Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 rp (Closed) with ImaTiger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
She hunkered down slightly out of instinct, looking around curiously.
"It's... different," she replied after a moment. "N-not that that's a bad thing! I'm just not used to not having green tinted sunlight, y'know?"
She hunkered down slightly out of instinct, looking around curiously.
"It's... different," she replied after a moment. "N-not that that's a bad thing! I'm just not used to not having green tinted sunlight, y'know?"
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- I love the fire realm. Its just so majestic and looks powerful.
He replied and started landing. He landed hard again. He licked his fangs.
- Most of my contracts come from this realm
- I love the fire realm. Its just so majestic and looks powerful.
He replied and started landing. He landed hard again. He licked his fangs.
- Most of my contracts come from this realm
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
She squeaked and tumbled off of his back at the hard landing. The tiny fae blinked from underneath her wings, tail falling into her face. Untangling herself, she looked around curiously.
"Contracts?" She questioned.
She squeaked and tumbled off of his back at the hard landing. The tiny fae blinked from underneath her wings, tail falling into her face. Untangling herself, she looked around curiously.
"Contracts?" She questioned.
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
- Yes contracts. Apparently a lot of dragons here are hateful, and want their enemies simply dead.
He said with his voice being too calm about it. As if he considered there was nothing wrong in his way of life.
- Some even wellcome me here
- Yes contracts. Apparently a lot of dragons here are hateful, and want their enemies simply dead.
He said with his voice being too calm about it. As if he considered there was nothing wrong in his way of life.
- Some even wellcome me here
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda thouhht about it for a moment before nodding. As much as the thought of killing other dragons made her stomach queasy, she wasn't going to judge anyone for it. Sitting down properly, she slowly stretched her wing out with a soft hiss, her crests rattling in frustration and pain.
Hilda thouhht about it for a moment before nodding. As much as the thought of killing other dragons made her stomach queasy, she wasn't going to judge anyone for it. Sitting down properly, she slowly stretched her wing out with a soft hiss, her crests rattling in frustration and pain.
VHCKxfC.png
- Maybe you want to look for a medic dragon? I think i know one not far from here. He is an imperial but he has treated faes befors
He said watching her carefully. There was concern in his voice.
- Maybe you want to look for a medic dragon? I think i know one not far from here. He is an imperial but he has treated faes befors
He said watching her carefully. There was concern in his voice.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
She looked up at him before looking at her wing.
"But I don't have anything to pay him with?" She replied, frowning.
"I could probably offer work in exchange for treatment but I don't know if I'd even be useful to an Imperial..."
She looked up at him before looking at her wing.
"But I don't have anything to pay him with?" She replied, frowning.
"I could probably offer work in exchange for treatment but I don't know if I'd even be useful to an Imperial..."
VHCKxfC.png
- Dont worry about that, i have plenty of treasure to go around, come on, his name is Firewalker.
Amon said and offered her his tail again. He seemed to be in a rather good mood.
- Dont worry about that, i have plenty of treasure to go around, come on, his name is Firewalker.
Amon said and offered her his tail again. He seemed to be in a rather good mood.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hilda hesitated but climbed onto his tail again. After a moment's thought, she climbed up and sat so she could see over his shoulder.
"What's Firewalker like?" She questioned curiously.
The tiny fae was always curious about everything, and willing to try to learn.
Hilda hesitated but climbed onto his tail again. After a moment's thought, she climbed up and sat so she could see over his shoulder.
"What's Firewalker like?" She questioned curiously.
The tiny fae was always curious about everything, and willing to try to learn.
VHCKxfC.png
- Well he is a weird dragon, and praises Flamecaller. Id say he is one of those insane dragons, but when it comes to healing he has unquestionable. He doesnt ask unnecesary questions either.
He said and started walking to the darkest parts of the forest.
- Well he is a weird dragon, and praises Flamecaller. Id say he is one of those insane dragons, but when it comes to healing he has unquestionable. He doesnt ask unnecesary questions either.
He said and started walking to the darkest parts of the forest.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8