Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magia Warriors ( CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@LoversMasque

Much better ^^ i don't know if cats have autism thoughbut go ahead also you just need to add something on the other section its on information list just read and then you good to go

@AndromedaGalaxy

https://discord.gg/bzsHsrp

@WaywardWendigo

Sure we are currently discussing about relationships stuff like who is good friends with who or who was the former mentor. I saw that blazefangs seem to want one, have any particulair cat in mind?
@LoversMasque

Much better ^^ i don't know if cats have autism thoughbut go ahead also you just need to add something on the other section its on information list just read and then you good to go

@AndromedaGalaxy

https://discord.gg/bzsHsrp

@WaywardWendigo

Sure we are currently discussing about relationships stuff like who is good friends with who or who was the former mentor. I saw that blazefangs seem to want one, have any particulair cat in mind?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Name:Cicadapaw
Gender/pronouns:Male, he/him
Sexuality:Straight
Position:Apprentice
Clan:Moonclan

Appearance:Cicadapaw is smaller the most apprentices, with deep black fur with lighter almost green marking along his body, paws, and muzzle, clear cicada like wings on his back, and an odd hole around his neck
Personality:Cicadapaw is rather jumpy, and quick to run from situations like a real cicada, though when faced with danger he can't run from, he musters all his little courage
Bio:When Cicadapaw was born, he had deep black fur, and he made an odd growling sound that sounded almost like a buzz, so his mother named him after the cicadas that she often saw during summer nights. He was typically jumpy as a kit, and preferred to be alone. he was then apprenticed, and his mentor taught him to be less jumpy, and to try and be brave. Now hes trying to subvert his instincts to become a warrior

Family:Mother:Grasspelt (Alive npc) Father:Racconfang (Alive npc) Sister:Cricketpaw (Alive npc)
Crush/Mate:Mothpaw (Crush)
Mentor:Open!
Apprentice:None (open when he becomes a warrior)

Powers:Cicadapaw can use the odd hole on his neck to make an odd buzzing sound to distract opponentd, and he can briefly use his wings to fly to things a bit above him, though briefly due to their size
Weaknesses:Cicadapaw is naturally quick to run like real bugs, but he also sheds parts of his cicada like skin to accomodate his growing size, but this leaved the spots he sheds weak and vulnerable
Other:Astronomer

Discord:Yes, but not until saturday due to computer issues

Name:Mothpaw
Gender/pronouns:Female, she/her

Appearance:Mothpaw is smooth furred cat with white fur, black markings around their paws, eyes, muzzle, and wings, blue eyes, and moth like wings on her back
Personality:Mothpaw is jumpy like Cicadapaw, though she is more optimistic and kind. She more prefers to be with others rather then alone, sometimes to a fault
Bio:Mothpaw was born pure white, and at the time a lot of moths had gathered in the forests of Moonclan, so her mother named her after the moths. She always played with the other kits, and noticed Cicadapaw was always alone pawing at a big while the others were playing, so she talked to him a bit. They soon became friends, and their friendship only grew stronger as they became apprentices. Now she focuses on training her fighting and how not be as jumpy as she is.

Family:Mother:Mushroomtail (alive npc) Father:Mantisfang (alive npc)
Crush/Mate:Cicadapaw
Apprentice:Open for when she becomes a warrior

Powers:Mothpaw can expel an odd natural dust type material from her pelt to blind and confuse opponents, and occasionally make it harder to breathe, and she can briefly fly with her wings
Weaknesses:Mothpaw is rather fragile, so the dust on her wings and fur are he main defense. The less dest, the weaker he defenses become. She is also rather jumpy, and attracted to odd lights to a fault, which makes it easier for her to fall for traps
Theres my attempt at joining! Please tell if I need to edit anything!
Name:Cicadapaw
Gender/pronouns:Male, he/him

Appearance:Cicadapaw is smaller the most apprentices, with deep black fur with lighter almost green marking along his body, paws, and muzzle, clear cicada like wings on his back, and an odd hole around his neck
Personality:Cicadapaw is rather jumpy, and quick to run from situations like a real cicada, though when faced with danger he can't run from, he musters all his little courage
Bio:When Cicadapaw was born, he had deep black fur, and he made an odd growling sound that sounded almost like a buzz, so his mother named him after the cicadas that she often saw during summer nights. He was typically jumpy as a kit, and preferred to be alone. he was then apprenticed, and his mentor taught him to be less jumpy, and to try and be brave. Now hes trying to subvert his instincts to become a warrior

Family:Mother:Grasspelt (Alive npc) Father:Racconfang (Alive npc) Sister:Cricketpaw (Alive npc)
Crush/Mate:Mothpaw (Crush)
Apprentice:None (open when he becomes a warrior)

Powers:Cicadapaw can use the odd hole on his neck to make an odd buzzing sound to distract opponentd, and he can briefly use his wings to fly to things a bit above him, though briefly due to their size
Weaknesses:Cicadapaw is naturally quick to run like real bugs, but he also sheds parts of his cicada like skin to accomodate his growing size, but this leaved the spots he sheds weak and vulnerable

Discord:Yes, but not until saturday due to computer issues

Name:Mothpaw
Gender/pronouns:Female, she/her

Appearance:Mothpaw is smooth furred cat with white fur, black markings around their paws, eyes, muzzle, and wings, blue eyes, and moth like wings on her back
Personality:Mothpaw is jumpy like Cicadapaw, though she is more optimistic and kind. She more prefers to be with others rather then alone, sometimes to a fault
Bio:Mothpaw was born pure white, and at the time a lot of moths had gathered in the forests of Moonclan, so her mother named her after the moths. She always played with the other kits, and noticed Cicadapaw was always alone pawing at a big while the others were playing, so she talked to him a bit. They soon became friends, and their friendship only grew stronger as they became apprentices. Now she focuses on training her fighting and how not be as jumpy as she is.

Family:Mother:Mushroomtail (alive npc) Father:Mantisfang (alive npc)
Crush/Mate:Cicadapaw
Apprentice:Open for when she becomes a warrior

Powers:Mothpaw can expel an odd natural dust type material from her pelt to blind and confuse opponents, and occasionally make it harder to breathe, and she can briefly fly with her wings
Weaknesses:Mothpaw is rather fragile, so the dust on her wings and fur are he main defense. The less dest, the weaker he defenses become. She is also rather jumpy, and attracted to odd lights to a fault, which makes it easier for her to fall for traps
Theres my attempt at joining! Please tell if I need to edit anything!
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
@ProwlerBC
WE CAN BE BUG BUDDIES!
@ProwlerBC
WE CAN BE BUG BUDDIES!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@xxneonblazexx
Everything's in place, even the picture!
@xxneonblazexx
Everything's in place, even the picture!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@xxneonblazexx

I feel like Blazefang and Morningcloud would be friends, and with her being a Gardener they’d probably come across eachother a lot. But honestly I’m super open if anyone else wants to be friends or even on not so friendly terms with him.
@xxneonblazexx

I feel like Blazefang and Morningcloud would be friends, and with her being a Gardener they’d probably come across eachother a lot. But honestly I’m super open if anyone else wants to be friends or even on not so friendly terms with him.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@LoversMasque

Ok, just put astronomer in the other section thats what i meant by looking at the information section

@ProwlerBC

Accepted, so far as i know Axolotear, Voidstar, Shiftingwhisper, Adderfang and Scorpionstrike are up for being mentors. Bonemind will later be ghostkits mentor so she's gone. I put the discord link in the rules sections if you want to enter

@AndromedaGalaxy

Axolotear, Voidstar, Shiftingwhisper, Adderfang and Scorpionstrike are up for being mentors, if you want to ask one

@WaywardWendigo

They do have the same age so if @/Smiley100P is okay with, i see no problem.
I believe Adderfang mentioned in his bio that Blazefang was the one who treated his crushed tail and if you don't mind because of his age would it be okay if he was also there when voidstar lost his flame abilities and got all depressed?
@LoversMasque

Ok, just put astronomer in the other section thats what i meant by looking at the information section

@ProwlerBC

Accepted, so far as i know Axolotear, Voidstar, Shiftingwhisper, Adderfang and Scorpionstrike are up for being mentors. Bonemind will later be ghostkits mentor so she's gone. I put the discord link in the rules sections if you want to enter

@AndromedaGalaxy

Axolotear, Voidstar, Shiftingwhisper, Adderfang and Scorpionstrike are up for being mentors, if you want to ask one

@WaywardWendigo

They do have the same age so if @/Smiley100P is okay with, i see no problem.
I believe Adderfang mentioned in his bio that Blazefang was the one who treated his crushed tail and if you don't mind because of his age would it be okay if he was also there when voidstar lost his flame abilities and got all depressed?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@WaywardWendigo aa of course they can be relatively close friends :3
@WaywardWendigo aa of course they can be relatively close friends :3
My name is Smiley!! Feel free to place an air vent in front of my face and blow on it at -10 degrees celcius in a metaphorical fashion!!
Vs2c1n7.gif
@xxneonblazexx

I’ll ok with being there for Voidstar! Him knowing Adderfang makes a lot of sense.

@/Smiley100P

They be frens
@xxneonblazexx

I’ll ok with being there for Voidstar! Him knowing Adderfang makes a lot of sense.

@/Smiley100P

They be frens
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464496703488393227/467195098061602818/1531458349502.png[/img] Name: Honeyskip Gender/pronouns: She/her Sexuality: Bi Age: 33 moons Position: Deputy Clan: Sunclan Appearance: Honeyskip is a large, slim Bengal she-cat with a hexagonal marking on her forehead and golden eyes. Her legs can turn to honey the instant she wants them to. Personality: Bio: her mother was a medicine cat from moonclan. She had no backup medicine cat, and the shame of breaking the warrior code hurt her so much that she made a desperate gamble to get rid of her kits. She placed them over the border in a bundle of beech leaves and cobwebs, hoping a sunclan cat would find them. Honeyskip and her siblings were found, but nobody could ignore the strong scent of herbs on them. despite all the mother's steps, it was clear who the mother has been. At first, the clan disliked the litter for what their mother had done, and the entire litter fought their entire lives to prove them wrong. They rose in ranks, becoming a medicine cat, warriors, and a deputy. Family: M-Dandilionfur-med cat-deceased F-Unsure. Any takers? Doesn't necessarily have to be dead. Crush/Mate: Not yet Mentor: N/A Apprentice: open! Powers: Honeyskip can turn her legs into honey at a moments notice. A honeycomb on her forehead oozes honey all the time. And like the name skip suggests, she can run abnormally fast. Weaknesses: If something gets caught in her legs while they are honey, when they solidify, the item stays in her leg and can infect it. Other:
1531458349502.png
Name: Honeyskip
Gender/pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Bi
Position: Deputy
Clan: Sunclan

Appearance: Honeyskip is a large, slim Bengal she-cat with a hexagonal marking on her forehead and golden eyes. Her legs can turn to honey the instant she wants them to.
Personality:
Bio:
her mother was a medicine cat from moonclan. She had no backup medicine cat, and the shame of breaking the warrior code hurt her so much that she made a desperate gamble to get rid of her kits. She placed them over the border in a bundle of beech leaves and cobwebs, hoping a sunclan cat would find them.

Honeyskip and her siblings were found, but nobody could ignore the strong scent of herbs on them. despite all the mother's steps, it was clear who the mother has been. At first, the clan disliked the litter for what their mother had done, and the entire litter fought their entire lives to prove them wrong. They rose in ranks, becoming a medicine cat, warriors, and a deputy.

Family:
M-Dandilionfur-med cat-deceased
F-Unsure. Any takers? Doesn't necessarily have to be dead.
Crush/Mate:
Not yet
Mentor:
N/A
Apprentice:
open!

Powers: Honeyskip can turn her legs into honey at a moments notice. A honeycomb on her forehead oozes honey all the time. And like the name skip suggests, she can run abnormally fast.
Weaknesses:
If something gets caught in her legs while they are honey, when they solidify, the item stays in her leg and can infect it.
Other:
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@RockyDrago
@DragonWarrior333
@GalazyBunny
@LoversMasque
@Smiley100P