: N/A

Birthdays
Date: character Name (underlined is closest)
March 31: Prowler
December 23: misc

yMIyxYl.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
[center][size=4][b]Staff and Students[/b][/size][/center] [columns]And here are the people who are attending this school, along with the staff. sigh.[nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns] -----[center][size=4]Students[/size] [size=1]Students should be 13 to 19 years old.[/size] [size=3]Name • Age • Gender • Username [b]misc. • 14 • i can't tell... maybe female? • misc20[/b] Prowler • 15 • male • ProwlerBC[/size]-----[size=4]Students[/size] [size=1]Teachers must be at least 20 years old.[/size] [size=3]Name • Age • Gender • Class/Role • Username ????? • ?? • ????? • Principal • misc20[NPC][/size]
Staff and Students
And here are the people who are attending this school, along with the staff. sigh. } clod20.png

Students
Students should be 13 to 19 years old.
Name • Age • Gender • Username
misc. • 14 • i can't tell... maybe female? • misc20
Prowler • 15 • male • ProwlerBC

Students
Teachers must be at least 20 years old.
Name • Age • Gender • Class/Role • Username
????? • ?? • ????? • Principal • misc20[NPC]

yMIyxYl.png
WjhFnY8.png
[center][size=4][b]Clubs and Classes[/b][/size][/center] [columns]First, let's have an overview of our classes.[nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns] -----[indent][size=4]Students have four two-hour-long classes with fifteeen minutes between classes, before classes, and after classes. Period 1 is History Class, with... yeah there isn't anyone there yet. Period 2 is English with... again, nobody yet. After Period 2 is lunch, where you have an hour off, and can get food from the cafeteria, or explore campus. Trust me, you'll want to save some time trying to find your way around in the first few weeks. Period 3 comes up after that, with Math. Cureently, nobody teaches that class yet. And then, Period 4, English. You'll have... nobody again? Man, nobody must be really busy. All other things are [i]clubs[/i], and nedd to be signed up for to learn. You can have up to five clubs before school, and up to five after school, for a maximum of ten different clubs in a week![/size][/indent]----- [columns]Hey, you seem interested in a club. How about you join one? There's a list of clubs right next to that flyer you just read. Also, I forgot to mention. If you see an (M) next to a student's name, they're taking the morning club. If you see an (A), it means they're taking the afternoon club time instead.[nextcol][size=5]}[/size][nextcol][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/misc20/OC_characters/clod20.png[/img][/columns] -----[center][size=5]Honors[/size] Mondays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Art[/size] Thursdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Technology[/size] Wednesdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Debate[/size] Tuesdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Engineering[/size] Fridays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Physical Education (P.E.)[/size] Every Other Day Required [size=5]Theater[/size] Mondays [size=2]Prowler(M)[/size] [size=5]Self Defense[/size] Fridays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Witchcraft and Wizardry[/size] Tuesdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Choir[/size] Thursdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Yearbook[/size] Wednesdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Photography[/size] Mondays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Newspaper[/size] Wednesdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Agriculture[/size] Thursdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Cooking[/size] Tuesdays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Chess[/size] Fridays [size=2]student names here[/size] [size=5]Future Leaders[/size] Mondays [size=2]Prowler(A)[/size][/center]
Clubs and Classes
First, let's have an overview of our classes. } clod20.png

Students have four two-hour-long classes with fifteeen minutes between classes, before classes, and after classes.
Period 1 is History Class, with... yeah there isn't anyone there yet.
Period 2 is English with... again, nobody yet.
After Period 2 is lunch, where you have an hour off, and can get food from the cafeteria, or explore campus. Trust me, you'll want to save some time trying to find your way around in the first few weeks.
Period 3 comes up after that, with Math. Cureently, nobody teaches that class yet.
And then, Period 4, English. You'll have... nobody again? Man, nobody must be really busy.

All other things are clubs, and nedd to be signed up for to learn. You can have up to five clubs before school, and up to five after school, for a maximum of ten different clubs in a week!

Hey, you seem interested in a club. How about you join one? There's a list of clubs right next to that flyer you just read. Also, I forgot to mention. If you see an (M) next to a student's name, they're taking the morning club. If you see an (A), it means they're taking the afternoon club time instead. } clod20.png

Honors
Mondays
student names here
Art
Thursdays
student names here
Technology
Wednesdays
student names here
Debate
Tuesdays
student names here
Engineering
Fridays
student names here
Physical Education (P.E.)
Every Other Day
Required
Theater
Mondays
Prowler(M)
Self Defense
Fridays
student names here
Witchcraft and Wizardry
Tuesdays
student names here
Choir
Thursdays
student names here
Yearbook
Wednesdays
student names here
Photography
Mondays
student names here
Newspaper
Wednesdays
student names here
Agriculture
Thursdays
student names here
Cooking
Tuesdays
student names here
Chess
Fridays
student names here
Future Leaders
Mondays
Prowler(A)

yMIyxYl.png
WjhFnY8.png
Miscellaneous Information
Club Time: 7:30
Pre-Period 1: 8:45
Period 1: 9:00
Pre-Period 2: 10:00
Period 2: 11:15
Lunch: 12:15
Period 3: 1:15
Pre-Period 4: 2:15
Period 4: 2:30
No Class: 3:30
Club Time: 4:00
End of School Day: 5:00

Housing is covered for all students, as there are on-campus dormitories for the guys, the girls, and the others who don't really fit in either category.
The Back of the SignUp Form
If you are reading this, please note that...
• you are expected to arrive to class on time every day. you are allowed 5 tardies per semester before it begins to keep you behind. this does not take effect until the 6th week of school. 6 to 15 late moments in a semester will leave you with half an hour of detention. any more will net you an hour of detention, or even worse.
• if you misbehave too often, we will habe to take action. if you break a minor rule, you will get a verbal warning, or none at all. a moderate rule break will result in a verbal warning or a referral slip. a major rule break can net you a referral slip, having the teacher notify your parents, or detention. an extreme rule break can get you suspended, or even expelled. note that the consequence may change based on severity.
• if you want to leave campus during lunch or after school, you must have an ID card, which is given to you after you have been approved. if you want to leave during classes, you must sign out from the front office. attempting to sneak outside without permission or after 11:00 p.m. will be considered a moderate or major rule break, so don't do that. this does not include off-campus events, if and/or when they happen.
Miscellaneous Information
Club Time: 7:30
Pre-Period 1: 8:45
Period 1: 9:00
Pre-Period 2: 10:00
Period 2: 11:15
Lunch: 12:15
Period 3: 1:15
Pre-Period 4: 2:15
Period 4: 2:30
No Class: 3:30
Club Time: 4:00
End of School Day: 5:00

Housing is covered for all students, as there are on-campus dormitories for the guys, the girls, and the others who don't really fit in either category.
The Back of the SignUp Form
If you are reading this, please note that...
• you are expected to arrive to class on time every day. you are allowed 5 tardies per semester before it begins to keep you behind. this does not take effect until the 6th week of school. 6 to 15 late moments in a semester will leave you with half an hour of detention. any more will net you an hour of detention, or even worse.
• if you misbehave too often, we will habe to take action. if you break a minor rule, you will get a verbal warning, or none at all. a moderate rule break will result in a verbal warning or a referral slip. a major rule break can net you a referral slip, having the teacher notify your parents, or detention. an extreme rule break can get you suspended, or even expelled. note that the consequence may change based on severity.
• if you want to leave campus during lunch or after school, you must have an ID card, which is given to you after you have been approved. if you want to leave during classes, you must sign out from the front office. attempting to sneak outside without permission or after 11:00 p.m. will be considered a moderate or major rule break, so don't do that. this does not include off-campus events, if and/or when they happen.

yMIyxYl.png
WjhFnY8.png
and we are open! send in your characters when you'd like!
and we are open! send in your characters when you'd like!

yMIyxYl.png
WjhFnY8.png
Heres my first character, still deciding on if I should have a second Username:ProwlerBC Name:Prowler Are you from a fandom? Y If yes, which one? Animal Crossing How old are you? 15 What is your gender? male Are you hoping to be a student or teacher? Student If teacher, what would you teach? not a teacher *`Date of Birth:March 31st 'Appearance:[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/b/b1/Male.png/revision/latest?cb=20130611032034.jpg[/img] Wears a dj cap, Green emblem blazer, and either red boat shoes or steel toed boots instead of the clothing in the picture *Chat color:I don't do chat colors edit;takes theater first club time and future leaders second club time on mondays
Heres my first character, still deciding on if I should have a second
Username:ProwlerBC
Name:Prowler
Are you from a fandom? Y
If yes, which one? Animal Crossing
How old are you? 15
What is your gender? male
Are you hoping to be a student or teacher? Student
If teacher, what would you teach? not a teacher
*`Date of Birth:March 31st
'Appearance:latest?cb=20130611032034.jpg Wears a dj cap, Green emblem blazer, and either red boat shoes or steel toed boots instead of the clothing in the picture
*Chat color:I don't do chat colors
edit;takes theater first club time and future leaders second club time on mondays
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
What’s the max number of characters? I’m definitely interested in joining this as both student and teacher characters as a pretty guaranteed frequently online member
What’s the max number of characters? I’m definitely interested in joining this as both student and teacher characters as a pretty guaranteed frequently online member
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@Eldarowability
You can have up to 5 characters.
@Eldarowability
You can have up to 5 characters.

yMIyxYl.png
WjhFnY8.png