Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore: The New World
1 2 3 4 5 6
Arc 2: Substance Freeze Day 31 ------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img][/center] Justice furrows his brows. [i]From a nearby clan? Surely he would have noticed. Had his senses dulled? And why wouldn't the dragon speak? Was this a trap?[/i] "How many of you are there?" He asks, out of more curiosity that hostility. For if there really was a clan close by, and that even himself couldn't spot an entire hoard of dragons, Justice wanted to learn the skills of hiding themselves. It will do good for the young ones in his clan. He ponders quietly before asking the Mirror to take him there. A soft rustle in the foliage nearby caught his ears though, and Justice doesn't avert his gaze from the Mirror as he asked if the one hiding, albeit terribly done, is with him. [i]If there are two of them, how likely that this is an ambush?[/i] He thinks to himself. -------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvXxLJJ.png[/img][/center] Searlus lays on the soft grass in the Gladeveins as he watches the stars. It's a favorite past time of his, and for any reason, he feels greatly comforted by the silence of the night coupled with the bright glow of the stars. Well, as quiet as it can be living near small streams and a waterfall. He is alone, and has been since the day he left the Southern Icefield as a teenager. He didn't embrace the cold as much as his species did. Searlus always wanted to bask in the sun, even if it scorched his skin. The sun and soft grows never fails to renew his vitality. Perhaps, Searlus wonders, that's why he enjoys night watch. The air is slightly cooler, and the stars look the same as they are from the Icefield. No, Searlus is not homesick, he just wishes to never forget. The plains is his home now. ------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ox7exYj.png[/img][/center] Charli just couldn't sleep. But she didn't want to go roaming on her own, Fridr would go mad, not to mention her crazy stunt in Fire has made them all worried for her. But the chilling winds were messing with her senses, every twitch in the air sends jolts to her wings and Charli felt more than blind maneuvering in the air like this. She huffed and shut her eyes tightly. If only she could just sleep it off... She couldn't. Charli stretched her wings and flapped them lightly, she could be quiet. She'll just have to head to Justice. Fridr would allow that, she supposed, afterall she had been successfully tracking between the moving clan and Justice. She took to the air and yodels quietly, letting the wind pick up her voice. She has lots to learn, but this was an easy feat for her. Understanding the air currents had been to her advantage. And she was sure that Justice would pick up her message. She enters the forest.
Arc 2: Substance Freeze
Day 31
s0BV4jp.png

Justice furrows his brows. From a nearby clan? Surely he would have noticed. Had his senses dulled? And why wouldn't the dragon speak? Was this a trap?

"How many of you are there?" He asks, out of more curiosity that hostility. For if there really was a clan close by, and that even himself couldn't spot an entire hoard of dragons, Justice wanted to learn the skills of hiding themselves. It will do good for the young ones in his clan.

He ponders quietly before asking the Mirror to take him there.

A soft rustle in the foliage nearby caught his ears though, and Justice doesn't avert his gaze from the Mirror as he asked if the one hiding, albeit terribly done, is with him. If there are two of them, how likely that this is an ambush? He thinks to himself.

NvXxLJJ.png

Searlus lays on the soft grass in the Gladeveins as he watches the stars. It's a favorite past time of his, and for any reason, he feels greatly comforted by the silence of the night coupled with the bright glow of the stars. Well, as quiet as it can be living near small streams and a waterfall.

He is alone, and has been since the day he left the Southern Icefield as a teenager. He didn't embrace the cold as much as his species did. Searlus always wanted to bask in the sun, even if it scorched his skin. The sun and soft grows never fails to renew his vitality.

Perhaps, Searlus wonders, that's why he enjoys night watch. The air is slightly cooler, and the stars look the same as they are from the Icefield.

No, Searlus is not homesick, he just wishes to never forget. The plains is his home now.

ox7exYj.png

Charli just couldn't sleep. But she didn't want to go roaming on her own, Fridr would go mad, not to mention her crazy stunt in Fire has made them all worried for her. But the chilling winds were messing with her senses, every twitch in the air sends jolts to her wings and Charli felt more than blind maneuvering in the air like this.

She huffed and shut her eyes tightly. If only she could just sleep it off...

She couldn't.

Charli stretched her wings and flapped them lightly, she could be quiet. She'll just have to head to Justice. Fridr would allow that, she supposed, afterall she had been successfully tracking between the moving clan and Justice.

She took to the air and yodels quietly, letting the wind pick up her voice. She has lots to learn, but this was an easy feat for her. Understanding the air currents had been to her advantage. And she was sure that Justice would pick up her message.

She enters the forest.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Arc 2: Substance Freeze Day 31 ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/213850/21384992p.png[/img][/center] [i]'How many of you are there?'[/i] Duhar thought for a moment, the movement in the trees near them causing him to pause for a moment before writing again. [center][i]10 others, but they at lair, I went out to find lost dragons.[/i][/center] Duhar thinks again for a moment, his eyepatch rubbing uncomfortably at his scales. Scratching it, and exposing the dead eye under the scar, he writes out another sentence before sitting down on his haunches. [center][i]No one with me, I go alone, can look for hider if want[/i][/center] ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/432130/43212926p.png[/img][/center] Notori stopped her walking, a sound in the trees frightening her. [i]If someone saw me with Krylin then I'd be removed, if not killed.[/i] She places the last of the berries in her pouch before flying up into the branches of the trees, eyes scanning for anything before spotting an oddly placed leaf. And another, then she finally noticed the branch they were resting on. [i]An imperial. Where are its parents?[/i]
Day 31
21384992p.png

'How many of you are there?' Duhar thought for a moment, the movement in the trees near them causing him to pause for a moment before writing again.
10 others, but they at lair, I went out to find lost dragons.
Duhar thinks again for a moment, his eyepatch rubbing uncomfortably at his scales. Scratching it, and exposing the dead eye under the scar, he writes out another sentence before sitting down on his haunches.
No one with me, I go alone, can look for hider if want

43212926p.png

Notori stopped her walking, a sound in the trees frightening her. If someone saw me with Krylin then I'd be removed, if not killed. She places the last of the berries in her pouch before flying up into the branches of the trees, eyes scanning for anything before spotting an oddly placed leaf. And another, then she finally noticed the branch they were resting on. An imperial. Where are its parents?
I'm Alex, 20, he/him
Day 31

Bedrock

His claws went deeper and deeper into the bark of that branch
He looked around, bobing his head to every little thing he could possibly identify as a threat.... But he could only see those too dragons... As he backed up slowly in the branch, some loud scratch noises coming from his claws could be heard
Oh no... They definitely will notice him now... They definitely NOTICED now...
He can't hide... Not with his ... His "imperfections" beeing that noticible
The radioactive opal on his scales was always a problem..
Too difficult to hide... And by that he gets spotted from far really quickly....
But this is another situation
They are too close for comfort
Bedrock's mind is a turmoil of thoughts. Either flight or give up...
And this branch won't hold him for long enough... As some Tiny bits of bark fell into de ground, together with some dried leaves that was placed on top of him
He didn't asked for this.... He could've just stayed close by his old lair....
How foolish was him to think he could live here without an issue....
And now there's two of them.... Right in front of him....
Bedrock couldn't stop shaking
He just couldn't.....

Bedrock

His claws went deeper and deeper into the bark of that branch
He looked around, bobing his head to every little thing he could possibly identify as a threat.... But he could only see those too dragons... As he backed up slowly in the branch, some loud scratch noises coming from his claws could be heard
Oh no... They definitely will notice him now... They definitely NOTICED now...
He can't hide... Not with his ... His "imperfections" beeing that noticible
The radioactive opal on his scales was always a problem..
Too difficult to hide... And by that he gets spotted from far really quickly....
But this is another situation
They are too close for comfort
Bedrock's mind is a turmoil of thoughts. Either flight or give up...
And this branch won't hold him for long enough... As some Tiny bits of bark fell into de ground, together with some dried leaves that was placed on top of him
He didn't asked for this.... He could've just stayed close by his old lair....
How foolish was him to think he could live here without an issue....
And now there's two of them.... Right in front of him....
Bedrock couldn't stop shaking
He just couldn't.....

Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Day 31

Ironstone

Her wings where burning, her legs where tired... She could feel her breathing getting more and more quicker and the air was starting to burn her throat. Ironstone was on the verge of passing out in mid air, her vision was getting foggy too.
She must keep on going, she must keep on flying, Ironstone was always a smaller dragon, and passing out in the middle of a dark creepy Forest wasn't in any ways a good thing.
The blood was getting sticky, and was bothersome to fly and move with those badges, but they where necessary, she can't let these get an inflammation, and the fear of necrosis was in her mind too. These woods could be her salvation... And her demise.

As the dragoness bumped In a few branches, stumbeling in the air and falling down in the forest floor. Now her left wing was consumed by a thin and awful pain....

Just survive the night Ironstone it's just one night..

She whispered, as her vision started to get even more fuzzy... And her breath was getting slower and slower...

Ironstone fell... And passed out close by one of the ending of the Tangled Woods... Too tired to keep on going... And too tired to even care about the future...

It might not even exist...

Ironstone

Her wings where burning, her legs where tired... She could feel her breathing getting more and more quicker and the air was starting to burn her throat. Ironstone was on the verge of passing out in mid air, her vision was getting foggy too.
She must keep on going, she must keep on flying, Ironstone was always a smaller dragon, and passing out in the middle of a dark creepy Forest wasn't in any ways a good thing.
The blood was getting sticky, and was bothersome to fly and move with those badges, but they where necessary, she can't let these get an inflammation, and the fear of necrosis was in her mind too. These woods could be her salvation... And her demise.

As the dragoness bumped In a few branches, stumbeling in the air and falling down in the forest floor. Now her left wing was consumed by a thin and awful pain....

Just survive the night Ironstone it's just one night..

She whispered, as her vision started to get even more fuzzy... And her breath was getting slower and slower...

Ironstone fell... And passed out close by one of the ending of the Tangled Woods... Too tired to keep on going... And too tired to even care about the future...

It might not even exist...

mini_tankman.gif
Arc 2: Substance Freeze Day 31 ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/420868/42086712p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/432130/43212926p.png[/img][/center] "Notori, out a little late aren't we?" The fae jumps at Ali's words, eyes locked on the imperial that was much, much larger than she was. "I was out finding some stuff for an experiment, but there's a baby in the trees. It looks scared, help me get him out so we can get him some food or something." Notori turns toward the wildclaw, eyes pleading as she tries to hide the spike of fear that the guard had seen her meeting with Krylin. Ali softens at the mention of a hatchling and starts to step forward, head bobbing with each step as she nears the tree, sharp eyes spotting the hatchling among the branches. "Come now little one, we have some fish in the lair for you to munch on while we get you all sorted okay?"
Day 31
42086712p.png43212926p.png

"Notori, out a little late aren't we?" The fae jumps at Ali's words, eyes locked on the imperial that was much, much larger than she was.
"I was out finding some stuff for an experiment, but there's a baby in the trees. It looks scared, help me get him out so we can get him some food or something." Notori turns toward the wildclaw, eyes pleading as she tries to hide the spike of fear that the guard had seen her meeting with Krylin. Ali softens at the mention of a hatchling and starts to step forward, head bobbing with each step as she nears the tree, sharp eyes spotting the hatchling among the branches.
"Come now little one, we have some fish in the lair for you to munch on while we get you all sorted okay?"
I'm Alex, 20, he/him
Arc 2: Substance Freeze Day 31 ------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img][/center] Justice inclined his head, an indication to the Mirror to go on, prove himself. He lowered himself, yet still hovering in the air, as he searched the foliage. All his former hostility turned to curiosity and he did truly want to find out who was sneaking up on them. Funnily enough, Justice thought that if anyone were sent to pick up strays, they would send a friendlier face. The Mirror was not a friendly face, that's what Justice thought at first, but his actions seem... Submissive enough... Not so demeaning. His ears perked up at a silent ring in the winds, and clicked his tongue in response. A reply came almost immediately. [i]Call for Frii?[/i] He clicked back a 'No, not yet' and smiled to himself, proud of his ingenious plan of communication. No one could hear Charli, and only Charli could pick up his message as clearly as if he was standing next to her. -------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvXxLJJ.png[/img][/center] Searlus thought it was a peaceful night. It seems to be, but it isn't. Not when a looming dark figure faltered above him, and warm wet liquid splashed onto his muzzle. He wipes the liquid off and sniffs it, instantly regretting the action as he coughs to the side. It is the sickly smell of blood. Now what could an injured dragon be travelling at night for? Searlus doesn't wait to find out. Up on his feet in seconds, Searlus tracks the dragon from below. Perhaps, they will need his help. -------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img][/center] Justice couldn't believe his eyes. A young, handsome - albeit shaking a lot - imperial stood before him. As well as a Fae and a Wildclaw. He clicked his tongue in frustration. Had he been too tired to notice more than one dragon in the clearing? His senses couldn't be getting dull! The clan needs him. Judging the Mirror's reaction, he knew some of the dragons before him. No hostility, good. They're friends or some sort then. Now all he needed was for Charli to follow them closely. ------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvXxLJJ.png[/img][/center] Searlus gasps as the creature tumbled and crashed into the woods. He rushes over to their side. [i]She[/i] is a horribly patched up Pearlcatcher and Searlus finds himself shaking his head in disbelief. She looked like she just walked out of a battlefield. "Are you alright?" He asks. There is no reply, the dragon is out cold. "Hang on." He says to no one in particular. "I'll fetch you something." Searlus is no healer, but he can work with cuts and bruises, although he isn't sure if he'll be able to patch up the Pearlcatcher at all. He'll just have to make do.
Day 31
s0BV4jp.png
Justice inclined his head, an indication to the Mirror to go on, prove himself. He lowered himself, yet still hovering in the air, as he searched the foliage. All his former hostility turned to curiosity and he did truly want to find out who was sneaking up on them. Funnily enough, Justice thought that if anyone were sent to pick up strays, they would send a friendlier face. The Mirror was not a friendly face, that's what Justice thought at first, but his actions seem... Submissive enough... Not so demeaning.

His ears perked up at a silent ring in the winds, and clicked his tongue in response. A reply came almost immediately.

Call for Frii?

He clicked back a 'No, not yet' and smiled to himself, proud of his ingenious plan of communication. No one could hear Charli, and only Charli could pick up his message as clearly as if he was standing next to her.

NvXxLJJ.png
Searlus thought it was a peaceful night. It seems to be, but it isn't. Not when a looming dark figure faltered above him, and warm wet liquid splashed onto his muzzle. He wipes the liquid off and sniffs it, instantly regretting the action as he coughs to the side. It is the sickly smell of blood.

Now what could an injured dragon be travelling at night for? Searlus doesn't wait to find out. Up on his feet in seconds, Searlus tracks the dragon from below. Perhaps, they will need his help.

s0BV4jp.png
Justice couldn't believe his eyes. A young, handsome - albeit shaking a lot - imperial stood before him. As well as a Fae and a Wildclaw. He clicked his tongue in frustration. Had he been too tired to notice more than one dragon in the clearing? His senses couldn't be getting dull! The clan needs him.

Judging the Mirror's reaction, he knew some of the dragons before him. No hostility, good. They're friends or some sort then. Now all he needed was for Charli to follow them closely.

NvXxLJJ.png
Searlus gasps as the creature tumbled and crashed into the woods. He rushes over to their side. She is a horribly patched up Pearlcatcher and Searlus finds himself shaking his head in disbelief. She looked like she just walked out of a battlefield. "Are you alright?" He asks. There is no reply, the dragon is out cold. "Hang on." He says to no one in particular. "I'll fetch you something."

Searlus is no healer, but he can work with cuts and bruises, although he isn't sure if he'll be able to patch up the Pearlcatcher at all. He'll just have to make do.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Day 31

Bedrock

He felt his muscles tense up as the voice echoed into de woods, Bedrock's heart was pounding loudly, as the branch snapped for once and for all, making him try to stay attached onto the tree's log, but his claws weren't that sharp, as he slipped, and fell down, quickly getting up, letting his head low as his wings shook in fear
They said they had fish ...... Maybe they want to help?....
He had never saw an wildclaw... Not from that close of a distance
The hatchling analized they from head to toe
maybe they'll help...

ormaybe this is a trap....

His mouth cracked open, but he couldn't speak a word

The fear was overcoming every other feeling that he has... And the only thing he'd managed to say was a low:

"W-who?...."

His eyes where glowing with the darkness of his scales and his surroundings... And he tried to say something... Anything to add on that simple who

"Lair?...."

He questioned, a bit suspicious of that wildclaw. He hadn't spotted any lair nearby. Not that he had walked the entire forest or anything, but it was odd, from the past 3 days he hadn't saw any lair.... Only dragons... Lonely ones

The imperial hopes that they are friendly...

Bedrock

He felt his muscles tense up as the voice echoed into de woods, Bedrock's heart was pounding loudly, as the branch snapped for once and for all, making him try to stay attached onto the tree's log, but his claws weren't that sharp, as he slipped, and fell down, quickly getting up, letting his head low as his wings shook in fear
They said they had fish ...... Maybe they want to help?....
He had never saw an wildclaw... Not from that close of a distance
The hatchling analized they from head to toe
maybe they'll help...

ormaybe this is a trap....

His mouth cracked open, but he couldn't speak a word

The fear was overcoming every other feeling that he has... And the only thing he'd managed to say was a low:

"W-who?...."

His eyes where glowing with the darkness of his scales and his surroundings... And he tried to say something... Anything to add on that simple who

"Lair?...."

He questioned, a bit suspicious of that wildclaw. He hadn't spotted any lair nearby. Not that he had walked the entire forest or anything, but it was odd, from the past 3 days he hadn't saw any lair.... Only dragons... Lonely ones

The imperial hopes that they are friendly...

mini_tankman.gif
Arc 2: Substance Freeze Day 31 ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/213850/21384992p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/420868/42086712p.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/432130/43212926p.png[/img][/center] Ali smiled, nodding before offering the hatchling her hand, casting a glance at Notori and looking toward Duhar and the skydancer behind him. "Duhar if you want you should bring your friend as well, your brother has some news he wants to discuss with you. Skydancer, I'm sorry if my mirror friend here spooked you, he's mute so he tries to write to communicate. We have food and fresh water nearby if you'd like to come with us. We didn't try to sneak up on you, it was more of a" Ali looks at Notori, a glint in her eye, "happy accident." And with that, Ali starts to coerce the scared child away from the clearing and towards the rushing waters of the river, with Notori flying behind them. Duhar looks to the skydancer, flicking his tail and feeling his head fins twitch slightly, waiting to help lead them to the lair.
Day 31
21384992p.png42086712p.png43212926p.png

Ali smiled, nodding before offering the hatchling her hand, casting a glance at Notori and looking toward Duhar and the skydancer behind him.
"Duhar if you want you should bring your friend as well, your brother has some news he wants to discuss with you. Skydancer, I'm sorry if my mirror friend here spooked you, he's mute so he tries to write to communicate. We have food and fresh water nearby if you'd like to come with us. We didn't try to sneak up on you, it was more of a" Ali looks at Notori, a glint in her eye, "happy accident." And with that, Ali starts to coerce the scared child away from the clearing and towards the rushing waters of the river, with Notori flying behind them. Duhar looks to the skydancer, flicking his tail and feeling his head fins twitch slightly, waiting to help lead them to the lair.
I'm Alex, 20, he/him
Day 31

Bedrock

he looked at the other'' dragon hand, grabbing it lightly as he stood in a more ''awake'' pose.... although he is in a weak condition, Bedrock tries to act normal, and gives them a weird smile, cleary a bit unconfortable

Reynold

the Fae wakes up, yawning and flapping his tiny wings as he stares at the outside of his tree house.
It was a big empty dead tree, in the middle of a lake in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, rivers and waterfalls flowing around and the sound of water gushing made part of the ''backdrop sounds'' of the region. His tree, was vivid and highly decorated with colored glass, rocks and all kinds of trickets. Reynold was a kind of ''magician'' if he could put in this perspective.
He usually stays inside testing new potions, and usually talks with his only friends...
Reynold has moved in to this area a couple months ago. Its an empty area, no lairs around... no one to judge him by his ''bland'' pattern. Although Reynold ''did not cared'' about his, the isolation was always something that attracted him...

(guys, sorry the delay, im moving out this week and my house is a mess atm, but i will write more regularly soon)
Day 31

Bedrock

he looked at the other'' dragon hand, grabbing it lightly as he stood in a more ''awake'' pose.... although he is in a weak condition, Bedrock tries to act normal, and gives them a weird smile, cleary a bit unconfortable

Reynold

the Fae wakes up, yawning and flapping his tiny wings as he stares at the outside of his tree house.
It was a big empty dead tree, in the middle of a lake in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, rivers and waterfalls flowing around and the sound of water gushing made part of the ''backdrop sounds'' of the region. His tree, was vivid and highly decorated with colored glass, rocks and all kinds of trickets. Reynold was a kind of ''magician'' if he could put in this perspective.
He usually stays inside testing new potions, and usually talks with his only friends...
Reynold has moved in to this area a couple months ago. Its an empty area, no lairs around... no one to judge him by his ''bland'' pattern. Although Reynold ''did not cared'' about his, the isolation was always something that attracted him...

(guys, sorry the delay, im moving out this week and my house is a mess atm, but i will write more regularly soon)
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Arc 2: Substance Freeze Day 31 ------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s0BV4jp.png[/img][/center] Justice tries his best not to squint his eyes at the passing comment 'friend'. From his travels alone and as a duo with Frii, Justice learned that true friends are hard to come by. So why are these dragons being so nice? Though, after a long day of irritating itches and painful scratches in the midst of a dense forest, Justice can't agree that some hospitality will do him much better. After all, his small clan did venture to the Lands of Nature in search of a more permanent home. With good hopes, they may settle in here, where the children can grow up in a safer environment. So far, Justice dislikes the dense forest. He hates the low hanging branches and the lack of skylight. He inclines his head as Duhar signals for him. Their clan seems happy enough. He lets out a small smile unconsciously. If he were to call this place home, he has lots to learn. Maybe the first step is to make friends. Lots and lots of new friends. ------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvXxLJJ.png[/img][/center] Searlus sticks out his tongue as his big paws try to knot a delicate lining across the pearlcatcher's wings. It slips again and Searlus grunts in annoyance. This was the last of the patching up and Searlus swears that he had spent at least the past hour tidying up her wings alone. It was a wonder that she could still fly as far as she did. He lays down, a short distance away from her, and watches her chest rise ad fall with her heavy breathing and waits. After all, there was nothing he could do, not until she wakes. Searlus goes back to watching the night sky.
Day 31
s0BV4jp.png

Justice tries his best not to squint his eyes at the passing comment 'friend'. From his travels alone and as a duo with Frii, Justice learned that true friends are hard to come by. So why are these dragons being so nice? Though, after a long day of irritating itches and painful scratches in the midst of a dense forest, Justice can't agree that some hospitality will do him much better. After all, his small clan did venture to the Lands of Nature in search of a more permanent home. With good hopes, they may settle in here, where the children can grow up in a safer environment.

So far, Justice dislikes the dense forest. He hates the low hanging branches and the lack of skylight. He inclines his head as Duhar signals for him. Their clan seems happy enough. He lets out a small smile unconsciously. If he were to call this place home, he has lots to learn.

Maybe the first step is to make friends. Lots and lots of new friends.

NvXxLJJ.png

Searlus sticks out his tongue as his big paws try to knot a delicate lining across the pearlcatcher's wings. It slips again and Searlus grunts in annoyance. This was the last of the patching up and Searlus swears that he had spent at least the past hour tidying up her wings alone. It was a wonder that she could still fly as far as she did.

He lays down, a short distance away from her, and watches her chest rise ad fall with her heavy breathing and waits. After all, there was nothing he could do, not until she wakes. Searlus goes back to watching the night sky.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6