Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A parasitic addition
1 2
@blitzryu

An asteroid hurtles to earth, within it, an alien never before seen to sornieth. Dragons of the Ashfall wastes had no idea what awaited them as it crashed into the earth and awaits a host. Inside was no royal treasure or anything of the sort, but a parasitic lifeform bent on giving the nearest dragon a new purpose...
@blitzryu

An asteroid hurtles to earth, within it, an alien never before seen to sornieth. Dragons of the Ashfall wastes had no idea what awaited them as it crashed into the earth and awaits a host. Inside was no royal treasure or anything of the sort, but a parasitic lifeform bent on giving the nearest dragon a new purpose...
Hestia gave a light sigh as she walked through the territory of an ally of a clan she belonged to. It was more or less out of curiosity rather than some diplomatic measure in order to ensure their compliance, but that was besides the point. “I wonder if there’s anything to do around here?”
Hestia gave a light sigh as she walked through the territory of an ally of a clan she belonged to. It was more or less out of curiosity rather than some diplomatic measure in order to ensure their compliance, but that was besides the point. “I wonder if there’s anything to do around here?”
Ranna and Mercedes were outside the lair, the two dancers unaware that nearby the meteor sat close by. Regulus was reading within the library and a guard, Ariuk was stationed at the lair entrance waiting for anyone, if anyone showed up.
Ranna and Mercedes were outside the lair, the two dancers unaware that nearby the meteor sat close by. Regulus was reading within the library and a guard, Ariuk was stationed at the lair entrance waiting for anyone, if anyone showed up.
It didn’t take long for Hestia to find her way to the clan and gave a light nod towards the skydancer that was acting as a guard. “My name is Hestia. I think I may be expected.” The dragoness didn’t exactly know the right protocol for this sort of thing, but she figured that making herself as obvious as possible was a good way to avoid suspicion.
It didn’t take long for Hestia to find her way to the clan and gave a light nod towards the skydancer that was acting as a guard. “My name is Hestia. I think I may be expected.” The dragoness didn’t exactly know the right protocol for this sort of thing, but she figured that making herself as obvious as possible was a good way to avoid suspicion.
Ariuk looks at the arrival. "Hestia?" He asks. He deliberating a moment. "Hmm... would you mind waiting a moment? Just need to check." He says smiling. The pearlcatcher going inside a moment.

Meanwhile Mercedes finds the meteor and looks at it, before something leapt and latches onto her head. Her eyes widening as something happens. A purple limb from the meteor...
Ariuk looks at the arrival. "Hestia?" He asks. He deliberating a moment. "Hmm... would you mind waiting a moment? Just need to check." He says smiling. The pearlcatcher going inside a moment.

Meanwhile Mercedes finds the meteor and looks at it, before something leapt and latches onto her head. Her eyes widening as something happens. A purple limb from the meteor...
The dragoness gave a light nod and looked around the area, if only to pass the time. She hadn’t exactly been out of her clan, so this was all rather new to her. Still, something felt a bit off, and she didn’t quite know what it was. “I’m probably just being paranoid or something.” Hestia then laid on the ground and flicked her tail, kicking up a bit of ash as a result.
The dragoness gave a light nod and looked around the area, if only to pass the time. She hadn’t exactly been out of her clan, so this was all rather new to her. Still, something felt a bit off, and she didn’t quite know what it was. “I’m probably just being paranoid or something.” Hestia then laid on the ground and flicked her tail, kicking up a bit of ash as a result.
Ariuk was gone for awhile, he returning after several minutes. "Ok. May i ask who you are looking for? Or the purpose of the visit?" He asks.

Mercedes continues to have something happen to her. The limb turning her from a narcissistic dragon into a new dragon... her eyes gaining a purple hue as the alien continues to turn her into a dragon of its people.
Ariuk was gone for awhile, he returning after several minutes. "Ok. May i ask who you are looking for? Or the purpose of the visit?" He asks.

Mercedes continues to have something happen to her. The limb turning her from a narcissistic dragon into a new dragon... her eyes gaining a purple hue as the alien continues to turn her into a dragon of its people.
Hestia thought for a moment before giving a light nod. “I honestly don’t really know how to describe the reason why I was sent here. I suppose the best way to describe it would be to ensure that the alliance between our clans remains stable. My clan’s leader didn’t exactly go into the specifics. I thought you might have known or something.”
Hestia thought for a moment before giving a light nod. “I honestly don’t really know how to describe the reason why I was sent here. I suppose the best way to describe it would be to ensure that the alliance between our clans remains stable. My clan’s leader didn’t exactly go into the specifics. I thought you might have known or something.”
Ariuk shook his head. "I can take you to Anduin if you want." He says. He looking at her carefully, he really didn't know anything besides her scheduled arrival. "Or are you here to check on other matters?"

Soon the limb detached from Mercedes, she smiling... she was now the first dragon to host a new life form, it having assimilated and absorbed her mind and taking her over. Now... she needed a servant...
Ariuk shook his head. "I can take you to Anduin if you want." He says. He looking at her carefully, he really didn't know anything besides her scheduled arrival. "Or are you here to check on other matters?"

Soon the limb detached from Mercedes, she smiling... she was now the first dragon to host a new life form, it having assimilated and absorbed her mind and taking her over. Now... she needed a servant...
“I think taking me to Anduin would be for the best.” At this point, Hestia was just assuming that whoever she would be taken to would have some knowledge as to what she might be doing. She had only hatched a few months ago, so she wasn’t exactly old. “Getting to look around the area would also be nice.”
“I think taking me to Anduin would be for the best.” At this point, Hestia was just assuming that whoever she would be taken to would have some knowledge as to what she might be doing. She had only hatched a few months ago, so she wasn’t exactly old. “Getting to look around the area would also be nice.”
1 2