Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Behind The Clouds (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Updated a bit more information and story, will add more details in the starting post. Sorry if this annoys or upsets anyone. It is something I was going to add anyway. Like I said info will be moved around until things are 100% good to go. Sorry about minor silly mistakes I will fix once I get some coffee.

updated
Dragons are still fairly new to this world. They have not been here longer than maybe four or five years. Many humans and even dragons have forgotten and are so used to each other. It feels like they have known each other longer than how long it actually has been. Dragons tend to forget they didn't always have this human changing side to them. It was gained after some freak accident involving a flash of light that spread fast and was over before you knew it. Many do not know it was a dragon who by mistake actually gave them it. Around the time the Garvus was really hunting them down.

They are from another world called Zoidobi it is the place the dragons are from. Coming to Earth is a confusing matter. One day on Earth a bright light flashed across the globe. No one knew what it was, maybe the sun was having some issue? Many could not believe what they saw. Dragons were known to be myths. Today a rare few know it was the cause of Zaiboric Crystals and Tiamat. Back then she didn't know she had the ability to use them. The dragon fell asleep beside one and then suddenly woke up in a strange new world, it was an accident. She couldn't control the ability very well and things happened by mistake. Before she didn't know it could affect others. Most of the time they had to be in the admitting area as her to be affected. It is still a confusing matter with her and many others. These days it is just left alone and accepted.

Zoidobi is a large place it is much bigger than Earth. It is not from the future it is in the galaxy somewhere. Days go by longer and time is different on it than like with Earth. Before the dragon had been on Earth, Garvus started a war between dragons, seeking out the good or human protectors. His army was large with many types and species. The dragon nearly took the place over, until a flash of light covered them. Garvus an awful black dragon didn't stop when he arrived in this new world. The dragon wanted death and to rule as a king to all. Humans he hated, he saw them as pests that had to be killed.
Updated a bit more information and story, will add more details in the starting post. Sorry if this annoys or upsets anyone. It is something I was going to add anyway. Like I said info will be moved around until things are 100% good to go. Sorry about minor silly mistakes I will fix once I get some coffee.

updated
Dragons are still fairly new to this world. They have not been here longer than maybe four or five years. Many humans and even dragons have forgotten and are so used to each other. It feels like they have known each other longer than how long it actually has been. Dragons tend to forget they didn't always have this human changing side to them. It was gained after some freak accident involving a flash of light that spread fast and was over before you knew it. Many do not know it was a dragon who by mistake actually gave them it. Around the time the Garvus was really hunting them down.

They are from another world called Zoidobi it is the place the dragons are from. Coming to Earth is a confusing matter. One day on Earth a bright light flashed across the globe. No one knew what it was, maybe the sun was having some issue? Many could not believe what they saw. Dragons were known to be myths. Today a rare few know it was the cause of Zaiboric Crystals and Tiamat. Back then she didn't know she had the ability to use them. The dragon fell asleep beside one and then suddenly woke up in a strange new world, it was an accident. She couldn't control the ability very well and things happened by mistake. Before she didn't know it could affect others. Most of the time they had to be in the admitting area as her to be affected. It is still a confusing matter with her and many others. These days it is just left alone and accepted.

Zoidobi is a large place it is much bigger than Earth. It is not from the future it is in the galaxy somewhere. Days go by longer and time is different on it than like with Earth. Before the dragon had been on Earth, Garvus started a war between dragons, seeking out the good or human protectors. His army was large with many types and species. The dragon nearly took the place over, until a flash of light covered them. Garvus an awful black dragon didn't stop when he arrived in this new world. The dragon wanted death and to rule as a king to all. Humans he hated, he saw them as pests that had to be killed.
14h8wyz.gif If I don't respond in three minutes I'm at work or away!14h8wyz.gif
Okay well this gels fine with my mythos, so cool!
Okay well this gels fine with my mythos, so cool!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
I finished one of my characters, on to the much less edgy one.
I finished one of my characters, on to the much less edgy one.
[Hm... would it be lore-acceptable to say that Kris ran away from a mafia-like family in Zoidobi, and she was the only one transported, since her family usually worked underwater?]
[Hm... would it be lore-acceptable to say that Kris ran away from a mafia-like family in Zoidobi, and she was the only one transported, since her family usually worked underwater?]
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
@TylRegor

Yes, every character has a story to tell. Zoidobi ISN'T a very high-tech place more old-world like with knights and etc. Working on the last bit of info on the place. :)

If you ever go to Zoidobi it is like stepping back in time or entering a medieval movie. Knights roam the land and kings sit upon thrones with golden crowns on top their heads. People travel by horse most of the time. The world is like a place taken right out of fairytales. Underground and in mountains dwarfs mine and collect treasures. Magic is another thing that people see from time to time. This world is so much different than Earth. Those dragons who have been on Earth still discover new things. Five years have gone by and the place can seem new still. Dragons and humans of Earth often chat about the differences between the places. Like when a dragon tries a cup of hot cocoa. It could be the most amazing thing they ever tasted or the worst.
@TylRegor

Yes, every character has a story to tell. Zoidobi ISN'T a very high-tech place more old-world like with knights and etc. Working on the last bit of info on the place. :)

If you ever go to Zoidobi it is like stepping back in time or entering a medieval movie. Knights roam the land and kings sit upon thrones with golden crowns on top their heads. People travel by horse most of the time. The world is like a place taken right out of fairytales. Underground and in mountains dwarfs mine and collect treasures. Magic is another thing that people see from time to time. This world is so much different than Earth. Those dragons who have been on Earth still discover new things. Five years have gone by and the place can seem new still. Dragons and humans of Earth often chat about the differences between the places. Like when a dragon tries a cup of hot cocoa. It could be the most amazing thing they ever tasted or the worst.
[I was thinking they were a family of dragons who worked on killing specific people, or corrupting communities with madness for their own gain, like a clan, but by blood.
Kris ran away because she thought it was wrong, and was the only one sent because the light couldn't reach the darkest part of the ocean.]
[I was thinking they were a family of dragons who worked on killing specific people, or corrupting communities with madness for their own gain, like a clan, but by blood.
Kris ran away because she thought it was wrong, and was the only one sent because the light couldn't reach the darkest part of the ocean.]
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
Hmm... Is there a chance that I could join? I'm (relatively) new, although not to roleplaying, but the idea does seem to be quite interesting.
Hmm... Is there a chance that I could join? I'm (relatively) new, although not to roleplaying, but the idea does seem to be quite interesting.
I know that I should put something here...
@TylRegor

Yeah, it is fine. :)

@LunarSolstice
Sure! :D
@TylRegor

Yeah, it is fine. :)

@LunarSolstice
Sure! :D
I'm all done with my characters~
I'm all done with my characters~
GUESS WHO LACKS IMPULSE ART CONTROL THIS GUYY [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421097696317669387/438548901939904512/20180424_225536.jpg[/img]
GUESS WHO LACKS IMPULSE ART CONTROL
THIS GUYY
20180424_225536.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21