Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
Okay. I dont mind that. Just asked because he is all about proper fitness himself
Okay. I dont mind that. Just asked because he is all about proper fitness himself
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
A greaser, an ”edgemeister”, and a technicolor boi walk into a high school...

What could possibly go wrong???

ALSO I DESIGNED SHOES SPECIFICALLY FOR FELIX, HOLD ON
A greaser, an ”edgemeister”, and a technicolor boi walk into a high school...

What could possibly go wrong???

ALSO I DESIGNED SHOES SPECIFICALLY FOR FELIX, HOLD ON
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@Arloy

Sorrell is goth because unlike the edgy bois he is distinguished, beautiful, and knows how to treat a gal right lol despite not actually being attracted to girls all that much (Nah jk. Sorta. Maybe I should make him more punk lol)

Probably has great eyeliner as well

@Arloy

Sorrell is goth because unlike the edgy bois he is distinguished, beautiful, and knows how to treat a gal right lol despite not actually being attracted to girls all that much (Nah jk. Sorta. Maybe I should make him more punk lol)

Probably has great eyeliner as well

sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476899506290556952/479541054299832340/image.png[/img] Ok, so pfffthahaha, I still can’t get over this image. Instead of straight up heels though, it looks like sneakers and most of it is covered by jeans anyways Before you ask, yes I have shoes exactly like this... Yes, they exist.... Instead of 5’6” he looks 6’0” because he’s sneaky and doesn’t like being short. He’ll personally kill anyone that finds out >:)C
image.png

Ok, so pfffthahaha, I still can’t get over this image. Instead of straight up heels though, it looks like sneakers and most of it is covered by jeans anyways

Before you ask, yes I have shoes exactly like this... Yes, they exist....

Instead of 5’6” he looks 6’0” because he’s sneaky and doesn’t like being short. He’ll personally kill anyone that finds out >:)C
Felix is actually 3 children in a trench coat
Felix is actually 3 children in a trench coat
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Yh6SDF5.jpg[/img] Felix trying to drag Ophelia and Sorrell into some crap [i]again[/i] [s]also you’re NOT wrong[/s]
Yh6SDF5.jpg

Felix trying to drag Ophelia and Sorrell into some crap again

also you’re NOT wrong
@Arloy

Sorry I'm taking so long with my app! I swear it'll be done by tomorrow.
@Arloy

Sorry I'm taking so long with my app! I swear it'll be done by tomorrow.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@Arloy @SuddenShimmer
Aah, yes Ophelia would definitely be friends with Felix and Sorrell. Ophelia would willingly be dragged along into Felix's schemes and beat up people with Sorrell if they need to. The Senior Squad™.
@Arloy @SuddenShimmer
Aah, yes Ophelia would definitely be friends with Felix and Sorrell. Ophelia would willingly be dragged along into Felix's schemes and beat up people with Sorrell if they need to. The Senior Squad™.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
Apologies in advance to anyone with a teacher character. These theee are going to be the worst lol
Apologies in advance to anyone with a teacher character. These theee are going to be the worst lol
Ana is going to bake them all cookies, don’t worry
Ana is going to bake them all cookies, don’t worry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47