Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 167 168
“How’d you guess?” Ash backed away, ears flattened. “ Rosefire was the worst she thought I liked her.” Ash spat
“How’d you guess?” Ash backed away, ears flattened. “ Rosefire was the worst she thought I liked her.” Ash spat
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
Vaermina barked a laugh. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates her, then!" She said, though her smile was grim. "She became leader of a Clan and found a nice little Tundra mate: Icefire. She bought me from another Clan, along with my foster siblings: Isenfire the Imperial and Basyana the Spiral. Since then, the Clan has flourished, unless you're a Wildclaw." The battledragon took a moment to spit out some chunks of crystallised saliva. "I hate that Fae so long as she lives. She killed my son, Mysticism and my mate, Mythology, and kicked me out."
Vaermina barked a laugh. "I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates her, then!" She said, though her smile was grim. "She became leader of a Clan and found a nice little Tundra mate: Icefire. She bought me from another Clan, along with my foster siblings: Isenfire the Imperial and Basyana the Spiral. Since then, the Clan has flourished, unless you're a Wildclaw." The battledragon took a moment to spit out some chunks of crystallised saliva. "I hate that Fae so long as she lives. She killed my son, Mysticism and my mate, Mythology, and kicked me out."
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
“We were meant to meet” Ash foretold. “I am a victim much like you” Ash stood up left abruptly “gotta go, see ya soon” Ash called back and left.
“We were meant to meet” Ash foretold. “I am a victim much like you” Ash stood up left abruptly “gotta go, see ya soon” Ash called back and left.
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
Vaermina nodded, watching Ash leave, then slunk into the shadows, her heart and mood becoming cold once more.
Vaermina nodded, watching Ash leave, then slunk into the shadows, her heart and mood becoming cold once more.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Yang was climbing the tree higher. The conversations were interesting. He had no idea who this 'Rosefire' was, but in these points of veiw she was certainly not the most nice dragon. Dragons kept on coming- even if they left right afterwards. He went on a higher branch and hung like a bat once again.
Yang was climbing the tree higher. The conversations were interesting. He had no idea who this 'Rosefire' was, but in these points of veiw she was certainly not the most nice dragon. Dragons kept on coming- even if they left right afterwards. He went on a higher branch and hung like a bat once again.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Ash walked back in and looked up toward the stars and noticed the lithe shape of a dragon. He flew up and snapped at it, his jaws aiming with deadly accuracy and speed. His claws threatened to close the dragons eyes forever
Ash walked back in and looked up toward the stars and noticed the lithe shape of a dragon. He flew up and snapped at it, his jaws aiming with deadly accuracy and speed. His claws threatened to close the dragons eyes forever
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
Is this a filler dragon or..
the one in the treeeeE????)))
Is this a filler dragon or..
the one in the treeeeE????)))
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Ash snapped and clawed at the dragon in the tree. His claws raked over the scales. Ash smiled as his claws met flesh and tore the gash bigger
Ash snapped and clawed at the dragon in the tree. His claws raked over the scales. Ash smiled as his claws met flesh and tore the gash bigger
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
one in the tree...)
Yang yelped and wiggled away from his attacker. What was this guys problem? "Hey! Stop it! Stop it!" he said in as much of a roar as he could manage, dodging and swirving away from the dragon just as his shoulder was ripped open. He screeched, and hissed, clawing pathetically but biting ferousously, like a insane lion. He attempted to push the attacker to another branch.
one in the tree...)
Yang yelped and wiggled away from his attacker. What was this guys problem? "Hey! Stop it! Stop it!" he said in as much of a roar as he could manage, dodging and swirving away from the dragon just as his shoulder was ripped open. He screeched, and hissed, clawing pathetically but biting ferousously, like a insane lion. He attempted to push the attacker to another branch.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
“Who are you? And what do you want?” Ash snarled, not flinching at the feeble pushes aimed at him. Ash dug his claws deeper, feeling hard bone beneath. Ash whacked the small dragon on the head, sending him spiraling below. He leaped down and once again, sunk his claws into the small dragons chest.
“Who are you? And what do you want?” Ash snarled, not flinching at the feeble pushes aimed at him. Ash dug his claws deeper, feeling hard bone beneath. Ash whacked the small dragon on the head, sending him spiraling below. He leaped down and once again, sunk his claws into the small dragons chest.
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 167 168