Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95
Richard drives by on the green light and continued on to work. He in a rush but not going too fast.
Richard drives by on the green light and continued on to work. He in a rush but not going too fast.
Mindy looked at Dante and said “ ok can we just get me to work?”. Dante sighed and nodded his head. After a little bit of walking they got there and said their goodbyes.
Mindy looked at Dante and said “ ok can we just get me to work?”. Dante sighed and nodded his head. After a little bit of walking they got there and said their goodbyes.
Wx0EgSk.png
Once at work, both Richard and Julia didn't do much except work. The day ending and both on their way home again.
Once at work, both Richard and Julia didn't do much except work. The day ending and both on their way home again.
Dante started walking to go get Mindy knowing she was waiting. I better hurry I don’t really want to bump into Juila alone. That’s when he saw Mindy he called out to her. Mindy looked and ran over to him “‘hey should we head home?”. Dante nodded his head and they started heading home.
Dante started walking to go get Mindy knowing she was waiting. I better hurry I don’t really want to bump into Juila alone. That’s when he saw Mindy he called out to her. Mindy looked and ran over to him “‘hey should we head home?”. Dante nodded his head and they started heading home.
Wx0EgSk.png
Richard was driving his truck and was going to pick up Julia. He casually driving by and past Mindy and Dante on his way to the diner. The moon rising over the city as night arrives.
Richard was driving his truck and was going to pick up Julia. He casually driving by and past Mindy and Dante on his way to the diner. The moon rising over the city as night arrives.
Mindy saw the truck past heading in the direction of the dinner. “ Hey Dante do you think that person is getting Julia?”. “ I don’t know they could be but let’s hurry to get home”. Mindy thought wow he’s really ready to go home tonight.” Ok that’s fine we can hurry home”. They go to another crosswalk.
Mindy saw the truck past heading in the direction of the dinner. “ Hey Dante do you think that person is getting Julia?”. “ I don’t know they could be but let’s hurry to get home”. Mindy thought wow he’s really ready to go home tonight.” Ok that’s fine we can hurry home”. They go to another crosswalk.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia was texting Mindy. 'Hey, this is the right number right?" She asks. Then waits for Richard. He turning at an intersection and approaching the diner. A full moon tonight shining on the city.
Julia was texting Mindy. 'Hey, this is the right number right?" She asks. Then waits for Richard. He turning at an intersection and approaching the diner. A full moon tonight shining on the city.
Mindy heard her phone ding so she pulled it out to check who it was. Dante looked over and said “ who is that?”. “ It’s Julia I’m guessing”. She text the number back “ Yeah is this Julia?”. They crossed the street almost to their house.
Mindy heard her phone ding so she pulled it out to check who it was. Dante looked over and said “ who is that?”. “ It’s Julia I’m guessing”. She text the number back “ Yeah is this Julia?”. They crossed the street almost to their house.
Wx0EgSk.png
"Yes." Julia texts back. Richard soon picking Julia up from work after she sent the text. The truck pulling over for her.
"Yes." Julia texts back. Richard soon picking Julia up from work after she sent the text. The truck pulling over for her.
“Well were you right was it Julia?” Dante asked. “ Yes it was calm down now we’re home or do you want to stay outside?”. “ I’m going to stay out for awhile” he replied. “Ok goodnight Dante” Mindy said then went inside. “Goodnight” Dante mumbled.
“Well were you right was it Julia?” Dante asked. “ Yes it was calm down now we’re home or do you want to stay outside?”. “ I’m going to stay out for awhile” he replied. “Ok goodnight Dante” Mindy said then went inside. “Goodnight” Dante mumbled.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95