Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spyro Arcanis Greed Rp
[center] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180414/04c6b33bbcd2a77c76b791ff01883d25.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6401/f/2015/183/7/9/79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu.png[/img] Many years after Spyro's Victories against Gnasty, Ripto and the Sorceress, the worlds of Avalar and Dragon realms were reunited. After the Sorceress defeat the forgotten Worlds were once again open to the dragons letting their magic come back and with the established friendship between them and the Avalar denizens, peace was at sight and for many years it kept that way. With some minor arguings of course. Unfortunately peace doesn't last forever, in the past few days strange events have been sighted Magic Creatures completely drained out of their magic were found, weak and barely alive and magical artefacts losing their powers. The cause? Nobody is sure, but before the attack, citizens tell about a strange dark blue Creature that wears a Hat with planets on it, roaming around. Could he be the cause to all of this? Who knows, but lets find out the old fashion way. [img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/b92c/f/2014/271/5/5/crystals_by_idjpanda-d80vryl.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180414/678ae2387ba8bc8797ad646083b05245.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6401/f/2015/183/7/9/79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu.png[/img] [LIST] [*]The Standard Fr Rules apply here [*]No god-modding / no over-powered characters [*]There is no limit in characters, fill these beautiful worlds with them, please [*]Please try to be [u]semi-literate[/u]. This means [u]no one-liners[/u], this really gets us nowhere [*] This is a Roleplay centered in the Classic Spyro universe, so no TLoS Characters [*] If you don't know which creatures inhabit the Classic series, here is a good Site [url=http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_the_Dragon_(video_game)]Dragon Realms[/url] • [url=http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_2:_Ripto%27s_Rage!]Avalar[/url] • [url=http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro:_Year_of_the_Dragon]Forgotten Worlds[/url ] [*] If you read the rules, write in the other section Gnasty Gnorc [/LIST] [img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/b92c/f/2014/271/5/5/crystals_by_idjpanda-d80vryl.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180414/a8702f1c6735e9e24b0adf51091d665a.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6401/f/2015/183/7/9/79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu.png[/img] @/xxneonblazexx @/BlitzRyu @/DstructvCupc4ke [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180414/75b6ac60901af64144dbbe8df5418fe7.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6401/f/2015/183/7/9/79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu.png[/img] [quote] Name: Gender/pronouns: Age: Species: Homeworld: Appearance: Personality: History: Occupation: Abilities: Other: Discord: (Do you have it?) [/quote] Discord is used for discussing about Plot elements or gushing about the upcoming Spyro remake For the OOC and invite Thread go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2418886] HERE[/url]. Invitations are currently [u]Open[/u] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/513d/f/2018/098/a/9/f2u_cloud_divider_by_clepsydree-daf3b66.png[/img] [/center]
04c6b33bbcd2a77c76b791ff01883d25.png

79a63db3b87a8a9c5fca7d25187da06c-d8znewu.png

Many years after Spyro's Victories against Gnasty, Ripto and the Sorceress, the worlds of Avalar and Dragon realms were reunited. After the Sorceress defeat the forgotten Worlds were once again open to the dragons letting their magic come back and with the established friendship between them and the Avalar denizens, peace was at sight and for many years it kept that way. With some minor arguings of course.

Unfortunately peace doesn't last forever, in the past few days strange events have been sighted Magic Creatures completely drained out of their magic were found, weak and barely alive and magical artefacts losing their powers. The cause? Nobody is sure, but before the attack, citizens tell about a strange dark blue Creature that wears a Hat with planets on it, roaming around. Could he be the cause to all of this? Who knows, but lets find out the old fashion way.

crystals_by_idjpanda-d80vryl.png

678ae2387ba8bc8797ad646083b05245.png

• The Standard Fr Rules apply here
  • No god-modding / no over-powered characters
  • There is no limit in characters, fill these beautiful worlds with them, please
  • Please try to be semi-literate. This means no one-liners, this really gets us nowhere
  • This is a Roleplay centered in the Classic Spyro universe, so no TLoS Characters
  • If you don't know which creatures inhabit the Classic series, here is a good Site
    Dragon RealmsAvalarForgotten Worlds
  • If you read the rules, write in the other section Gnasty Gnorc

crystals_by_idjpanda-d80vryl.png

a8702f1c6735e9e24b0adf51091d665a.png

@/xxneonblazexx
@/BlitzRyu
@/DstructvCupc4ke

75b6ac60901af64144dbbe8df5418fe7.png

Quote:
Name:
Gender/pronouns:
Homeworld:

Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Abilities:
Other:

Discord: (Do you have it?)

Discord is used for discussing about Plot elements or gushing about the upcoming Spyro remake

For the OOC and invite Thread go HERE.

Invitations are currently Open

f2u_cloud_divider_by_clepsydree-daf3b66.png
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Freya

Finally a sunny day arrived at the Terrace Village even if for outsiders it doesn't look like the sun is shinning at all, but for most Beast Maker homeworlds, having not constant rain purring down at you is considered sunny.

Freya woke up in her little make shift hut, the sun rays hitting her face through the open window. Still with sleep in her eyes she slowly rised up from her nest and headed towards the table, Blaze being already up flew around excitedly preparing a nice cup of tea.

Freya sat down when Blaze came back and rubbed her eyes "Thanks Blaze, good morning to you too" she smiled and took a sip. "So what's today plan?" she asked listening to her companions buzzing noises. "Ah yes i have to visit Artisan to get some new Work tools, last experiment really blow out of the window." she giggled. Glazing at her black stained and semi broken window. "Perhaps i should also ask someone to repair that for me".

Blaze sighed at the Dragons response" What else?"she asked, the dragonfly run around to fetch a list and handed it to Freya, she carefully examinate it and sipped the rest of her tea. She frowned and gave a long sigh "Bummer yeah that, i promised Zeke to bring him a Dreamcatcher from the Dreamweavers as a replacement for the one i broke".

She finished her Tea put it down on the table and jumped back down, stretching her wings and body "Well no crying over spilled water, let's go Blaze" she said grabbing her bag and running off until she reached the Ballonmaster.

The one gladly accepted Freya's request for the Artisan world and both headed off.

Arcanis

On the other side of the World lurked a dark creature behind the Shadows, observing a pair of citizens having a friendly duel with magic. The creatures eyes glanced at the look of it hungrily before retreating completely into a shadow.

A few minutes later a scream echoed through the city and the the two citizens on the ground.

@BlitzRyu
@DstructvCupc4ke
Freya

Finally a sunny day arrived at the Terrace Village even if for outsiders it doesn't look like the sun is shinning at all, but for most Beast Maker homeworlds, having not constant rain purring down at you is considered sunny.

Freya woke up in her little make shift hut, the sun rays hitting her face through the open window. Still with sleep in her eyes she slowly rised up from her nest and headed towards the table, Blaze being already up flew around excitedly preparing a nice cup of tea.

Freya sat down when Blaze came back and rubbed her eyes "Thanks Blaze, good morning to you too" she smiled and took a sip. "So what's today plan?" she asked listening to her companions buzzing noises. "Ah yes i have to visit Artisan to get some new Work tools, last experiment really blow out of the window." she giggled. Glazing at her black stained and semi broken window. "Perhaps i should also ask someone to repair that for me".

Blaze sighed at the Dragons response" What else?"she asked, the dragonfly run around to fetch a list and handed it to Freya, she carefully examinate it and sipped the rest of her tea. She frowned and gave a long sigh "Bummer yeah that, i promised Zeke to bring him a Dreamcatcher from the Dreamweavers as a replacement for the one i broke".

She finished her Tea put it down on the table and jumped back down, stretching her wings and body "Well no crying over spilled water, let's go Blaze" she said grabbing her bag and running off until she reached the Ballonmaster.

The one gladly accepted Freya's request for the Artisan world and both headed off.

Arcanis

On the other side of the World lurked a dark creature behind the Shadows, observing a pair of citizens having a friendly duel with magic. The creatures eyes glanced at the look of it hungrily before retreating completely into a shadow.

A few minutes later a scream echoed through the city and the the two citizens on the ground.

@BlitzRyu
@DstructvCupc4ke
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Within the Artisan homeworld, a foreign dragon walked with poise, graceful as if he were pushed along by the very air itself. Head held high as if he were inspecting or looking for something as he passed by the local Artisan workshops, a minty green dragonfly buzzed by his ear "Just pick one! They'd all do the job just fine", Vito was optimistic even for dragonfly. His paired dragon however shook his head, his neck spikes narrowly missing the dragonfly, "None of these are perfect, they need the right shape and strength to complete my art, you of all dragonflies would know that!", spoke the aqua Dreamweaver in disbelief.

The pair continued their search before coming to a workshop where something had caught the dragon's eye, sitting back on his haunches and tail as he grabbed an oval shaped metal ring and twirled it in his claws, thinking to himself. "Good weight, symmetrically balanced, the material even sparkles up close, but it's missing something..", he closed one eye as he inspected the metal piece tilting his head one way and then the next, shifting the object between his fingers before rotating it 90 degrees to the right. "It's Perfect! Artisan! I must have one of these, what is your price?" he called out to the towering Elder before him. As he paid the gems for the measly metal object he even sniffed the metallic piece he held out before himself, "I can smell the dreams already.." he hummed to himself taking no mind to the other dragons watching the theater he played at a workshop.
Within the Artisan homeworld, a foreign dragon walked with poise, graceful as if he were pushed along by the very air itself. Head held high as if he were inspecting or looking for something as he passed by the local Artisan workshops, a minty green dragonfly buzzed by his ear "Just pick one! They'd all do the job just fine", Vito was optimistic even for dragonfly. His paired dragon however shook his head, his neck spikes narrowly missing the dragonfly, "None of these are perfect, they need the right shape and strength to complete my art, you of all dragonflies would know that!", spoke the aqua Dreamweaver in disbelief.

The pair continued their search before coming to a workshop where something had caught the dragon's eye, sitting back on his haunches and tail as he grabbed an oval shaped metal ring and twirled it in his claws, thinking to himself. "Good weight, symmetrically balanced, the material even sparkles up close, but it's missing something..", he closed one eye as he inspected the metal piece tilting his head one way and then the next, shifting the object between his fingers before rotating it 90 degrees to the right. "It's Perfect! Artisan! I must have one of these, what is your price?" he called out to the towering Elder before him. As he paid the gems for the measly metal object he even sniffed the metallic piece he held out before himself, "I can smell the dreams already.." he hummed to himself taking no mind to the other dragons watching the theater he played at a workshop.
I am 17 hours ahead of server, I tend to be asleep when people get on ;~;
Yuki looked around in amazement as she walked around the land the artisan dragons called home. Considering that her own defied the laws of physics in every way imaginable, it was nice to get some solid footing under her claws every once in a while. Something about today seemed different, but she couldn’t exactly explain what it was. A ruby dragonfly buzzed around, looking at the area around them. “Elly, you shouldn’t wander too far.”

Of course, the dragonfly took exception to that and ignored her dragon. She could see another dragon attempting to buy what looked like a ring and found herself to be rather curious about him and his dragonfly. Maybe, she could make her own come out of her shell for a bit. With that in mind, the insect flew towards him, and Yuki gave chase to try and stop her from doing something foolish.

@dstructvcupc4ke
Yuki looked around in amazement as she walked around the land the artisan dragons called home. Considering that her own defied the laws of physics in every way imaginable, it was nice to get some solid footing under her claws every once in a while. Something about today seemed different, but she couldn’t exactly explain what it was. A ruby dragonfly buzzed around, looking at the area around them. “Elly, you shouldn’t wander too far.”

Of course, the dragonfly took exception to that and ignored her dragon. She could see another dragon attempting to buy what looked like a ring and found herself to be rather curious about him and his dragonfly. Maybe, she could make her own come out of her shell for a bit. With that in mind, the insect flew towards him, and Yuki gave chase to try and stop her from doing something foolish.

@dstructvcupc4ke
Freya said her goodbyes to the Ballonmaster and headed towards the Marketplace, upon arriving she smiled. "Seems lively today, look so many dragons in one place. I wonder if there are sales"she asked her eyes glistening. Blaze only buzzed excitedly and flew ahead, the Beast maker dragon right behind her.

On four legs she examined the various workshops, her little skull trinkets on her horns and neck making noises everytime she walked. She finally decided to stop at one selling high quality wrenches, hammers, nails and other work Tools.

She fetched her list from her bag and started to assemble everything she needed together."I think that's everything. Sir! I want all of this please."she called and a dark green elder dragon scooted over to Freya and nodded.

"Would you do trades?"she asked, the dragon lifted his head curiously"Well, i, depends, what do you have?"he asked. The female dragon grinned and started to pull out something from her bag. "Well i have this annoying tongue frog here, this odd looking fish with 3 eyes, some weird creature that i found last night. I have no clue what it is but i like his scales, i also have...."she rambled one pulling various morbid looking creatures out of her bag. The elder dragon looked uncomfortable and stopped her in her track.

"Please ma'am i believe that's enough"he said nervously. Freya stopped confused by his reaction"Are you sure you don't want any of these, they are top quality just caught them yesterday"."No no um why are they all missing their eyes by the way"the dragon asked at that question Freya slowly looked up and with a calm but very uncomfortable aura around her she replied. "I found them like that, why are you asking ?"she said in a cold tone. The dragon gulped nervously "It's just..."before he could finish his phrase, Freya bended over his stand grabbing him on his shoulders and looking him dead in the eyes.

"Why are you some Peacekeeper? Are you one of these high ups, why do you need to know? Isn't this a free land, can't i have my freedom or are you objecting me something"the poor dragon was now half cowering in front of this half sized dragon, the other besides his stand looked at the two with a worried look. "N-n n-no ma'am i swear it's not what you think. You know what just take it, free of charge"."Huh but i can give you gem..."

The dragon grabbed the now perplexed Freya, turned her around and handed her over her weird creatures and the stuff she asked. "No no i insist, just take it and please leave"said the Artisan dragon, before grabbing his own stuff, putting a "On break" shield and running back into his house.

Freya stood there confused, Blaze on the other hand looked at his companion with a stern look and sighed. "Huh i didn't know he was so much in hurry, i could give him my gems. Look at what you did Blaze you scarred him off"she said pouting at her dragonfly, the later one just gave her a scorn look.

Freya said her goodbyes to the Ballonmaster and headed towards the Marketplace, upon arriving she smiled. "Seems lively today, look so many dragons in one place. I wonder if there are sales"she asked her eyes glistening. Blaze only buzzed excitedly and flew ahead, the Beast maker dragon right behind her.

On four legs she examined the various workshops, her little skull trinkets on her horns and neck making noises everytime she walked. She finally decided to stop at one selling high quality wrenches, hammers, nails and other work Tools.

She fetched her list from her bag and started to assemble everything she needed together."I think that's everything. Sir! I want all of this please."she called and a dark green elder dragon scooted over to Freya and nodded.

"Would you do trades?"she asked, the dragon lifted his head curiously"Well, i, depends, what do you have?"he asked. The female dragon grinned and started to pull out something from her bag. "Well i have this annoying tongue frog here, this odd looking fish with 3 eyes, some weird creature that i found last night. I have no clue what it is but i like his scales, i also have...."she rambled one pulling various morbid looking creatures out of her bag. The elder dragon looked uncomfortable and stopped her in her track.

"Please ma'am i believe that's enough"he said nervously. Freya stopped confused by his reaction"Are you sure you don't want any of these, they are top quality just caught them yesterday"."No no um why are they all missing their eyes by the way"the dragon asked at that question Freya slowly looked up and with a calm but very uncomfortable aura around her she replied. "I found them like that, why are you asking ?"she said in a cold tone. The dragon gulped nervously "It's just..."before he could finish his phrase, Freya bended over his stand grabbing him on his shoulders and looking him dead in the eyes.

"Why are you some Peacekeeper? Are you one of these high ups, why do you need to know? Isn't this a free land, can't i have my freedom or are you objecting me something"the poor dragon was now half cowering in front of this half sized dragon, the other besides his stand looked at the two with a worried look. "N-n n-no ma'am i swear it's not what you think. You know what just take it, free of charge"."Huh but i can give you gem..."

The dragon grabbed the now perplexed Freya, turned her around and handed her over her weird creatures and the stuff she asked. "No no i insist, just take it and please leave"said the Artisan dragon, before grabbing his own stuff, putting a "On break" shield and running back into his house.

Freya stood there confused, Blaze on the other hand looked at his companion with a stern look and sighed. "Huh i didn't know he was so much in hurry, i could give him my gems. Look at what you did Blaze you scarred him off"she said pouting at her dragonfly, the later one just gave her a scorn look.

qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
The Dreamweaver and his Dragonfly had begun their craft collection of various smaller rings and craft gems during their visit to the Artisan Workshops and Marketplace. The pouch he carried on his side had now gathered some volume, becoming lumpy with the materials Lucian had obtained.

Now ready to begin his crafts at his own workshop he made his way towards the Balloonmaster gather point before coming across what seemed to him like an aggravated barter. Not being one to interfere with drama he observed from a distance as the smaller dragon, the buyer, had been ushered away with free tools. The Dreamweaver turned to his partner and scoffed, free items and materials was any dragon's dream. Vito however left the gaze of his dragon, someone else diverting his attention as he slowly buzzed off. Lucian however had his envious attention on the dragoness that stood at the workshop, he sat with his brows furrowed and called out to her in a steady tone, "How did you manage that?" referring to the 'donations' she had just received.
@xxneonblazexx

Meanwhile, Vito hovered a few feet from his dragon as he could swear another dragonfly was heading straight for the pair. Was it also interested in the workshop, or perhaps it was diverting around the group and the beeline he thought he could perceive was a coincidence. The minty dragonfly tilted his head confused, as another dragon was following up behind it and neither looked too familiar.
@BlitzRyu
The Dreamweaver and his Dragonfly had begun their craft collection of various smaller rings and craft gems during their visit to the Artisan Workshops and Marketplace. The pouch he carried on his side had now gathered some volume, becoming lumpy with the materials Lucian had obtained.

Now ready to begin his crafts at his own workshop he made his way towards the Balloonmaster gather point before coming across what seemed to him like an aggravated barter. Not being one to interfere with drama he observed from a distance as the smaller dragon, the buyer, had been ushered away with free tools. The Dreamweaver turned to his partner and scoffed, free items and materials was any dragon's dream. Vito however left the gaze of his dragon, someone else diverting his attention as he slowly buzzed off. Lucian however had his envious attention on the dragoness that stood at the workshop, he sat with his brows furrowed and called out to her in a steady tone, "How did you manage that?" referring to the 'donations' she had just received.
@xxneonblazexx

Meanwhile, Vito hovered a few feet from his dragon as he could swear another dragonfly was heading straight for the pair. Was it also interested in the workshop, or perhaps it was diverting around the group and the beeline he thought he could perceive was a coincidence. The minty dragonfly tilted his head confused, as another dragon was following up behind it and neither looked too familiar.
@BlitzRyu
"Manage what?"the teal green dragon looked up at the voice questioning her. In front of her stood a sky blue dragon with a rather frail looking body compared to hers, but he seemed to be around the same age as her. A Dreamweaver dragon to be precisely, what a lucky day. She didn't need to go through their land to seek one.

It's not like she hated that place, but the constant flying around and crashing against levitating platforms wasn't exactly fun to her. Also she usually gets lost in that place, she swears it never looks the same everytime she visits.

She shook her head going back to the dragon's question."Dunno what ya mean, but lately dragons that i talk seem to be in an awful hurry every time i show them something. I mean .."she pulled her odd looking frog out of her bag to show it. "Do they don't like frogs, they are the most annoying enemies, getting one of them is considerable very valuable. I got hit by these idiots at least ten times in the face before i finally managed to zap one. I guess he got intimidate by it" she said shrugging her shoulders and putting it back in her bag.

"What a waste, Artisans dragons don't know the quality of a perfectly good species like this"she said with a smug in her face, her dragonfly looked unimpressed. "Whatever i just put some gems in the counter, i don't want it to look like their works was in vain. I also not want to go to jail again"the last part she muttered under her breath.

She fetched some gems and placed them on the counter, it probably wasn't the real amount for the work tools ,but better something then nothing.
"By the way my name is Freya and this is my partner Blaze. You are a Dreamweaver dragon right? Do you sell Dreamcatcher? I seriously need one for Zeke, i uh um well"she smiled nervously, glancing over to Blaze. "Uhm i lost it yeah.. ,that sounds good, it fell in the swamp. That's what happen i lost it... in the swamp" she grinned nervously, her teeth showing.

"Please don't ask any further questions about it"she said calmly. "It had blue and purple feathers and i believe some gems too and the round thingy was shaped like a moon. Zeke uses it because apparently he dreams of cheetahs being chased by flying saucers, whatever that means" she shrugged.

"Manage what?"the teal green dragon looked up at the voice questioning her. In front of her stood a sky blue dragon with a rather frail looking body compared to hers, but he seemed to be around the same age as her. A Dreamweaver dragon to be precisely, what a lucky day. She didn't need to go through their land to seek one.

It's not like she hated that place, but the constant flying around and crashing against levitating platforms wasn't exactly fun to her. Also she usually gets lost in that place, she swears it never looks the same everytime she visits.

She shook her head going back to the dragon's question."Dunno what ya mean, but lately dragons that i talk seem to be in an awful hurry every time i show them something. I mean .."she pulled her odd looking frog out of her bag to show it. "Do they don't like frogs, they are the most annoying enemies, getting one of them is considerable very valuable. I got hit by these idiots at least ten times in the face before i finally managed to zap one. I guess he got intimidate by it" she said shrugging her shoulders and putting it back in her bag.

"What a waste, Artisans dragons don't know the quality of a perfectly good species like this"she said with a smug in her face, her dragonfly looked unimpressed. "Whatever i just put some gems in the counter, i don't want it to look like their works was in vain. I also not want to go to jail again"the last part she muttered under her breath.

She fetched some gems and placed them on the counter, it probably wasn't the real amount for the work tools ,but better something then nothing.
"By the way my name is Freya and this is my partner Blaze. You are a Dreamweaver dragon right? Do you sell Dreamcatcher? I seriously need one for Zeke, i uh um well"she smiled nervously, glancing over to Blaze. "Uhm i lost it yeah.. ,that sounds good, it fell in the swamp. That's what happen i lost it... in the swamp" she grinned nervously, her teeth showing.

"Please don't ask any further questions about it"she said calmly. "It had blue and purple feathers and i believe some gems too and the round thingy was shaped like a moon. Zeke uses it because apparently he dreams of cheetahs being chased by flying saucers, whatever that means" she shrugged.

qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Yuki could see two other dragons and their respective nsects in the distance, and knew almost immediately what Ellysia had in mind. The dragonfly didn’t exactly make following her easy, zipping in between and under other dragons. The insect soon arrived at the workshop where the two dragons now were and approached the green dragonfly. “Hi, I’m Ellysia. Sorry for barging in, but my dragon kind of needs the social interaction.” A light giggle then escaped her lips as she looked him over. “Out of curiosity, who might you be?”

Yuki entered the shop a few seconds later and noticed her own dragonfly talking to another. She wasn’t exactly controlling, but the insect was known to get itself into trouble back home. The last thing she needed was her to cause any when they were in a different land. Of course, she was a bit hesitant when approaching the two other dragons.
Yuki could see two other dragons and their respective nsects in the distance, and knew almost immediately what Ellysia had in mind. The dragonfly didn’t exactly make following her easy, zipping in between and under other dragons. The insect soon arrived at the workshop where the two dragons now were and approached the green dragonfly. “Hi, I’m Ellysia. Sorry for barging in, but my dragon kind of needs the social interaction.” A light giggle then escaped her lips as she looked him over. “Out of curiosity, who might you be?”

Yuki entered the shop a few seconds later and noticed her own dragonfly talking to another. She wasn’t exactly controlling, but the insect was known to get itself into trouble back home. The last thing she needed was her to cause any when they were in a different land. Of course, she was a bit hesitant when approaching the two other dragons.
Vito buzzed in a circle and upwards before floating back down to Ellysia's altitude, "My name's Vito, and he's Lucian," as he looked back to him conversing with a new customer. "I'll go introduce myself now!", as he buzzed over in front of the dragon who had just entered the vicinity. "Hi! I'm Vito, Lucian's dragonfly"
@BlitzRyu

Sitting back on his tail he rubbed his chin, someone was interested in his art but he felt hesitant. He moved his hand away as he had made up his mind "yeah I could do that for you.. but we'll have to talk price. Afterall.. us Dreamweavers have little use for critters running around the place". He then felt a wave of ego fall upon him and with a grin he spoke, "Afterall, you are speaking to a master of the arts".
@xxneonblazexx
Vito buzzed in a circle and upwards before floating back down to Ellysia's altitude, "My name's Vito, and he's Lucian," as he looked back to him conversing with a new customer. "I'll go introduce myself now!", as he buzzed over in front of the dragon who had just entered the vicinity. "Hi! I'm Vito, Lucian's dragonfly"
@BlitzRyu

Sitting back on his tail he rubbed his chin, someone was interested in his art but he felt hesitant. He moved his hand away as he had made up his mind "yeah I could do that for you.. but we'll have to talk price. Afterall.. us Dreamweavers have little use for critters running around the place". He then felt a wave of ego fall upon him and with a grin he spoke, "Afterall, you are speaking to a master of the arts".
@xxneonblazexx
Freya's eyes widened in awe "Ooooh, today is my lucky day then. I don't need to look for someone"she giggled. "Yeah i bet you guys don't need critters, but we do mostly non sentient beings like these pieces of armor, but i think you guys have enough trouble with these druids. Why do you even let these shrinking/growing cannons around the place? Anyone can use them, including your enemies. Kinda counterproductive don't you think?" she asked.

"Ah don't worry i have gems to pay, if you not interested in my wares. I got enough from a previous work, my window got replaced by a giant hole, but that's fine " she shrugged. Looking behind Lucian she spotted a rather shy looking dragon, one of the dragonfly presuming Lucians flew over to the newcomer.

Freya only waved and gave them a smile, instead it was her dragonfly who joined the conversation. "Hello my name is Blaze and the one waving is my dragon Freya"
Freya's eyes widened in awe "Ooooh, today is my lucky day then. I don't need to look for someone"she giggled. "Yeah i bet you guys don't need critters, but we do mostly non sentient beings like these pieces of armor, but i think you guys have enough trouble with these druids. Why do you even let these shrinking/growing cannons around the place? Anyone can use them, including your enemies. Kinda counterproductive don't you think?" she asked.

"Ah don't worry i have gems to pay, if you not interested in my wares. I got enough from a previous work, my window got replaced by a giant hole, but that's fine " she shrugged. Looking behind Lucian she spotted a rather shy looking dragon, one of the dragonfly presuming Lucians flew over to the newcomer.

Freya only waved and gave them a smile, instead it was her dragonfly who joined the conversation. "Hello my name is Blaze and the one waving is my dragon Freya"
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png