Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed RP] Stories of Yonder: IC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@Strawberrium

"Your kindness never fails to impress me, Ranceto. I am deeply in your debt." Nicholas smiles. It's a genuine smile, not a forced, political smile. There are forced away tears in his voice as he accepts the scroll from the Ridgeback. "It's the least I can do to open up trade with you. We also home very powerful potion makers and sorcerors should you ever need their assistance."

Nicholas addresses the room. "This is the end of an era for my kingdom. My people no longer must suffer." He smiles as his voice trembles with years of pent-up agonies. "It is because of you all, dear council. I am forever in your debt." He once again bows deeply before them. He hugs Ranceto's scroll to his burning chest as he shivers out a sigh.

@colm

Fern's reply catches Elmendion off guard. He feels taken aback, and slightly hurt.
"You...don't remember me?" He asks quietly. He gives himself a brief moment to feel the crushing disappointment and pain before cheering up. There must be a reason behind this, and he knows he can get to the bottom of it. "Well, then," he chirps with a charming smile and a playful wink, "it looks like reintroductions are in order. I am Elmendion, the record keeper and treasurer for the Kingdom of the Icarian Seas. It is a pleasure to meet you once again, Milord."
@Strawberrium

"Your kindness never fails to impress me, Ranceto. I am deeply in your debt." Nicholas smiles. It's a genuine smile, not a forced, political smile. There are forced away tears in his voice as he accepts the scroll from the Ridgeback. "It's the least I can do to open up trade with you. We also home very powerful potion makers and sorcerors should you ever need their assistance."

Nicholas addresses the room. "This is the end of an era for my kingdom. My people no longer must suffer." He smiles as his voice trembles with years of pent-up agonies. "It is because of you all, dear council. I am forever in your debt." He once again bows deeply before them. He hugs Ranceto's scroll to his burning chest as he shivers out a sigh.

@colm

Fern's reply catches Elmendion off guard. He feels taken aback, and slightly hurt.
"You...don't remember me?" He asks quietly. He gives himself a brief moment to feel the crushing disappointment and pain before cheering up. There must be a reason behind this, and he knows he can get to the bottom of it. "Well, then," he chirps with a charming smile and a playful wink, "it looks like reintroductions are in order. I am Elmendion, the record keeper and treasurer for the Kingdom of the Icarian Seas. It is a pleasure to meet you once again, Milord."

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@snoopsnip

He notices the hurt in the Skydancer's eyes. "I am truly sorry. I am Fern of the Evergrown Glades." He sighs and looks at the flower. "I did give you that flower, did I not?" He tilts his head and lifts his bandaged paw at the flower. "Maybe Cypress knows you." He begins to mutter. Cypress must know the cheery fellow. Fern always tells her about his adventures and tells him where she can find new plants. He continues to think hard.
@snoopsnip

He notices the hurt in the Skydancer's eyes. "I am truly sorry. I am Fern of the Evergrown Glades." He sighs and looks at the flower. "I did give you that flower, did I not?" He tilts his head and lifts his bandaged paw at the flower. "Maybe Cypress knows you." He begins to mutter. Cypress must know the cheery fellow. Fern always tells her about his adventures and tells him where she can find new plants. He continues to think hard.
PJgrBLH.png
@snoopsnip
The council all stood ad applauded at the genuine emotion that flooded the room. Ranceto stamped a series of documents and handed them off to the imperial of Light.
"Corona. See too it that these documents be printed and added to the compendium."

The imperial wiggled out if his podium and vigorously shook Ranceto's hand. He turned towards Nicholas and smiled, his radiant light eminating a soft warmth to the two as he bowed to Nicholas.
"Should you need my library, it is down the hill from here. Any knowledge is at your full utility good prince!"

With that, each of the council members filtered out of the room outside into an orange sky.

As they shuffled through, a figure tried to squeeze through the dragons into the rotunda. Her shadow emblem shone a pale purple and thd candles bounced along with the sound of barefoot footsteps along the marble.
"Ranceto! Ranceto! Look, look!!"
The chirping voice made Ranceto crane his neck down to find a pale skined figure extending her hands up to the ridgeback. Her hair dragged along the floor as she bounced to reach the two giants. The flames on her cloak spun around along with her playful laughter.
"This is apparently called a 'human'. Delia helped! I can change into this whenever I want!! Hurts a little though.."
@snoopsnip
The council all stood ad applauded at the genuine emotion that flooded the room. Ranceto stamped a series of documents and handed them off to the imperial of Light.
"Corona. See too it that these documents be printed and added to the compendium."

The imperial wiggled out if his podium and vigorously shook Ranceto's hand. He turned towards Nicholas and smiled, his radiant light eminating a soft warmth to the two as he bowed to Nicholas.
"Should you need my library, it is down the hill from here. Any knowledge is at your full utility good prince!"

With that, each of the council members filtered out of the room outside into an orange sky.

As they shuffled through, a figure tried to squeeze through the dragons into the rotunda. Her shadow emblem shone a pale purple and thd candles bounced along with the sound of barefoot footsteps along the marble.
"Ranceto! Ranceto! Look, look!!"
The chirping voice made Ranceto crane his neck down to find a pale skined figure extending her hands up to the ridgeback. Her hair dragged along the floor as she bounced to reach the two giants. The flames on her cloak spun around along with her playful laughter.
"This is apparently called a 'human'. Delia helped! I can change into this whenever I want!! Hurts a little though.."
@Strawberrium

Nicholas remains bowed respectfully even through the praise of the council. He laughs at the offer from Corona.
"Many of my people would love to browse your library," he replies, full of life and hope again. "I would be one of them. If I may, I would be honored to accompany you to your study so that I may learn more about Sorienth as it has grown into what it is today. I lack knowledge of this world as I strove to keep my people safe from it. Now, I feel as though it is time to grow once more-,"

He silences abruptly as the heavy doors are opened. A phantom of a memory glides into the room. Her voice is like music to Nicholas. The familiar tongue of the human language is like a lullaby. The massive Imperial falls before the girl in raptured silence. His eyes are blown wide with emotion. A soft, hot breath escapes him in a sob as the first human he's seen in hundreds of years tightly hugs the very tip of his nose.

@colm

"Fear not, Milord," Elmendion promises the Tundra. "I remember you, but it's a pleasure all the same to have the honor of meeting you. Don't give yourself a split in the head trying too hard to remember." The Skydancer soothes his companion. He notices the bandages on Fern's big paws and grows gentle. "Now, you should be off of these," he fusses gently over Fern. "Those look sore. You shouldn't stay on them for too long now."
@Strawberrium

Nicholas remains bowed respectfully even through the praise of the council. He laughs at the offer from Corona.
"Many of my people would love to browse your library," he replies, full of life and hope again. "I would be one of them. If I may, I would be honored to accompany you to your study so that I may learn more about Sorienth as it has grown into what it is today. I lack knowledge of this world as I strove to keep my people safe from it. Now, I feel as though it is time to grow once more-,"

He silences abruptly as the heavy doors are opened. A phantom of a memory glides into the room. Her voice is like music to Nicholas. The familiar tongue of the human language is like a lullaby. The massive Imperial falls before the girl in raptured silence. His eyes are blown wide with emotion. A soft, hot breath escapes him in a sob as the first human he's seen in hundreds of years tightly hugs the very tip of his nose.

@colm

"Fear not, Milord," Elmendion promises the Tundra. "I remember you, but it's a pleasure all the same to have the honor of meeting you. Don't give yourself a split in the head trying too hard to remember." The Skydancer soothes his companion. He notices the bandages on Fern's big paws and grows gentle. "Now, you should be off of these," he fusses gently over Fern. "Those look sore. You shouldn't stay on them for too long now."

FR +3
She|Her
@Snoopsnip
(screeches internally)

"Do not fret, Skydancer. It's quite okay now. They sting, yes. But they're manageable." He cracks a toothy grin. "I mostly sit on my back legs. They will take away the stinging pain from the scratches." Gently, he pats the Skydancer's shoulder. "Please, do not call me.. 'milord'. I am merely one of you, I do not hold a huge title. I will walk amongst others as if they were friends." He takes off the skull and puts on the necklace. He stares into the jewel.
@Snoopsnip
(screeches internally)

"Do not fret, Skydancer. It's quite okay now. They sting, yes. But they're manageable." He cracks a toothy grin. "I mostly sit on my back legs. They will take away the stinging pain from the scratches." Gently, he pats the Skydancer's shoulder. "Please, do not call me.. 'milord'. I am merely one of you, I do not hold a huge title. I will walk amongst others as if they were friends." He takes off the skull and puts on the necklace. He stares into the jewel.
PJgrBLH.png
@colm
(screeches eternally)

Elmendion stares intently at the Tundra for a moment. He tilts his head, thoughtful, before suddenly bubbling up with a gentle, musical laughter. He nuzzles his face into Fern's feathered and furred chest and breathes. The scent of the earth and Spring is soothing. "Alright," he promises with a bright smile, "then I'll just call you my Fern." The Skydancer straightens himself as he gets to his feet. "Now, if you insist you're alright, let's explore the festival! It's certainly no fun being alone."
@colm
(screeches eternally)

Elmendion stares intently at the Tundra for a moment. He tilts his head, thoughtful, before suddenly bubbling up with a gentle, musical laughter. He nuzzles his face into Fern's feathered and furred chest and breathes. The scent of the earth and Spring is soothing. "Alright," he promises with a bright smile, "then I'll just call you my Fern." The Skydancer straightens himself as he gets to his feet. "Now, if you insist you're alright, let's explore the festival! It's certainly no fun being alone."

FR +3
She|Her
@snoopsnip
(forgets that eternally is not spelt like that)

He stares, dumbfounded. ...My fern? He thought and continues to blink. "Alright, Skydancer." His voice softer than normal. "Lead the way." He puts the skull back on and looks at his paws. "Only for a bit longer, though. Cypress needs sleep, and so do I. I am not the one to celebrate much." He stands and grunts then stretches. He waits for his newest friend to lead the way into the waves of colorful, musical dragons.
@snoopsnip
(forgets that eternally is not spelt like that)

He stares, dumbfounded. ...My fern? He thought and continues to blink. "Alright, Skydancer." His voice softer than normal. "Lead the way." He puts the skull back on and looks at his paws. "Only for a bit longer, though. Cypress needs sleep, and so do I. I am not the one to celebrate much." He stands and grunts then stretches. He waits for his newest friend to lead the way into the waves of colorful, musical dragons.
PJgrBLH.png
@colm
(I'm weak)

"Everyone deserves some good cheer now and then, come now!" The Skydancer laughs. He's in his natural element of being a host and a sociable companion. Elmendion bounces on lithe paws. His wings catch the air as he spirals around the Tundra in a sort of dance as they journey into the music and noise of the celebration. He flows with the dances and partakes in celebration. He is alive with joy. Lanterns cloud the air alongside the music. Colors twinkle along the walls and there is a bounty of food. However, Elmendion is happiest when walking in step with Fern.
@colm
(I'm weak)

"Everyone deserves some good cheer now and then, come now!" The Skydancer laughs. He's in his natural element of being a host and a sociable companion. Elmendion bounces on lithe paws. His wings catch the air as he spirals around the Tundra in a sort of dance as they journey into the music and noise of the celebration. He flows with the dances and partakes in celebration. He is alive with joy. Lanterns cloud the air alongside the music. Colors twinkle along the walls and there is a bounty of food. However, Elmendion is happiest when walking in step with Fern.

FR +3
She|Her
@snoopsnip

He moves slowly. He watches the Skydancer leap about. Fern was never the person to celebrate. Mostly because he's.. a walking giant that is clumsy at times. Or its just the social pressure that spooks him the most. He smiles brightly. "I should've brought Meadow too. I think you would like him too. He is also the treasurer of our beloved home. He's far too young to be out this late in the night." He chuckles and stretches once more.
@snoopsnip

He moves slowly. He watches the Skydancer leap about. Fern was never the person to celebrate. Mostly because he's.. a walking giant that is clumsy at times. Or its just the social pressure that spooks him the most. He smiles brightly. "I should've brought Meadow too. I think you would like him too. He is also the treasurer of our beloved home. He's far too young to be out this late in the night." He chuckles and stretches once more.
PJgrBLH.png
@colm

The Skydancer listens to Fern as he speaks. "Ah," he chuckles, "it's past his bedtime, then." Elmendion grins as he glides over the Tundra. Gently he presses into Fern's shoulder. "Dance with me, my Fern" he laughs, full of light and joy as his steps mirror the rhythm of the music in his flight. "You have no need to fear about those around you. I'm here with you!"
@colm

The Skydancer listens to Fern as he speaks. "Ah," he chuckles, "it's past his bedtime, then." Elmendion grins as he glides over the Tundra. Gently he presses into Fern's shoulder. "Dance with me, my Fern" he laughs, full of light and joy as his steps mirror the rhythm of the music in his flight. "You have no need to fear about those around you. I'm here with you!"

FR +3
She|Her
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50