Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glass Sword [1x1 with LittleZephyr]
1 2
( Boom! We got a forum~ )

"See you soon!" The imperial states, letting a calm smile form on her face. She was honestly slightly excited to enjoy some time with him. Plus, she wouldn't have to deal with her brothers! As she thought to herself, the familiar grabbed the coin, putting it in his stash.

Esther was also hoping that whoever he gave the vase to would enjoy the piece. After all, she spent quite a bit of time to full make it it look as well as it had looked. What she didn't tell others is she almost poisoned herself making it. After all, breathing in chemicals is never a smart thing to do.
( Boom! We got a forum~ )

"See you soon!" The imperial states, letting a calm smile form on her face. She was honestly slightly excited to enjoy some time with him. Plus, she wouldn't have to deal with her brothers! As she thought to herself, the familiar grabbed the coin, putting it in his stash.

Esther was also hoping that whoever he gave the vase to would enjoy the piece. After all, she spent quite a bit of time to full make it it look as well as it had looked. What she didn't tell others is she almost poisoned herself making it. After all, breathing in chemicals is never a smart thing to do.
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
[center] Whoooooo [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4cwrijo741uf1jb/lightmidsmall.png[/img] It didn’t take long for the excited skydancer to return to the quieter clan, his wings beating slowly as he touched the ground before fixing his chest piece once more out of nervousness. He paused then, noticing some small white flowers growing out of a crack, carefully he plucked them before Pushing the door open with one hand. There was the soft tinkling of the glass chimes as he entered once more before the store was quiet. “Esther, I’ve returned. Are you available to head out now?” He asks as he moved carefully around the glass decorations, pausing as he noticed the shimmering of moving glass up ahead. Swallowing quietly, he held his hand out and offered her the flowers he had picked for her. “I... I thought you might like these.”

Whoooooo

lightmidsmall.png

It didn’t take long for the excited skydancer to return to the quieter clan, his wings beating slowly as he touched the ground before fixing his chest piece once more out of nervousness. He paused then, noticing some small white flowers growing out of a crack, carefully he plucked them before Pushing the door open with one hand. There was the soft tinkling of the glass chimes as he entered once more before the store was quiet. “Esther, I’ve returned. Are you available to head out now?” He asks as he moved carefully around the glass decorations, pausing as he noticed the shimmering of moving glass up ahead. Swallowing quietly, he held his hand out and offered her the flowers he had picked for her. “I... I thought you might like these.”
It took the imperial a moment to register what he had done. But, once it settled in her head, a bright scarlet bloomed on her face. "T-Thank you! They are rather lovely! And, yes, let me just do one thing before we go!" Esther responds, a joyous smile on her face as she oh so softly took the flowers and put them in a vase. She didn't want the flowers to die after all. As she removed her hands, her familiar poured some water into the vase.
It took the imperial a moment to register what he had done. But, once it settled in her head, a bright scarlet bloomed on her face. "T-Thank you! They are rather lovely! And, yes, let me just do one thing before we go!" Esther responds, a joyous smile on her face as she oh so softly took the flowers and put them in a vase. She didn't want the flowers to die after all. As she removed her hands, her familiar poured some water into the vase.

Harrow puffed up slightly in pride that she had accepted his gift, watching her take them and placing them in one of her vases and then had water added for it. When she rejoined him, he allowed her to leave the shop first before following her. Nodding slightly for her to follow him, he began down a path away from the clan she knew and towards one of the clans in between his and hers; having seen a restaurant looking area as he flew over it. “If you don’t mind me asking Esther, what got you started on glass blowing? I can imagine you had wanted to pursue other things but you settled on this one, why is that?” He inquired, looking upwards at the glittering imperial beside him.

Harrow puffed up slightly in pride that she had accepted his gift, watching her take them and placing them in one of her vases and then had water added for it. When she rejoined him, he allowed her to leave the shop first before following her. Nodding slightly for her to follow him, he began down a path away from the clan she knew and towards one of the clans in between his and hers; having seen a restaurant looking area as he flew over it. “If you don’t mind me asking Esther, what got you started on glass blowing? I can imagine you had wanted to pursue other things but you settled on this one, why is that?” He inquired, looking upwards at the glittering imperial beside him.
Following closely, the imperial let a smile stay planted on her face. She was already enjoying this and it had barely begun. So, she had hopes it would stay like this throughout their lunch. At being asked, a soft laugh left her. "Well, it was due to how accustomed I had become to working on this. As you can see, I'm made partially of glass. I always had to fix my own injuries when I was a kid after the others would push me around or break off pieces of me. So, I became rather professional at it. Next thing you know, I started to make things and enjoyed doing it." Esther answers, flashes of her childhood popping in her mind. Quickly, she shook off the flashes when they got to the darker memories.
Following closely, the imperial let a smile stay planted on her face. She was already enjoying this and it had barely begun. So, she had hopes it would stay like this throughout their lunch. At being asked, a soft laugh left her. "Well, it was due to how accustomed I had become to working on this. As you can see, I'm made partially of glass. I always had to fix my own injuries when I was a kid after the others would push me around or break off pieces of me. So, I became rather professional at it. Next thing you know, I started to make things and enjoyed doing it." Esther answers, flashes of her childhood popping in her mind. Quickly, she shook off the flashes when they got to the darker memories.
[center] Pardon the delay, I’m out camping ^^ [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4cwrijo741uf1jb/lightmidsmall.png[/img] Harrow has inclined his head at her when she pointed out the parts that were glass upon her body, it wasn’t that hard to imagine. He knew of one other who was similar with it, other than she was completely glass but that was a different story and thought. There was sadness in his gaze as she moved onto how the others had harmed her and she had to repair herself, earning her a gentle touch to her shoulder for a moment. “They did not know how lovely you would become, how grateful I am to know that you were able to move on from the pain.” Offering a smile at her then, he nodded slightly as he moved to his next question. “What are your siblings like? You seemed rather eager to get away from them... They-“ harrow paused then as he felt worry prickle his skin. “They don’t hurt you do they?” He couldnt imagine they would hurt her, but he had been wrong before...
Pardon the delay, I’m out camping ^^

lightmidsmall.png

Harrow has inclined his head at her when she pointed out the parts that were glass upon her body, it wasn’t that hard to imagine. He knew of one other who was similar with it, other than she was completely glass but that was a different story and thought. There was sadness in his gaze as she moved onto how the others had harmed her and she had to repair herself, earning her a gentle touch to her shoulder for a moment. “They did not know how lovely you would become, how grateful I am to know that you were able to move on from the pain.” Offering a smile at her then, he nodded slightly as he moved to his next question. “What are your siblings like? You seemed rather eager to get away from them... They-“ harrow paused then as he felt worry prickle his skin. “They don’t hurt you do they?” He couldnt imagine they would hurt her, but he had been wrong before...
It's more than fine, dear! I had to go offline as well due to my cat getting stuck AGAIN.

A gentle smile appeared on her face as she softly rested her head atop his."Do not worry, the only times they have hurt me is on accident. Their fights tend to sometimes get out of control. I just.. I just can't handle how loud they get and how many arguments happen." She softly answers, leaning against him slightly. Honestly, her heart was beating a little faster than usual. Sure, she was used to the worry, but not like this. Most was from worrying about her physical, rather than emotional or mental. So, to have someone be grateful of her moving on made her warm up on the inside.
It's more than fine, dear! I had to go offline as well due to my cat getting stuck AGAIN.

A gentle smile appeared on her face as she softly rested her head atop his."Do not worry, the only times they have hurt me is on accident. Their fights tend to sometimes get out of control. I just.. I just can't handle how loud they get and how many arguments happen." She softly answers, leaning against him slightly. Honestly, her heart was beating a little faster than usual. Sure, she was used to the worry, but not like this. Most was from worrying about her physical, rather than emotional or mental. So, to have someone be grateful of her moving on made her warm up on the inside.
The skydancer had not expected to have her place her head upon his, his nose twitching as her whiskers tickled at his nose then vanished as she stood straight again. Pressing back against her as they walked along, he couldn’t help but smile at her. “If they get to be to much for you... I could come by more often. I could see about stopping the arguments or at least get you out of there so you don’t end up hurt. I wouldn’t want to see you hurt...” He hadn’t faced an imperial in battle before, but he had taken down guardians, if these siblings were anything like her; then he hoped he could do the job.

Slowing his face down then, he looked up at her with a gentle gaze. “I could show you my home, show you my people; show you what we can do that no others can. Not safely anyways.” Coming to a stop then, Harrow stepped around her and opened the door to the restaurant; allowing her to enter first. “After you my lady.”
The skydancer had not expected to have her place her head upon his, his nose twitching as her whiskers tickled at his nose then vanished as she stood straight again. Pressing back against her as they walked along, he couldn’t help but smile at her. “If they get to be to much for you... I could come by more often. I could see about stopping the arguments or at least get you out of there so you don’t end up hurt. I wouldn’t want to see you hurt...” He hadn’t faced an imperial in battle before, but he had taken down guardians, if these siblings were anything like her; then he hoped he could do the job.

Slowing his face down then, he looked up at her with a gentle gaze. “I could show you my home, show you my people; show you what we can do that no others can. Not safely anyways.” Coming to a stop then, Harrow stepped around her and opened the door to the restaurant; allowing her to enter first. “After you my lady.”
"I would love it if you did come by more often.. Ah! But not because of the sibling thing, b-because I want to spend time with you!" Esther answers, a blush on her face. She didn't want to come off as using him. The imperial never did want to make him feel used. She wanted to spend time with him, which was a rare thing for her to say.

When he held open the door for her, the blush on her face deepened. "Thank you." She softly tells him, being careful as she entered the place. After all, she was fragile and didn't want to break. It would be embarrassing for her to do.
"I would love it if you did come by more often.. Ah! But not because of the sibling thing, b-because I want to spend time with you!" Esther answers, a blush on her face. She didn't want to come off as using him. The imperial never did want to make him feel used. She wanted to spend time with him, which was a rare thing for her to say.

When he held open the door for her, the blush on her face deepened. "Thank you." She softly tells him, being careful as she entered the place. After all, she was fragile and didn't want to break. It would be embarrassing for her to do.

Harrow’s heart felt a bit lighter as she specified that she wanted to see him, not because of her siblings but because she liked him for him. The meal hadn’t even begun and he felt good about it all. Once she had entered, he followed suit and shut the door behind him then raising two claws to the pearlcatcher watching the pair. With a small nod, the pearlcatcher checked her list then waved for them to follow, leading them along to a larger booth for them to sit in.

“Hello and welcome to the Bunker Bay breakfast, your server will be Marine today; can I get you anything to drink to start with?” The pearlcatcher asks as she placed the menus before the pair. With a quick look over the menu, Harrow selected some simple juice before settling to inspect what he’d like to eat.

Harrow’s heart felt a bit lighter as she specified that she wanted to see him, not because of her siblings but because she liked him for him. The meal hadn’t even begun and he felt good about it all. Once she had entered, he followed suit and shut the door behind him then raising two claws to the pearlcatcher watching the pair. With a small nod, the pearlcatcher checked her list then waved for them to follow, leading them along to a larger booth for them to sit in.

“Hello and welcome to the Bunker Bay breakfast, your server will be Marine today; can I get you anything to drink to start with?” The pearlcatcher asks as she placed the menus before the pair. With a quick look over the menu, Harrow selected some simple juice before settling to inspect what he’d like to eat.
1 2