Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter RP OOC (Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Dearmadus

I haven't got a chance to actually look at it yet, but i find it funny that your character has a Stygian Zingore because i have a Hunter character who has a normal Zingore lol.

Also ik i said that each character could have 1 monster, but since a Konchu is small and not rideable/only more like a 'pet' than an actual helpful companion, it's alright she has it ^^'
@Dearmadus

I haven't got a chance to actually look at it yet, but i find it funny that your character has a Stygian Zingore because i have a Hunter character who has a normal Zingore lol.

Also ik i said that each character could have 1 monster, but since a Konchu is small and not rideable/only more like a 'pet' than an actual helpful companion, it's alright she has it ^^'
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer
I have edited my profile a bit, and will edit my armor set in a sec. I'm very excited for this rp! I just finished the main story of MH Stories, and this will be PERFECT!!
@SuddenShimmer
I have edited my profile a bit, and will edit my armor set in a sec. I'm very excited for this rp! I just finished the main story of MH Stories, and this will be PERFECT!!
@EnderAxolotl

It still says 'Been riding for 15 years', so if you can change that to 11 it'd be great ^^'

Otherwise it looks good! I'll accept it as soon as that tiny change is made
@EnderAxolotl

It still says 'Been riding for 15 years', so if you can change that to 11 it'd be great ^^'

Otherwise it looks good! I'll accept it as soon as that tiny change is made
Alright! Thanks for correcting me. excited noiseessss
Alright! Thanks for correcting me. excited noiseessss
@Purpleater13

Thank you, ha! ^^ I made him after finding how annoying Konchus were in the game. He'll be quite fun to have around. Really makes me happy that you like him!

@SuddenShimmer

Oh no! *Looks at rules again* I misread them! I thought it meant you could have two, my bad! So sorry! CT is going to be more of comic relief than anything, so if I hope he's okay!

I personally love all Zinogres. Fell in love with them as soon as I started playing my first MH game! And then I found the Stygian variant and fell deeper in love. This game has all the best monsters.

(I chose these two monsters for her since I started writing a story long ago about Quartez and the adventures she went on, and CT and Fulgur were two recurring characters. So I thought I'd revive them a bit! ^^ Also, you spelled my name wrong again, but I'll sub, so no worries!)
@Purpleater13

Thank you, ha! ^^ I made him after finding how annoying Konchus were in the game. He'll be quite fun to have around. Really makes me happy that you like him!

@SuddenShimmer

Oh no! *Looks at rules again* I misread them! I thought it meant you could have two, my bad! So sorry! CT is going to be more of comic relief than anything, so if I hope he's okay!

I personally love all Zinogres. Fell in love with them as soon as I started playing my first MH game! And then I found the Stygian variant and fell deeper in love. This game has all the best monsters.

(I chose these two monsters for her since I started writing a story long ago about Quartez and the adventures she went on, and CT and Fulgur were two recurring characters. So I thought I'd revive them a bit! ^^ Also, you spelled my name wrong again, but I'll sub, so no worries!)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@/Deramadus

I am so sorry for my lack of pinging abilities. It's alright since i figured CT can't really be used for battle anyways, which you did put he's like a pet so nbd.

Ikr about Zingore's though. They are so cool. I was originally going to give him a Stygian one because of the armor he has, but i wanted it to use electric rather than dragon elememt attacks so i stuck with the normal one ^^

She's accepted btw! I find it interesting she has such a negitive view on Magala's, because that's Eric's elder dragon (although it only grew up when he was 26, he had it before it molted) and that Eric even is better known as 'Gore Magala' amongst the public rather than anyone knowing his actual name.

Also i love your character's cat, because Jericho isn't very battle wrothy lol

@GaiaGodess1

Snowfield description added! ^^ (you can also do some interpritations for it when they end up there, i don't mind)

@EnderAxolotl

Accepted then! ^^

Alright, that means as soon as CatCrow gets their profile up, i'll post the start and we can get going!!! *excited vibrating*

Also just letting everyone know that there will probably be times i throw some of my other characters in just to have more substance in terms of hunters and riders (2 hunters and 1 rider besides Eric for me. They're minor though and probably won't be around a lot-- more like guest stars lol)
@/Deramadus

I am so sorry for my lack of pinging abilities. It's alright since i figured CT can't really be used for battle anyways, which you did put he's like a pet so nbd.

Ikr about Zingore's though. They are so cool. I was originally going to give him a Stygian one because of the armor he has, but i wanted it to use electric rather than dragon elememt attacks so i stuck with the normal one ^^

She's accepted btw! I find it interesting she has such a negitive view on Magala's, because that's Eric's elder dragon (although it only grew up when he was 26, he had it before it molted) and that Eric even is better known as 'Gore Magala' amongst the public rather than anyone knowing his actual name.

Also i love your character's cat, because Jericho isn't very battle wrothy lol

@GaiaGodess1

Snowfield description added! ^^ (you can also do some interpritations for it when they end up there, i don't mind)

@EnderAxolotl

Accepted then! ^^

Alright, that means as soon as CatCrow gets their profile up, i'll post the start and we can get going!!! *excited vibrating*

Also just letting everyone know that there will probably be times i throw some of my other characters in just to have more substance in terms of hunters and riders (2 hunters and 1 rider besides Eric for me. They're minor though and probably won't be around a lot-- more like guest stars lol)
I made an edit to other just for some funnies between Azu and CT, and looking at others, mine feels a bit lacking.
I made an edit to other just for some funnies between Azu and CT, and looking at others, mine feels a bit lacking.
@EnderAxolotl

Oh god, hopefully no one gets frustrated with her getting paralyzed and being helpless if that ever happens then ends up punting the Paratoad XD

If you feel like it's missing something, you could add pictures of your monsters? Idk, just an idea if you feel like you wanna add stuff ^^'
@EnderAxolotl

Oh god, hopefully no one gets frustrated with her getting paralyzed and being helpless if that ever happens then ends up punting the Paratoad XD

If you feel like it's missing something, you could add pictures of your monsters? Idk, just an idea if you feel like you wanna add stuff ^^'
Oh and @GaiaGodoess1 I love that Kirin picture you used
Oh and @GaiaGodoess1 I love that Kirin picture you used
@/Deramadus

You said your pics weren't working, so maybe try these urls?

For Storm:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/3/30/Felyne-Jaggi.png

Rathalos Armor:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/5/51/RathalosSoulUBM.png

Stygian Superbia:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/14/MH4-Dual_Blades_Render_032.png
@/Deramadus

You said your pics weren't working, so maybe try these urls?

For Storm:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/3/30/Felyne-Jaggi.png

Rathalos Armor:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/5/51/RathalosSoulUBM.png

Stygian Superbia:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/14/MH4-Dual_Blades_Render_032.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21