Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95
Richard and Julia soon are at their apartment and go to bed after dinner, everything locked again. The news warning of vampires on the streets at night causing chaos.
Richard and Julia soon are at their apartment and go to bed after dinner, everything locked again. The news warning of vampires on the streets at night causing chaos.
Dante went inside and got ready for bed. He was confident one day he’d be able to be comfortable and talk to humans normally again. But only time will tell he told himself. Soon after that he fell asleep.
Dante went inside and got ready for bed. He was confident one day he’d be able to be comfortable and talk to humans normally again. But only time will tell he told himself. Soon after that he fell asleep.
Wx0EgSk.png
The next morning was the same routine. Richard and Julia both got up and were preparing for the day.
The next morning was the same routine. Richard and Julia both got up and were preparing for the day.
Dante was enjoying the fresh air while he waited for Mindy to get up. Eventually Mindy came out and said “ ready to head out Dante?”. Dante nodded his head feeling more happy today. Mindy noticed a smile on her brothers face then said “ let’s go then”. Dante nodded his head and off they went to Mindys work.
Dante was enjoying the fresh air while he waited for Mindy to get up. Eventually Mindy came out and said “ ready to head out Dante?”. Dante nodded his head feeling more happy today. Mindy noticed a smile on her brothers face then said “ let’s go then”. Dante nodded his head and off they went to Mindys work.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia hops into Richards truck and they start driving to work. They stopping at a red light, the radio blasting country and rock music. Julia looking at the sidewalk as they wait for the green light.
Julia hops into Richards truck and they start driving to work. They stopping at a red light, the radio blasting country and rock music. Julia looking at the sidewalk as they wait for the green light.
They stopped at a crosswalk as Mindy was looking both ways she saw a truck. Dante nudged her to let her know it was safe to cross. “ So what are you going to do today Dante?” Mindy asked her brother. “ Well since it’s my day off probably just stay at the house” Dante told his twin. Mindy should’ve guessed that. They crossed the street and continued on.
They stopped at a crosswalk as Mindy was looking both ways she saw a truck. Dante nudged her to let her know it was safe to cross. “ So what are you going to do today Dante?” Mindy asked her brother. “ Well since it’s my day off probably just stay at the house” Dante told his twin. Mindy should’ve guessed that. They crossed the street and continued on.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia sees Mindy cross and waves. "Hey! Need a lift?" She asks. Richard looked at the pair on the sidewalk. Who were they? He he watched them cross the street as Julia shouted though.
Julia sees Mindy cross and waves. "Hey! Need a lift?" She asks. Richard looked at the pair on the sidewalk. Who were they? He he watched them cross the street as Julia shouted though.
Mindy and Dante turned around and saw Julia they waved back. “ Should we accept the offer?” Mindy asked Dante. “Well since I have the day off it’d be easier if we just walked but your choice” Dante said. Mindy could tell her twin was uneasy about it. “ We’re good but thanks for the offer” Mindy said.
Mindy and Dante turned around and saw Julia they waved back. “ Should we accept the offer?” Mindy asked Dante. “Well since I have the day off it’d be easier if we just walked but your choice” Dante said. Mindy could tell her twin was uneasy about it. “ We’re good but thanks for the offer” Mindy said.
Wx0EgSk.png
Julia nods. "Ok." She says. The light turning green and they driving off. Richard dropping julia off and Richard going to work immediately after. Tomorrow Julia had a day off though.
Julia nods. "Ok." She says. The light turning green and they driving off. Richard dropping julia off and Richard going to work immediately after. Tomorrow Julia had a day off though.
Dante and Mindy reached her work they said there goodbyes. Dante started heading straight home and was going to prepare a surprise for his sister that he knew she would love. Strange I mostly see more vampires out and about during the day Dante said to himself.
Dante and Mindy reached her work they said there goodbyes. Dante started heading straight home and was going to prepare a surprise for his sister that he knew she would love. Strange I mostly see more vampires out and about during the day Dante said to himself.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95