Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Wings Takes Flight (Tinker Bell RP)
1 2
There is a few new fairies in Pixie Hallow! So many fairies to meet, who knows where to start?

Fill Out!
Name:
Talent:
Personality:
Family: (Optional, don't have to fill this)
Relationships: (Optional, don't have to fill this)
There is a few new fairies in Pixie Hallow! So many fairies to meet, who knows where to start?

Fill Out!
Name:
Talent:
Personality:
Family: (Optional, don't have to fill this)
Relationships: (Optional, don't have to fill this)
@ChaoticImpulse This is quite late, but I still hope it can happen! I LOVE Pixie Hollow with a passion, it was my childhood!

Name: Jen

Talent: Flower Fairy

Appearance: 34oaon6.png

Personality: Friendly, helpful, a bit naive, perfectionist, young-at-heart

Family: N/A

Relationships: Best friend Mike (Should I fill out another form for him?)
@ChaoticImpulse This is quite late, but I still hope it can happen! I LOVE Pixie Hollow with a passion, it was my childhood!

Name: Jen

Talent: Flower Fairy

Appearance: 34oaon6.png

Personality: Friendly, helpful, a bit naive, perfectionist, young-at-heart

Relationships: Best friend Mike (Should I fill out another form for him?)
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
Ooh, that's super cool! Here's the game I used to make mine btw, you can take a screenshot of it and upload it to imgur or something (I just use discord) so it'll show up on FR!

Edit: I just subbed to the thread too lol
Ooh, that's super cool! Here's the game I used to make mine btw, you can take a screenshot of it and upload it to imgur or something (I just use discord) so it'll show up on FR!

Edit: I just subbed to the thread too lol
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
Here's Mike's, since I guess I'm adding him in now lol [b] Name:[/b] Mike [b]Talent:[/b] Tinker Fairy [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600702565726027807/601431565179813888/swderftgyh.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Skeptical, quiet, extremely loyal, can be a bit brash, unsure of himself [b]Family:[/b] N/A [b]Relationships:[/b] Jen (Best friend)
Here's Mike's, since I guess I'm adding him in now lol

Name:
Mike
Talent: Tinker Fairy
Appearance: swderftgyh.png
Personality: Skeptical, quiet, extremely loyal, can be a bit brash, unsure of himself
Relationships: Jen (Best friend)
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
You're good! Stuff comes up, I get it

I'm not really sure how to start here ^^"
You're good! Stuff comes up, I get it

I'm not really sure how to start here ^^"
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
I usually do descriptive myself, but I'm down for either!
I usually do descriptive myself, but I'm down for either!
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
Same actually! My brain just thinks in a more literature-based style lol
Same actually! My brain just thinks in a more literature-based style lol
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
(Whoops, sorry! Got a little sidetracked XD)

As Tora sat idly, worried mumbling could be heard getting closer to her-- and fast. The source of said mumbling was a fairy in a pink skirt, quickly flying towards the tree holding armfuls of strange objects and clearly not watching where she was going. The rushed fairy looked off to the side as she swerved to avoid hitting another passerby, shouting out an apology. As this happened, though, she failed to see the tree branch right in front of her-- BAM! She collided with it head-on, letting out a yelp and dropping almost everything she was holding.
(Whoops, sorry! Got a little sidetracked XD)

As Tora sat idly, worried mumbling could be heard getting closer to her-- and fast. The source of said mumbling was a fairy in a pink skirt, quickly flying towards the tree holding armfuls of strange objects and clearly not watching where she was going. The rushed fairy looked off to the side as she swerved to avoid hitting another passerby, shouting out an apology. As this happened, though, she failed to see the tree branch right in front of her-- BAM! She collided with it head-on, letting out a yelp and dropping almost everything she was holding.
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
The clumsy fairy shook her head and blinked, regaining her balance after her little collision. "I'm okay! Guess I gotta learn to watch where I'm going, huh?" She chuckled to herself tiredly before turning her attention to the new fairy. "How much of that did you see, exactly..?"
The clumsy fairy shook her head and blinked, regaining her balance after her little collision. "I'm okay! Guess I gotta learn to watch where I'm going, huh?" She chuckled to herself tiredly before turning her attention to the new fairy. "How much of that did you see, exactly..?"
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
The pink-skirted fairy frowned and landed on the tree beside Tora. "No one is useless! I'm sure you have a knack for your talent, same as everyone else! That's why you've got it... And being blind doesn't mean you can't fulfill it in your own kinda way, you know!" She explained, hoping to cheer her new friend up.
The pink-skirted fairy frowned and landed on the tree beside Tora. "No one is useless! I'm sure you have a knack for your talent, same as everyone else! That's why you've got it... And being blind doesn't mean you can't fulfill it in your own kinda way, you know!" She explained, hoping to cheer her new friend up.
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
I love writing lore...
1 2